Reviews for Isolation
this chapter broke my heart! i hope she keeps her promise
charliecharcoal chapter 49 . 10/7
this is so beautiful
Buttered-frog chapter 49 . 10/6
This is the second time reading this. I read it a few years ago. I’m surprised at how much I remembered from it. Just goes to show how great some of those scenes are. Well done!
DarkLady2121 chapter 49 . 10/5
I'm just lost for words. This is the most beautiful piece of fanfiction story I have ever read. May god bless you for writing this and help you write more.
stella chapter 42 . 10/5
Okay so i'm typing this 10 years after this book was finished but oml this book has had me enamored and obessessed. The writing is just so beautiful and truly deserving of all the praise it has gotten, thank you Bex-Chan for giving us the gift that is Isolation. I almost want to consider this version canon, especially with JK Rowling's terf business but you get the point. Thank you.
Clomoe chapter 16 . 10/5
... didn't read a contraception charm cast ... is this fic goi g to house my favorite writing troupe? Calling an unexpected pregnancy right now ... tisk tisk
Al chapter 1 . 10/4
I just want to say that I first started reading this when I was 11 and really stuck with it until it finished. I reread it every year just because it's THAT good. I almost forget this isn't canon, since I really do want with all my heart for it to be. In my own head, it is the last book, actually (Dramione slut that I am). Just finished rereading it all the other day and it still felt as immersive and wonderful as the first time I read it. Thank you for writing this literary masterpiece, Bex!
Clomoe chapter 11 . 10/4
I cant stop reading !
ProudFangirl23 chapter 44 . 10/4
You killed me! You killed him! I wanna hurt something... His shit jokes were the only thing keeping me up at night. Help me... I'm pure sobbing right now. Seriously. Im just gonna go and batter my punching dummy, Bob. That always makes me feel better.
Manreet chapter 49 . 10/4
oh my god... im crying,

this book right here is a roller coaster of emotions, hope, heartbreak, anger and what NOT!
Clomoe chapter 6 . 10/3
Oh my Godric ... the level of detail in these scenes is spectacular :D I can see why it's so hyped. My heart was racing the whole time when Draco provoked Hermione.. damn good stuff
molldoll18 chapter 1 . 10/3
I finished this too quickly but I loved it :)
ProudFangirl23 chapter 38 . 10/3
I didn't know the pinch&punch thing wasn't international! Okay, that sounded sarcastic. I'm serious. But I guess I never paid it a lot if thought... Oh well. Thanks for clarifying!
Clomoe chapter 1 . 10/3
Starting this read in 2020 and the quote about the shit day, shit week, shit year is very relatable right now haha

I've heard wonderful thing about this fiction. Cant wait to get started :)
Loved it...thanks a tonne for writing this.
17,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »