Reviews for Isolation
SweetSiennaSkies chapter 48 . 48m ago
Just read this story from start to finish, it's beautiful and made my heart flutter! Well done and thank you! :)
Talonis Wolf chapter 48 . 3h ago
That was the perfect ending for this story, it was heartwarming and mournful, serious with the right amount of hope for the future. Thank You.
Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy chapter 48 . 10h ago
I can't believe I stayed up past midnight every night just so I could read every chapter. This is a great story.
saku642734 chapter 48 . 22h ago
such an awesome story :D
Best fanfiction I have ever read.
You're a wonderful writter. And... My... You really made me cry in some chapters.
Bexes chapter 48 . 4/15
I was in middle school when I read the first 5 books. When I read book 4 I bawled like a baby. When I read book 5 I was shocked. I was in high school when book 6 came out and was so angry I remember throwing the book across the room. I was in boot camp when the last book came out and the only thing I remember thinking after I read it was J K Rowling was a GENEIUS!

After re-reading the book numerous times (like most in the fandom) I thought I accepted the deaths in the last book, Fred was hard though. After reading this fic, I don't know if I should be angry or inspired for having such a reaction to Ted, Tonks, Remus, and especially Theo!

When reading book 7, I didn't have much of a reaction to Ted's death. However I think after reading your vision of events I felt closer to his character, and the reactions of the the boys and Andromeda made him more real.

Tonks and Lupin, that was rough. It was rough the first time but again, you made them more real to me.

Theo, on the other hand, I literally laughed out loud at almost everything he said and he quickly became one of my favorites. When it happened to him, I was angry! I wanted to be angry with you, but I just couldn't. You write so very well I didn't know who to be angry at.

In the past few weeks I've been wary of reading the longer fics here and been working myself up to ready longer and longer stories. I make a habit of only reading completed stories whenever possible because I can't stand finding a really great story only to realize that halfway through or nearly finished and hasn't been updated in over a year. That's happened a few too many times for my liking.

I've seen this story at the top of the search list for dramiones for the last week and was wary of reading something so long, almost 300k words! Not to mention soooo very many reviews! (You deserve 10,000 more!) but I'm really glad I did, it was amazing!

I'm actually glad as well that I seem to have caught this story shortly after you've finished it, which doesn't happen often for me. If I could I would buy you a bottle of Merlot for writing this and a bottle of Moscoto for me for when I read it again!

With so much love for one of my new favorite authors (you!), I will finish this much longer review than I normally post,

Bexes!

PS: I couldn't imagine reading this and waiting for each update, I'm too impatient for that lol, but you shouldn't apologize so much when it takes longer than you think to get the next update out for two reasons:

1) Life Happens!

And

2) The updates are worth the waits!
KissKickKillMe chapter 48 . 4/15
This fic had been totally amazing, I finished it in two days! Thank you for sharing, and finishing this beautiful story, it's basically everything I ever daydreamed of from the last book! You really made me laugh, and cry, and I just wanted to let you know what an amazing author you are! Much love
MorningAngel9 chapter 48 . 4/15
Oh Gosh... This had been an incredible ride. I've been kinda waiting for you to finish this story before i can start reading. I didn't want it to be left incomplete. I'm really glad i waited so that i was able to read this story in 4-5 days i think. I just... I love it. I loved everything. I loved the characterization of characters. I loved how you made them develop chapter by chapter. The way you wrote these characters was nothing but amazing. You made me cry so many times and laugh at times. It was an incredible ride and i'm glad that i got to experience it. So thank you so much for writing this and sharing with us :)
Sarah chapter 47 . 4/15
I absolutely loved your story! Can't wait to read the epilogue :-)
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 48 . 4/15
I love this story. It's beautiful and tragic and absolutely perfect. You are an amazing writer! :)
msmdhr chapter 48 . 4/15
This is... I can't... I...
I love your story. I'm completely speechless right now and when I find my words I'll send you a more... dignified review.
It's just... the end of an era. I look a lot like Draco, psychologically speaking. I hate too much. I resent too much. I'm broken. I don't believe in much of anything. And he found a once in a life time love. He even found the words to express that. He redeemed himself. And I'm a big believer in redemption.
And I know it's silly and I know it's just a history, but it's not. Not for me it isn't. When I finished reading this I cried my eyes out because these kind of stories make me believe again. In something.
So thank you for this. Thank you for making me feel hopeful, at least for today.
Your brazilian fan,
Livia
xDextra chapter 48 . 4/15
That ending was perfection.
melodye123 chapter 48 . 4/15
Amazing. Literally no words for how perfect this story has been. Thank you for such a wonderful story 3 write anotherrrrr haha
So. Damn. Good. Best Dramione fanfic EVER.
amy pond chapter 15 . 4/14
I've read this story before. It's rare to find a quality dramione fic these days. Was so glad to see an update and decided to re-read the entire story. I love seeing the A/N in this chapter about reaching 700 reviews. Now at over 10k, it's a testament to how absolutely awesome (!) this fic is.
10,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »