Reviews for Waking Up
CaseyLeigh325 chapter 1 . 2/17
Must be allergy season. Again.
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/22
This was really really good. I just stumbled upon this fic, and I read the other two stories that went with this one, and they were both amazing. I seriously can't explain how much I loved these stories lol. Thank you so much for writing something so great :)
Oddlysatisfied chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Oh look at that. I've been impaled.
Not crying.
Not crying.
I just... have some salty liquid in my eyes. That refuse to stay still.
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
CC, what even why? Your author's note said fluffy. That was not fluffy. Mayhap i should have read the tags. Does even have tags? i have no idea how this site works.

This was sad and sweet. Tragic. When was this written, like after s5 finale? Aww, so sad, Dean remembering but pretending not to, and Cas believing him, and Dean refusing to tell him where he is, and not real Sam only dream Sam.

*whining pout*

Also, as someone who has only ever lucid dreamed, i agree with the weird logic-connections, but idk if i would describe it as surreal and weird, but maybe that's just because i can't compare it with a non-lucid dream.

Yay, i like your writing. Thank you for sharing your words, ideas, and stories!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
That was really good, depressing, but hey it's supernatural when isn't it depressing,
StingSpring chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Bittersweet but incredible!
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Wow. That was torture. Awesome. ;-)
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
DON'Y GIVE ME THESE FLUFFY FEELS AND THEN HURT ME LIKE THAT!
fakeaccyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
YES. I LOVE THIS AND I KNOW YOU POSTED IT ALMOST FIVE YEARS AGO BUT I STILL LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Sincerely,
A hopeless fangirl
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oh, How Sad. That One Word, It Probably Crushes Cas.
& How Sad That Dean Dreams Of Sam Like That. Poor Dean.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
The ending broke my heart slightly, as did the AU dreams. Kissing helped though.
crabby06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
DUDE. THIS IS FABULOUS.
Can you expand this and make it into a multi-chapter story? Pleasepleaseplease? 3 This sounds like it would make a fantastic angst/romance fic, or something like that :)
EEEE I LOVE YOU

Crabby
anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Argh this was too painful and beautiful at the same time.
Gorgeously well written, and I feel like if I hadn't already lost all ability to cry through repeated watchings of spn, there'd be tears rolling down my face now.
Like I said, gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oooh, so angsty! I love it! So sad though!
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ve? WHY NOT? ;-; To the sequals I love me some sequals.