Reviews for Melissa would never
AnimalKingdom101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HELL YEAH
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A very interesting story! It remindes me of the plot of Dexter a little bit. Wow Melissa sure is creepy 4 years after Dadnapped. I wonder what happened to make her so? I also noticed that she didn't alude to Tripp Zoome as she waited. I assumed that he would be mentioned as her concious or perhaps simply a further proof of her mental insanity? So much must have happened in those 4 years! I wonder if you are going to write more about this or not? Either way. This writing is really good! it really presents Melissa as a different character then the happy teenage girl from Dadnapped. My only complaint is that it is so short! Great Writing and I hope you write more about Dadnapped!
Dracula chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Pretty good! Could you make a story out of it? If u can't, here's my suggestion: Dracula is alive and so are the other universal monsters. He hypnotizes Melissa to commit the murders as a distraction to find the Van Helsing diary to rule the world. So, Melissa's gang try not only to save her, but the rest of the world. What do u think?