Reviews for Poison
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
It's interesting. I'd like to read more of it.
shiarein chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I don't know why I had tears after I finished reading this chapter... I intended to read another story... But this story caught my attention... I think I should read the other story tomorrow... Since it's already so late at night and I have test tomorrow...

Well, hope to read more... Where Murtagh will finally live in peace...
Viviane Renard chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Great story! It has a slower pace, but that's understandable, considering the emotional trauma that Murtagh is trying to recover from. You do a good job of showing the slow transformation of Murtagh's personality as he starts to heal. His visits to Angela really highlight the mental changes that he's going through.

I simply adore Fenris, I wish I had her as a pet! I have two lovely cats as is, but your Fenris is just a sweetie-pie.
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
I really really love this story, please please update soon!
Shiazen chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
eragon falls in murtagh first :D

I love this. I hate when people usually write that murtagh always be the first and more, ah, have no idea how to put it.

I love this plot, the mental issue and everything! the things I love from murtagh is when I see he's on tortured condition. hehe

sorry for nonsense im talking about, keep update!

shia zen
Illayne chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Yipeee! Finally an update!

I was glad to finally find out Eragon's reason for visiting Angela, but now you've made curious about Brom's history with Morzan. Galbatorix was totaly the way I imagined (figured he'll try something again). I wonder how u'll finish this, though? Is he going to be convicted or not? I love what you've made with Shruikan here. I know your char, especially in this story is different than Paolini's, but the fact that we know next to nothing about Shruikan from the books was something that bothered me there. So, funny as it is, I'm glad you gave him a personality here. Also, Eragon thalks about his cousin - does that mean Roran will make an appearance here? Strange, but you're not the first to present him as homophobic. I've recently read another fic from a different author where he was also portrayed as such.

Ouff, this turned out long! Anyway, you've made my day by updating! Also, a late, but meant happy birthday! (Lol, I wonder how old you'd find me if you think you're old! he-he)
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Wow, I was wondering what Eragon's reason would be for seeing Angela. I really want to know what that letter said too, curses! But that's okay, giving a little bit of information is good to keep me coming back for more- not that I would ever stop reading this fic, lol. Once again, great job, I can't wait until the next chapter so I can see what happens next! Just keep dangling that bait in front of me...XDD
Owltalon chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
okay, so I opened my email to find a new chapter from you and I was ecstatic! i was sooo happy! :D

aawesome! Happy Birthday! :)

mine's really soon too :D

oh and in the story where Murtagh is talking to Shruikan I saw this..

Now King where he lived.

I think you missed a knew in there :)

okay I really hope you write more soon because I love this story so much! :D but if you don't I'm sure it's because of College or just life being busy for you. :)

*hoping for more soon*
Saelym Exode chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
hurry up wth all ur bday.
medward chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Happy Birthday Sussie K! Thank you for the chapter! It seems Tornac missed his calling and should be Angela's senior partner! LOL. He made a good call with Fenris. Poor Eragon has quite the crush. Maybe his love will not always be unrequited. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
nikkiliz713 chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
I am always so pleasantly surprised when I check my email and find a new chapter from you. It's funny cuz just the other day I was wondering when you were gonna update this story. Another great chapter. I love Fenris! I'm such a cat person so I think it's really cute. Are we ever gonna get to see what Galbatorix' letter said? I'm really curious. And it was nice to finally get Eragon's story. It wasn't what I was expecting at all, but in a good way. I know all about religious hatred of homosexuality, so it seemed completely feasible to me. Can't wait to see what happens next! 3 DR
Tolly chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
I. Just. Holy shit. Holy shit.

It's 3am. I meant to have a quick glance and go to bed. That was two hours ago. I've been crying since about halfway through Chapter 7 and I can't stop.

This hurts so damn much but it's so incredible. Miss Kitten, you are breaking my poor fragile heart.

I hope you finish this soon because I NEED to know Murtagh gets a happy ending.
Seren-TheStar chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I like Fenris:) It will be really good for Murtagh to have her around. I do believe that pets can have a very positive effect on the people they live with and they can be friends and partners as well. Personally I am not that much into cats, but they are alright.

I also liked the part where Shruikan takes Murtagh to the church. There is always a special atmosphere in God's house.

Oh, and I liked the first bit of course! For obvious reasons

Looking forward to the next chapter:)

~ Seren
supamisscoolio chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
i'm all for the cat, really
supamisscoolio chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
brilliance! this chapter has a lot of really interesting twists and i love it :D
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »