Reviews for iKissed Shelby Marx
adriana shellbem chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
hay shellbe marx i really really like your show that you do on tv.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
U should make a sequel
Chloe chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
story!loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
icarly shelby marx
maddie hess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
awesome carly has 2 girlfriends the first girlfriend being sam and the second girlfriend being shelby
lauren chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
icarly and shelby marx is awesome go
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
what?! no idea on how to continue this? what if he blackmails them into pleasuring him or turns sam (who has feelings for carly) against her by showing her the tape and making her work for him but she's really leading him on to get the tape bcuz she'd never hurt carly. or it could just end like this and ill let my imagination fill in the rest lol awesome awesome story. maybe he shows freddie and the two of them concoct a plan together lmao ok review done
Meanbean chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hey i REALLY love this idea can i adopt it? please? thanks. and your a freaking amazing writer!
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I TRULY LOVE Your VERY ROMANTIC Carly & Shelby Story! My Favorite scenes is with Cary burying Her face into Shelby's Secret Garden! Cary Masturbating about Shelby is VERY SWEET! I LOVE Carly & Shelby's VERY BEAUTIFUL Relationship! You are a TRULY AMAZING Writer! I had never heard of iCarly! I will have FUN checking out iCarly!
TobiasFangor92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i dont feel like signin in. i like this and would love to see a continuation. id do it myself (with your approval) but i dont think i could do it justice
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I luv it
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Well the fic was great, I do gotta point out that at least from my POV the ending pretty much was a "B Plot"

I did enjoy how things turn out between Carly and Shelby, those two are going to have more fun when they meet again.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Whoa, you blow my stories way out of the water!

Congrats!
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Whoa...that was an awesome story. Something very relaxing to read before bed. Carly and Shelby huh? Hot! I would say more, but I'm now brain dead and exhausted, but amazing writing style and minimal detail that keeps the story flowing.
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I have no idea what took me so long to read this, but I have now and I'm glad I did!

Right after Carly/Sam Carly/Shelby is my favorite iCarly pairing. Carly really does seem to go for the bad boys...rather bad girls in this case, lol.

I liked the telling of the progression of their friendship and how playful they were throughout the fic. I thought the hint that Shelby was creeped out by Freddie was funny, and in keeping with the show.

I thought the mention of Sam trying to learn fighting from Shelby and Shelby realizing that her style would only slow Sam down was a nice addition and a good thing to point out. Not all fighting styles suit all fighters, and Sam is definitely one for charging in rather than planning and proper forms. I liked that Shelby was sensible enough to stop lessons with Sam before any damage was done.

I really liked how hard Carly tried to talk herself out of her attraction to Shelby, insisting she was just a friend until physical contact forced her to admit that wasn't so. And it was obvious that Shelby had been trying to tell herself the same things up until she said that thing about leg holding and making other arrangements should Carly wish to do it again. And of course the sex was well written and felt like a natural next step after the build-up of the rest of the fic.

I worry what Nevel could have planned for revenge. He's such a weasel. And how, HOW, was he not physically affected by that show? Any red-blooded straight guy (or gay gal) would have been heading for their bunk!

Anyway, I liked the fic quite a lot. You had their interactions spot-on between them and it was a fun read.