Reviews for Thank you Brother
Rosemary1234 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I love this story so much! I wanna see the reactions of loved ones from his past life when they find out he's now a homunculus! I hope someone continues this soon! I'm dying in anticipation!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
NO! DON'T BECOME SLOTH!
Incubus chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I love this story please keep writing it lad! *Mephisto appears* "your not supposed to be here" *summons a giant coocoo clock* NOOO NOT THE CLOCK!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Please please please please please update! Add chapters! I am groveling before you!
Asj Johnson chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I like this fic. _ Are you going to add anymore?
Silverblueroses chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
CONTINUE IT PLEASE ITS A GREAT STORY AND IT WOULDVE GONE TO WASTE IF IT WAS NEVER FINISHED!

PLEASE UPDATE *gets on knees* *choke, cough* *deep breath* ?
Mangoes chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I really like this fic I'm I really like how showed all the homunculus opinion on Ed. Pride? Whatevr either way plz continue! It's really a cute story :3
aylithe chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Hey, I just finished reading this and I am really enjoying it! I like this new Pride/Ed thing you've got going. I've been seeing him with Envy all around the internet and I finally just found out the story today. This is great! I wanna read more!

Please update soon!

BWD
Mafia Boss chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Plead update soon!
O Chibi-San chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
:D
SamanthaMeloes chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
I FORGIVE YOU! And OMG! It's Sheaska! I wanna read more! Update! Please a thousand times!
Stereophonic Aftershock chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Nawww, poor Al.

Cant wait till next chapter
SamanthaMeloes chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
I find this chapter to be is amazing how much Al wants to give up to find his brother,when he could move bta update...by the way I am the same person as RenCC123 i just changed my !
SamanthaMeloes chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Nice,this is going to become something really good:)I am excited.
RenCC123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I got your email!Will you really make it a story!You Awsome!You the bestest!