Reviews for Isolation
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 8h
This is wonderful. I could almost cry for the fact that it's finished
nnska chapter 36 . 7/15
Vert nice story (so far). I like your style
So well written, just awesome.
The best fic I’ve ever read, absolutely amazing writing and the most realistic dramione story I’ve ever read. Can’t put into words how much I adored it
Christine Barney chapter 44 . 7/14
I cried for Theo's death, but my heart went out for both Theo and Draco. You've developed these characters so much, that you can truly feel the loss in his death. Well done, you have a wonderful gift for stories.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 7/13
This is honestly the first fan fiction I have ever read where I didn’t feel the characters weren’t off character and were themselves. This is my favorite Dramione fanfic.
Let me start by saying that Dramione is by far my #1 ship, and that I would go to hell and back to make them canon. I have come across plenty of dull fanfictions centering Dramione and too many were what I would consider absolut t. But this one, if I dare say so myself, was the least shittiest of them all. Theo’s death ruined me but I salute you, Bex-Chan, for summoning the power to eliminate him from the story, and consequently give your readers depression.
This is my second time reading through this fic and it was just as enjoyable this time around. I love it so much, it’s just so well written and characterized. I know some people don’t like the initial hostilities, but I think that’s what defines their characters.
But also — the final A/N mentioned an epilogue and now I’m sad because it’s not there D:

Overall: love you love this love everything dramione forever thx
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 1 . 7/13
Actually, I'm not finished.

When I first started reading this fic, I stopped reading stopped reading it. I hated the hostility between the two, I mean they were at each others throats so much it was painful to read. Looking at other reviews, other people feel the same.

But that's what makes it so fucking realistic.

Draco is an asshole. He's supposed to be a prejudiced git and a spoilt brat. That's the character J.K. Rowling created and the character we love even with his flaws. Many dramione fans forget that. I certainly did.

He's not supposed to change overnight. Draco isn't supposed to fall in love overnight either, and even when he finally does, his personality shouldn't change - he still needs to be portrayed as a git even if he's the git that loves Hermione Granger.

Thank you for reminding people of that, for not dismissing his flaws like they don't exist. Just thank you. Thanks for also still killing off the same characters and a few others, because war is not pretty. Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It just takes and it takes and it takes. J.K. wanted us to know this and she wanted us to remember it so that we don't make the same mistakes. War still ravages our real world just as much as prejudice does. Muslims and Christians, blacks and whites, men and women. In the end, it's just a bunch of people squabbling over religion while the rest of the world burns.

That was the message J.k. showed us, and you mirrored it beautifully.

Just thank you. For everything.
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 48 . 7/13
I have to admit, the rumours were completely accurate when it comes to this fanfic. People always say 'it's the best out there' or 'it's the fic to read when introducing someone to dramione for the first time'. I never really believed it until now. I kind of avoided reading it for a long while because of all the praise this fic received, not wanting to be disappointed by it or intimidated by how long it is.

The fact the characters are so real, so identical to JKR's characters is overwhelming. Anyone can write a dramione fic, but few can write one where it's so in character, and so realistic, with the most specific attention to detail that you start questioning if it's not an AU and is actually the original Canon plot line.

Now that's talent. No, thats magic.

People who say fanfiction isn't real literature are complete and utter morons. This fic is as good as any published book out there and I think if JKR read it, she might not agree with the pairing, but I'd put money on her giving you a pat on the back and saying well done.

Well fucking done.
Luckyme22 chapter 48 . 7/12
Wow. This story is amazing, it is so good that it should be published as a real book. It's crazy good! I cried after every chapter because each and every chapter stirred up some kind of emotion in me and I absolutely loved it. The characters were well shown and I feel like every character had the same characteristics as the ones in the actual Harry Potter books but at times, I felt Hermione was little different than in the books. And, Theo. Oh, I absolutely LOVED him. His sense of humor was hilarious and just his character probably my most favorite. The way you portrayed Lucius was so realistic and raw that I don't think even J.K. Rowling was able to do that. This story is amazing and I really hope you become an author one day because you would probably become the next J.K. Rowling.

Luv ya,
Luckyme22
This replaced the last books for me, this story is written beautifully! Can't wait for the epiloge!
clover-blossom chapter 48 . 7/11
Whew. I feel like I have been through a war reading this fic! I adore the couple that emerged in the second half of this fic, but honestly did have a bit of trouble getting into it at first because they were just so awful to each other (D more than H) and I just could not see how they would come together but then they did and I loved it. And then there was all the peripheral character development that really enriched the story. Thank you for this labor of love.
READ THIS. Thats all I'm going to say. READ THIS.
WHERE’S RHE EPILOUGE I NEED IT