Reviews for Isolation
lovity chapter 48 . 10h
still love this story... i really wish that you share us the epilogue
after years it still one of de best fiction ever...
thanks so much bex
LunaLoveGlitter chapter 48 . 12h
I know this story has been long ago completed but I just had to review to say ..wow! What an amazing job you did there was more then one point where it actually brought me to tears which for me is extremely rare when reading. You brought such a realness to Draco and Hermione and their relation ship..it didn't just magically change over night which I appreciated. I also love how you flush out and brought so mich life to characters that don't necessarily have a whole lot of depth in the original books. Theo and Blaise especially got to me. Anyways I could ramble on an on but I will just finish with saying you did a beautiful job and I truly enjoyed reading it.
bruninhazaniboni chapter 48 . 23h
This was my first fan fic ever and i’m 100% in love. I actually prefer this version of events to the original, and i never thought i could ever think like this (please forgive me queen JKR). If you ever publish a book you should tell us, i would gladly give you my money. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 3 . 2/18
I'm confused by the room setup and how everything is later out. Where is draco's room in relation to the bathroom, Hermione's room and front door? And the kitchenette? Considering the story is set in this room it should have been clearly described from the beginning
Cynthia chapter 48 . 2/18
Four years after you finished this amazing novel ,I ran into it and was deepy addicted to it. Undoubtedly , it's the most beautiful fanfic on Dramione I have ever read .Thank you for bringing so many surprises !Thank you so much for everything!
Veesionary chapter 1 . 2/17
This is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. It’s the second time I’ve read it and it still gives me so many feelslove it!
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 2 . 2/17
Dialogue and narrative are great, so I can actually just focus on the storyline...THANK YOU!
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting that you're going along very closely to the actual books, it makes this seem more realistic. I also can't imagine it's easy to set the story in a room, at least for now. Looking forward to seeing how the characters evolve.
FABINAforever chapter 1 . 2/16
Never read something like this ever before...I won't say that how wonderful this story was or how good you are at writing, coz I guess you already know that..but I would say this story got me addicted and changed something in me which I haven't figured out yet. Thanks for the amazing work.
I can hardly adore your Slytherin characters more! You are really talented, thank u so much.
Sarah chapter 25 . 2/14
Andromeda and Tonks are the same person? I don't understand how she can be in two seperate locations
lyndseydunderdale chapter 6 . 2/14
I’m loving the story. It’s so realistic and not rushed at all. Well done!
I’m looking forward to reading more and seeing their relationship progress.
ddmansi chapter 24 . 2/13
Are you ending each of your chapters with apologies on purpose? If so, why?
So good.
Just trying to get you to 15000! Love this story.
15,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »