Reviews for Normal Again
HelloItsErika chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Oh please update soon! I love this story! :D I just found it! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
thelandofthenutty chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Oh wow, that was such a beautiful chapter.

Please write again soon, I'm loving it.
mellie80 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
up date soon... awesome story.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very good story.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Annabelle Morrow, SUM student
Sydnee1224 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Great story, i hope you keep writing!
hehihello chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Please continue! I love this story so much, and if you ask me, you did a great job with the characterization. And as for short chapters vs. longer ones, do whatever you like. I find writing longer chapters a little more satisfying myself, but thats just me.
Artisticmom2 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
AHHH! THAT'S IT? Great Story. I like how you are developing Ron's character but I would LOVE to see more of this story!
Dan1007 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
write long chapters,

and please write them soon.
yehso chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
great chapter, really want to see how this plays out. prefer shorter chapter frequent updates - i always forget stories with infrequent updates which is a shame.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Nice to see Ron was able to come through when she needed him. I wonder what went wrong with the spell that she was so injured, but still able to suspend them in air. Also curious how much they remember from her first meeting them in Australia.

Looking forward to the next update.

Shorter, more frequent is probably nice.
tryntee13 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Longer chapters when you can. I love where this story is going! Can't wait to read more and see both of them grow in this story. Glad he reached Hermione without too much problems. Great job!
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
up date asap... i absoulutely LOVE this story, even though my usual world is Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Akimbo And Askew chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
For clarification, Ron is crossing a bunch of time zones and eventually backtracks. So, it's past midnight in Sydney (May 14) but still before midnight in Perth (May 13).
Miss Lyra chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Yay, you updated! Thank you!

Another amazing chapter. And, AND, I think I've found a mistake: when Ron portkeys around the world, you go from May 13 to May 14, and then back to May 13 again. Might want to change something there...:)

I hope you update soon again (I vote quick short chapters), because I really want to read what's next! Love, Lyra
ilovemybestfriends chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
shorter chapters more frequently. :)