Reviews for Poison
SLVR chapter 14 . 7/16/2017
Thanks very much for the update :) I loved this chapter!
Someone helped chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
I fell in love with this story last year have followed it ever since. I've connected with almost everyone in this story in some way. This story has actually changed my life. I never killed anyone, but I was in a bad place when I started reading this. As a senior in highshool, I was having a tough time. I've never really shared much, but last year especially. This story gave me the push I needed to open up to my family about my depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. Thanks so much for everything.
Love,
A Fan
the17thmuse chapter 13 . 5/27/2017
I don't tend to read modern AUs, but this quickly drew me in. This story's like a drug; I found I couldn't stop reading once I started.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2017
I loved it!
medward chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
Go Murtagh!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Hello SK! I'm OKAY MISSY and Wait I'm sorry. I got a profile finally ;P This is still like my most-favorite-story-in-the-world-ever and it still better be the first thing you update when you get a chance! But other than that I have nothing to say, just checking in on the story I guess, seeing if you were active. I saw you updated your profile recently so that's good, it means you're not dead!(phew!) You are my favorite author! I don't know what I'd do!

Your friend
~LG
SLVR chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
One of my favorites! Thank you for posting but I'm losing hope on an update it's been so long just like with your other in incomplete fics :((
Wait I'm sorry chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
I was the one who left the comment ranting about how you haven't updated this story in forever and I said it had been almost seven years since you had updated it and to get over here and finish it. But I looked at the wrong date and it hasn't been seven years it has only been six. But still! You need to get over here right now because this is one of my three most favorite stories in the world and you just left me hanging! So get your but over here as soon as possible! I didn't say right now because I know that you have been really busy but this better be the first story you update when you get a chance! I mean it SK!
OK MISSY chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
WE NEED TO TALK SK! SO YOUR OVER HERE LIKE SOON THERE WILL BE 13 AND 14 BUT HERE WE ARE ALMOST 7 YEARS LATER WITH NO 13 AND 14. YOU PROMISSED EVENTUAL MURTAGH AND ERAGON STUFF AND YOU LET US DOWN! SO COME GET YOUR BUT RIGHT BACK OVER HERE AND FINISH. THIS. STORY!
D chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Yay! This fan fiction is so good! I like that it is from Murtagh's point of view. Almost all inheritance cycle fan fics are from Eragons point of view. Don't get me wrong I love them but it's nice to have a change!
XzXxz chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I truly hope you plan to finish this amazing story because it is my life right now! (:
Randomxz chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I am begging you to finish this! Such an amazing story!
aglaja73 chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Hello! I hope you are still around and read this. First, thanks for each of your wonderful incredible stories about Eragon and Murtagh. I love all of them and so I am now not just a little bit sad but nearly hopeless :-) to see that you haven't finished "Poison" although you already mentioned chapter 13 and 14! So please please, go on!
Anon chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
I hope you're still going to update this! I love this story
Shadowstouch chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Please update! I love this story and you as a writer. It's been a year and I would really like to read the rest of this. So just, please...
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »