Reviews for Unexpected events
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
whoa there! never saw that coming! great job on the plot twist of sorts!
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
i think your writing pace is just fine! keep going!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Still a great story, though the pacing seems off, for some reason (though I guess it could just be that I kinda expected more out of the emotional part of the story than disassociated). I'm interested in what Shikamaru will do, though.
PuppetMaster55 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
This is a very... creepy story. I'm sure that you meant it to end up that way, but your pacing makes it out that way. I do wonder why Naruto didn't call the Sandaime out on his immortality, though (and the only reservation I have on this is HOW they came to the conclusion Naruto was immortal).
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
oh, i didnt know that naruto was 12 in this story! well, now i know. anyways, i didnt see much lacking in this chapter, so i think its all goo. update soon!
sousie chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
she broke him
sousie chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
update
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
this is crazy! AWESOME!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
It seems rather slow (even for the starting chapters). Hope the pace picks up soon (or the story moves along a bit faster). Oddly, the concept is pretty rare (I've seen one other story where Naruto's immortal, and it was abandoned about two years ago after, like, 3 chapters. And it actually was a really good story). Keep it up.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i like this story! its crazy, yet good!