Reviews for Poison
Felis Drakonus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It's been fine unbeta'ed and I'm really enjoying the darker tones without to much angst
Highlycaustic chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ahhh! I thought you had died or something! And then I was all depressed because no one would finish Obsession. You should leave a message or something if you're going to deprive us of an update for that long...I was in real pain there.

Anyways, I'm glad you're back; this was an interesting chapter, I like how you branched out with Thorn and Nasuada's characters. It added a new twist to your writing. Let me know if I sound too stalker-ish in these things. Keep up the great work! (And of course, update Obsession soon please. Sorry, but it had to be said.)
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
As always, perfect! I really like where this is going, and I love how you describe what Murtagh is going through. Can't wait to read more and find out more of what really happened. Especially can't wait to see what role Eragon will play. This Murtagh is totally different from all the others but i like him.

KEEP IT UP! *waits for more*
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You're evolving and maturing, and it's showing in your writing. Keep up the great work.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11