Reviews for Isolation
Anonymous chapter 49 . 12h
This fan fiction is truely amazing, and though I read it a decade late I will still praise you for this masterpiece
Elena chapter 11 . 10/1
Wow! your writing is just so amazing, i wish i could write this well!
meee chapter 42 . 10/1
gabriela chapter 49 . 9/30
I loved every chapter of this and stayed up until four am to finish it last night. Thank you
meee chapter 30 . 9/25
Your my hero i'v been looking for some harry potter content after i read the books and saw the films. I LOVE UUUU 3
lyra lilac chapter 49 . 9/25
i honestly have no idea what to say. out of many DRAMIONE FANFICTIONS i've read , this one stands on top. The amount of intensity that i present in this fanfiction is so amazing. This fanfiction has an utterly amazing and an actual REAL plot which makes sense. The relationship between hermione and draco bloomed with suck perfection that it didnt feel rushed or too slowed. This story is just so...beautiful. It tackles the mental state of the characters which in my opinion is important because it helps expresses the story alot more. Anyways , im in love with this story. i've reread this a billion times and have never gotten tired of it. this is truly a work of art and i mean it!
The Potterhead chapter 9 . 9/20
This chapter is a cliff- hanger. I love your chapters and they are so good! Love from India
Eleanor chapter 6 . 9/9
I love it the Story is so sweet and sad
calerose chapter 1 . 9/7
I'm not one to post comments on fics that are old, but I have to make an exception here.
I've read a lot of Dramione fics. It's my favorite ship and I love all the different iterations that people cobble together to make amazing stories. But I've yet to find one that is as real and convincing as yours. This story has such a logical and realistic progression for Draco and Hermione and I could absolutely see this Draco as the same one from JK's books with a divergent timeline. I've not really found that in most Dramione fics.
But, I think, more importantly, is the quality of your writing. Your words are so descriptive that I found myself right there throughout. I don't normally read this level of angst but it was amazing. Chapter 40, which you claim as a filler chapter, was one of my absolute favorites and the first (of several) that I truly sobbed through while reading. It was so vivid, as were all of the chapters that followed.
Just a truly remarkable piece of writing and I will enjoy coming back to re-read for sure!
B chapter 49 . 9/6
I dont really write reviews that much, but this was fucking AMAZING!

Don't let anyone tell you different!
ellajonesnz chapter 19 . 8/30
Love this fic second time reading it
LilMissSnape chapter 49 . 8/30
Hi Bex!
I’m Lyra, and I think this is like… my fifth time reading this fic. I really love it like crazy and I know it’s been AGES since you wrote it but I hope you know that it’s still read and lots of people love it. No matter how many times I read it, it’s as if I read it for the first time. It’s such a riveting story and the emotional turmoil is incredible. I’ll never got tired of this, and I don’t think I won’t reread this again in the near future. Thank you for your amazing story and your wonderful imagination and your hilarious quips especially with Theo. (Who is dead and I’m actually not upset about it surprisingly enough. It fit well in the story.)

Lots of love,
Lil_Miss_Snape
StarryWonderer chapter 49 . 8/25
This was a great read, made me laugh and cry, really well written
Katja chapter 49 . 8/23
I love this book, I re-read it a few times already. Just opened this page after a long time and was excited to find the final chapter! You are very talented, thank you for sharing this with us. Best of luck!
Hi! Good read, really fan of this concept! Hp are my all time favorite books, so I was a little hesitant about this tbh. But it's good, it was like harry potter in a different dimension where this story could have been true. Also really loved that it was more of a adult read wich is more for my own age. I've read this in 4 days time, really could not put it down! Kudos to you
18,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »