Reviews for Isolation
KS97 chapter 48 . 2h ago
Thank you for taking the time, the effort and your unbelievable talent to write this amazing story. This is one of the best Dramione fanfics I have read in a long while, if not the best. I can't believe it's over, I mean the characters -especially Theo, were well developed and beautiful in every way and I just can't process the extent of how powerful this story really is; it has made me cry, laugh and smile. Definitely worth reading again. Thank you for sharing your talent. Thank you.
gorgeouslyari chapter 48 . 13h ago
Brilliant! Simply brilliant. I waited, I cried, I laughed, I smiled. It has been ages since I first read this fanfiction and it's still my all-time favorite Dramione fic. Nothing ever compares to this masterpiece. I'll forever admire your writing, forever a Dramione fan. Thank YOU, Bex.
brandinm05 chapter 48 . 14h ago
It's amazing to see this story come to an end. I've been following it for ages and it's just an amazing story. You wrote the characters beautifully and it's not surprising to know you have so many followers! You're a talented writer and I can't wait to read what you do next!

Xoxo
Brandinm05
charlayla chapter 48 . 16h ago
Absolute perfection! I absolutely adore the way that you were able to keep so true to the books and yet let such a beautiful Dramoine relationship blossom. And the way that you write itself is just amazing - so eloquent, emotive and provoking!

I would be so unbelievably honoured if you would take the time to skim over my writing and let me know what you think. You're so talented and it would be wonderful to get some feedback from you!

Thank you for this amazing story.
- Angie
myshipperheart7 chapter 1 . 17h ago
Omg the story is wonderful! You are wonderful ily
MadameBadfaith chapter 48 . 18h ago
I just want you to know that you ripped my heart out with this story, that I have never, ever been a Draco/Hermoine shipper but am now truly and dutifully turned. I wish, WISH, JKR would've gone this way...I love the HP books...I mean love...but the fact that draco was such a huge character and never got a proper arch in the story, just saddened me. Thank You for giving him a respectable story line.

I loved Nott's character. I will be saving this story and reading it over and over! Good work.
Jillian chapter 48 . 4/17
God Bless this fic. Can't believe it's finally done. I feel like I've been reading this for a good portion of my life. Thank you for taking me on a journey; a beautiful and visual journey that will forever be my favorite. You are wonderful
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 44 . 4/17
Aww. Theo's death made me cry. :'( Its just so sad and Draco's reaction to it... (sob) I loved how you made it so bittersweet. How he was cracking jokes on his death bed and everyone else was telling him to take the situation seriously. I want to be like that cracking jokes.
Shoooosiee chapter 1 . 4/17
Hi! I just want to say, that it took me about a few hours to finish this fucking awesome ass stories! Hell, I stayed in the library all day and skipped all three of my classes for the day. NO REGRETSSSSSSSSS. Sighs. Seriously, this fanfic tugged at every freaking emotion I had. I laughed, cringed, cried, and felt all sorts of shizz while reading this. Definitely will keeping up with you and trying your other fics as well!

Also, I am laying in bed now, going to re-read this all over again bc I am pretty sure this fic just made it into my top three fanfics of ALL TIME. :) Thanks for such an awesome story! And don't ever take it down! Lol
World Of Lily Luna chapter 48 . 4/17
Beautiful story. I especially loved to see Draco's journey to unbigotry and all the inner conflict inherent to that struggle. Also Hermione's battle with her own changing feelings for Draco and justifying them to herself and her peers was very interesting to read, and felt very realistic. I loved Theo as a character and the metaphor of stuck in a cage and refusing the keys was heartbreaking, but really gave him that much more depth than you had already given him. The relationship between Draco, Blaise and Theo in the safe house was very well developed, I think. In one of your Author Notes (which I usually skip) you mentioned that many readers would find the chapters with the protagonists apart boring compared to the previous chapters. I wholeheartedly agree, they were less volatile, but they were very satisfying, in the sense that we got to see them grow (Draco in particular) in their convictions while outside that cocoon. A relationship is easy if you have no-one else to turn to, but out in the world it gets tested and you can see how much it can withstand. One last thing, you had a habit of changing perspectives very fluently, sometimes in the middle of a paragraph. Though usually not annoying or hindering in anyway, sometimes it did make me have to read a sentence twice to realise in whose head I am at that point.

In conclusion, I loved this story very much, it's going on my favourites list and I am going to check if you have any other stories for me to enjoy!
X-Malou
What a perfect way to end with them in their room... Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent :)
LittleEndian chapter 48 . 4/17
Hands down best fanfic I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You're a brilliant writer, not just in your style but in your content.

I was particularly touched by the fact that Draco saved Fred's life-it really brought home the idea of how no one person's redemption happens in isolation and the ripple effects of your investment in one person (in this case Hermione's in Draco) can end up saving lots of other peoples' lives as well. Such a great what-if for lovers of the series.

Best of luck with whatever your next endeavor is! You clearly have immense talent, and I hope I get to experience more of your work again soon!
MistressMitsumi chapter 44 . 4/16
I... fuck. I haven't finished the whole fanfic yet. I had to stop here just to tell you that this is beautiful. I just. Theo just shook me to the core. One minute I was laughing at his shitty jokes even though I knew he was dying. But damn, when he just said that 'he tried' I just broke. I had to stop reading and run to the bathroom to throw up and cry. Sorry for the image, but Theo, I kind of connected to him when he said those. He was laughing, making everything light, but he was so fucked up inside it hurts so much. I can relate to him in so many levels that I can't stop crying for about an hour. Damn, here I am, thinking I'm already okay but once I started writing this I'm tearing up.

I didn't review to make you feel bad though. Gods no. I want you to know that this is just beautiful in so many ways, that despite the depression on the part of him dying, it showed a lot of things. Not just the reality for Draco, or something like that, but the part where even someone like Theo can feel things like this, that death was a much better option, even if it wasn't his choice. I'm sorry I'm rambling right now. I'm just so thankful for this beautiful fanfic.

I'll just go and read the rest now. Again, thank you.
SweetSiennaSkies chapter 48 . 4/16
Just read this story from start to finish, it's beautiful and made my heart flutter! Well done and thank you! :)
Talonis Wolf chapter 48 . 4/16
That was the perfect ending for this story, it was heartwarming and mournful, serious with the right amount of hope for the future. Thank You.
10,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »