Reviews for Poison
Aragorn-Lord chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Love this story! You definitely need to update, please?! 3
ChidoriDragon42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you are one of my favorite authors on fanfiction. You write brilliant stories, use correct English and grammar and know how to spell. Your stories always leave me wanting more and I have read most of your stories more than once. Will this story be getting any more chapters? And will stalked come out some time? Because both plot lines are amazing and they are my favorites!
FalconFate chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
Er... Update? Please? So far, Shruikan is my favorite. Please, you really need to continue writing. I appreciate that someone has actually made Shruikan a good character for once, and I would like to see more of him. Perhaps he can co-op with Angela, in a sense? Pleeeeease? I'll give you a big slice of my mom's blueberry pie, which, by the way, is delicious. Please?

Falcon
lunevis chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
I seriously love this. The characters, the writing, the way it moves, and, of course, Murtagh and Eragon's relationship, which is portrayed so interestingly!

Please, please update! This is, hands down, my favourite Inheritance cycle fanfiction. I love your other works as well, but I just love love this story so much.
Empty Thoughts chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
This story is amazing in more ways than one. The character development, the plot, the characters in general... just perfect.

I love it and I hope you plan on updating soon!
Floraskip chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter, i really love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I just read 12 chapters about how murtag hates himself -_-... Plz finish it so I'm not disappointed too much *hopeful look*
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Loved this chapter, and I am really excited for what's to come. Update when you can, I know I'll be here.
chop4tess chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I think Eragon has a crush! So sweet. He might need to make the first move though because I doubt Murtagh would, considering his past history. I think Murtagh would find it difficult to have a relationship with anyone but Eragon would be good for him. I can't really explain it, but they seem to click in this story.

Saphira and Thorn's baby was so cute. Whenever I think about them having a baby I think of a girl, no idea why. I just can't picture them with a son. They might end up having a baby boy later on in this story but I've always pictured a girl. "Maeve" is a strange name, never heard of it before, I can't help but think it sounds like an old lady name!

I look forward to any new chapters and I hope Murtagh can face his fears and bring his abusers to justice. He deserves that after everything.
masterdisk chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
again a great chapter! keep going!
medward chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Thanks for the update! I liked the hug from Mrs Marron! Murtagh is opening up and in the process, becoming friends with Eragon. Maybe someday they will be more. King can't let Murtagh be content (relatively) for too long, so he will probably return soon.
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Yay! I was really excited to see an update of this fic! I like this chapter, even filler has its usefulness lol.
nikkiliz713 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Curse you for updating four stories in one day! I really really need to be working on my draft, but I couldn't resist reading another chapter! If I get no sleep tonight, I might blame you :P
murtaghawesome chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
wow. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooove your stories. Please write chapter twelve before i go crazy
Phantasium chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
I love this story so much. Thank you.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »