Reviews for Of Silver Ribbons & Balloons
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so achingly sad!
Beautifully written. Very mysterious - I love a slow reveal!
BB x
beckettjade chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
crying, but this is so good and incredibly well written! excellent job! :')
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
It was amazing! Even tho I didn't get the storyline, it was still beautiful.
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
THIS IS AMAZING i can't believe i haven't read this before got to be one of my favorite stories because DAMN this is amazing

i mean i hate how tori loves beck (just because i love bade way too much) but i love how beck still thinks of jade even though she's dead

and i love the artsy ness of this and how beautiful it is its literally LIKE A POEM

like a poem just longer and story-like and beautiful

i love it

i can't tell you that enough

just shut the front door,

you're amazing.
Pen10 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I did'nt love it, but I didn't hate it. It was okay. Confusing and wierd, but somewhat romantic
alexiscaroline chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this was absoulutely breath takingly beautiful. i love that even though its a Jade/Beck/Tori angst, it was completely orginial. this sooooo lovely. I dont know how to put my love for this in words. Really. You write the most heart shattering stories. Please continue. 3
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 9/11/2010

So different than must of the stories on here. I'm more of a Beck/Tori or Beck/Cat girl... But we always remember our first loves don't we? ;)

Anyways, love the story, and can't wait to see more from you. :)
girlhood chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i don't think i could compliment this story enough.

it's brilliant and dark and heartwrenching and real and so truly lovely and about those writing lessons i keep asking you for? i was serious. ;)

like, dead serious.

but uh. anywho. i think my favorite parts were the first and last sections, and this line here - He still has a good time, but he doesn't go home with the sea on his skin and sand in his hair. He misses that.

and basically everything else.

excellent, dear.
DanceChic23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
omg i loved this story! it was so good!

i loved it! i was crying hysterically!

i have a feeling u could write really good beckxjade fics!
daretodance97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
so i've read this like a billion times and i finally decided to leave i review (i really liked it) also every time i read this i want to cry but in the best way possible.
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ohmygosh...I have no words. (except for the ones I'm typing, anyway) I feel as if I could cry but I can't...
Hello- I am Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wonderful and sad. Mesmurising Style. A great oneshot.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my gosh. You continue to blow me away with all your stories. It's amazing. I find Beck an incredibly hard character to pin down, but you pulled him off perfectly. Oh, god-the ending. So sad, so perfect. I love it. Yet another fic to add to my favorite's list. :D

AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Tears...this is so sad...but its good too.
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm a bit confused, could you explain what happened?

But I still loved it, beautifully written ]