Reviews for Our Inherent Home
Natalie River chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Lovely! I read up to chapter six :) Usually with the whole timey wimey travel thing/ Sherlock AU set in the Victorian era gets on my nerves as I'm thinking...this should be a Sherlock Holmes fanfic because that's set in the Victorian era. Not Sherlock. Sherlock is modern day and created after Sherlock Holmes's adventures and eeeeek.

But you've kept their personalities and the modern stuff. It's really nicely written as well, do continue.
Deanadelyon chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
This is really interesting; I like that you've kept the style of the original stories (not the wording, but the overall writing style.) Lovely work thus far! :)
- :DL
Flower in the River chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I absolutely love this idea! This is extremely well-written, Sherlock and John are definitely in character, and I'm intrigued by the familiarity Sherlock and John have with this Victorian world. I can't wait for more!
A. Zap chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
What happens next? Can't wait to see how this continues, with the mixing of the 19th Century Holmes and Watson with our Sherlock and John.
King Rune chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
This is a really interesting story. :D Please do continue!
Darklight247 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Wow, I'm loving this story! Please please please update soon :D
Zonya chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
wow this is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I was reading some of the reviews, and I like some of the comments the reviewers made: "Our" Sherlock and John switching places with the "Victorian" Sherlock and John, or that they're in a dream or a coma, and actually lying unconscious in an alleyway, until help comes... (Just a thought).
kiwismakemehappy chapter 6 . 2/19/2012

This deserves a high five, a fist pump, and general childish excitement! Any variation of Victorian/Modern crossover is much loved, but to have both John and Sherlock sent to the past is beyond cool! Also, I love how you ended this chapter. Awesome job!
TotallyCaptivated chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
OOOOoooh! This is marvelous! Such a creative idea, I cannot wait for more! (my theory though is that when the modern day sherlock and john were sent to the past they switched places with the victorian sherlock and john.)
Coseepo chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Eeeheeheehee, ACD references, I love it :D

More soon please!
Silentshadow2828 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I must say, I got really excited hen I saw you updated this XD I really love this story. I don't know what to think of this though lol. I dunno if I should believe that this is just really interesting, or actually a really big problem and they'll end up getting stuck because they don't remember the present.
key-conductor chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This is actually a comment for chapter 5, but I forgot to put it in, and the site only lets you do one review per chapter. Anyway, I am sorry to tell you that people in Victorian times were completely aware of the meaning of the word "chat". In fact, I've seen it used in the original books by Doyle. Just thought I'd tell you about that little mistake. By the way, you should write more chapters of this story, because I'm interested to see where it goes. :)
key-conductor chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
At first, I thought the idea of this story was stupid. I mean, John Watson and Sherlock Holmes are Victorian and become modern on the show Sherlock, only to be restored to their original time period by you. Seemed like a waste of time, but it's actually quite interesting to see their reactions and how they deal with this strange upheaval of their world. I'd like to see the next chapter, so please update. :)
deaka chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Ooh, really like this. Fantastic concept! I do like Victorian!Mycroft being a bit disturbed by Sherlock being odd. And the touches with little things filtering through - the revolver, etc.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »