Reviews for Broken Halo
TheCauldron chapter 15 . 3/7
I loved this story! Beautifully written! Your pacing and dialogue is perfect, and the descriptions and weighting is spot on! I would honestly consider this professional writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
scmumsy chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
VERY COOL ENDING! Finally Max & Alec. Thanks good story.
scmumsy chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Poor Scar. Good-bye Tripp.
scmumsy chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Wow..Trip. This was very good chapter as were the previous ones. Good job.
scmumsy chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Max is legendary! Cool! I'm glad she found out it was a good thing to the kids.
scmumsy chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
I think Biggs wants to hit on Max and I hope Alec didn't do anything stupid while drinking. I wonder did Biggs get him drunk on purpose to hit on Max?
scmumsy chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Man...they have been through alot. Alec is very strong, but sad.
mwhale chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Late to this story, but delightful. This site has been lacking in completed and well written Max/Alec stories. Hope you'll be inspired to write more.
guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Hey i actually liked this, it was cute and sweet and so sad but i really loved the ending. At first i thought it was a little too corny but then it grew on me. Max and Alec are awesome together, they totally belong with each other. :D
PokeyDotes chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Hands down, one of my favorite Max/Alec getting together stories. I loved the ending.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Wolfpack pride chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
That was a fantastic end to an even more wonderful story. Truly phenomenal overall. Every chapter was well crafted, had great characters, plot, pacing...everything. I really think your characterization of Max and Alec was superb. It was accurate yet it changed throughout the story to keep up with the changing surroundings you put them in. There wasn't some magic moment where everything snaps into place and they realize they're perfect for each other, it took time, it grew, and was so completely believable. Great job, great writing. I have so enjoyed following this story throughout. Thanks for a great ride.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I thought the last chapter was a good ending but I really enjoyed the continued story of awkwardness between them. Good ending.