Reviews for Isolation
Sarah chapter 8 . 9/9
Wow. This book is ridiculously AMAZING. The subtle touches of romance and “spice” like that last line, is absolute perfection. You write SO beautifully, seriously I couldn’t find a bad word to say about you. Keep up this awesome stuff! :)
So this Dramione fanfic was mentioned on Tiktok. I was like, oh let's just check it out and maybe read the first chapter. GORL. I was hooked from the start to the end! I slept at 4am because I just kept reading chapter after chapter.

This story was so well-written and no one was out of character. I could really imagine the scenes in my head, it was like watching a movie. I liked how the actual (canon) story was incorporated in the fic. Also, I really felt the progression of Draco and Hermione's relationship and how Draco changed for the better. Thank you for blessing us with this amazing story!
Christina Andaru chapter 49 . 9/8
Okay, dear author, if you see this you can translate my riview:

Halo author keren!
Aku sangat senang membaca cerita Anda! Apalagi cerita Isolation :') aku sangat terharu dan jatuh di dalam cerita Anda huhu.. Jika kau tahu, aku hampir tidak bisa move on setelah membaca cerita Anda terakhir riview dari aku, semangat melanjutkan cerita-cerita dramione yang seru!
Emma chapter 2 . 9/8
I really enjoyed this chapter and I did not know that there was a Latin term for European Freshwater Otter
Emma chapter 1 . 9/8
Awesome
good
This was absolutely amazing literally the only thing I can say is thank you
Maggie chapter 41 . 9/7
So much crying. This is so touching and well written. Thank you for sharing this with us. Better than loads of bestsellers so I really hope you have a book deal. I just finished Chapter 40 and plan to investigate as soon as I finish the story so I don't inadvertently read a spoiler.
MakosEyebrows11 chapter 31 . 9/7
Arguably, the best piece of fan fiction I have read.
bluedragon31 chapter 1 . 9/7
cant believe you are back!
MakosEyebrows11 chapter 23 . 9/6
this fanfic is freakin immaculate
Maggie chapter 22 . 9/6
LOVE LOVE LOVE this fanfic. Discovering it many years later so I'm thankful it's still up. It's incredibly realistic of how D/H could fall in love and the challenges of their relationship. The sex scenes are FIRE. Beautifully written, relatable and steamy.
gcdraco chapter 49 . 9/5
i’m so grateful that i got to read this
gcdraco chapter 49 . 9/5
Ok this is the best fanfiction i think i have ever read in my life. i don’t even think i can read anymore because they won’t live up to this.
alisonmarie chapter 49 . 9/5