Reviews for Isolation
Shi chapter 44 . 11/27
Thank you so much for making me cry like a 2 year old. You are a very good writer.
Brenda Nott Hgo chapter 44 . 11/26
Oh my God! It's a sad chapter, it made me cry so much, first Tonks and Remus's death, it is simply so sad and always been so sad, they had a little baby :(. And then Theo, his death is one of the most dramatic deaths I've ever read, I love Theo Nott and see him dead is very impressive to me, it hurts me so much, I wish I could be in there to comfort Draco and Blaise :'( . That was an excellent chapter, one of the best I've read. Congratulations for this magnificent story, I love this fic, I really, really love it!
That was a beautiful chapter (44) I was crying from the emotion and Theo's death but it was wonderfully written and you should know you are amazing at writing this whole entire thing. Seriously.
icrierrytime chapter 44 . 11/25
Theo's death had brought tears to my eyes. I loved how you built up his character, making us fall in love with his jokes, ( I LOLd so hard at the Patil twins) which just made it absolutely heartbreaking when he died.
I'm reading the entire thing in one day, its brilliant!
InMyBlood chapter 44 . 11/25
I loved this story so was so sad that Tonks and Remus still had to die but i can see it was necessary for the plot and I'm glad Tonks and Draco got to reconcile and get to know each other better before her what tore me up the most was Theo's death.I absolutely adored their Slytherin Trio,Blaise was Hermione - Rational and logical -,Draco was Harry - Passionate and hotheaded -,Theo was Ron - had a temper but was the clown. Theo's death killed me and the things he said while dying were really deep and also the way Blaise says "Goodbye Brother".I was crying so hard and i was listening to the theme music of Dumbeldore's Farewell while reading his death!I was balling!But i otherwise enjoyed your writing. :)
DramioneAddiction chapter 44 . 11/20
The chapter title is a very fitting title. For I am literally crying a river for Theo. I am just so sad. This does have a happy ending right?
P.C chapter 44 . 11/17
I can honestly say this story is way way way better than J.K Rowlings Deathly Hallows. Excellent!
CM chapter 44 . 11/5
I have been reading HP fanfiction for longer than I care to admit (*cough*good-god-on-and-off-for-over-10-years-now*cough*), but I don't think I've ever actually CRIED while reading fanfiction until today. Beautifully written!
XxDracoMalfoy'sGirlxX chapter 44 . 11/1
I rarely ever write reviews unless they are very well deserved. And my god you touch my very being with Theo's death scene. I can't remember the last time I cried over a death scene in a Dramione but you have me bawling. I think it was how you had Theo still holding on to himself at the end making crude jokes that did me in. This was your best written chapter yet, good on you!
i read this a while ago and acouple chapters before i was like doesnt theo die but i was really hoping my memory was wrong i just cried like a fucking bitch
And I cried too. :(
momadrigal chapter 44 . 10/16
I have read your story non stop. Every minute I can, I read it. I want to say that this chapter has being obe of the saddest and emotional one. It made me cry so sad. Thank you, beautiful done.
lan987 chapter 44 . 10/9
But Theo had found a true father. I'm crying, really, you 're an amazing writer
jbeltran2019 chapter 44 . 9/27
I'm crying. I am actually crying. This chapter was so frustratingly great. It was written masterfully. Every single word strung together to make a sentence resemblant to a work of art. Your Theo is by far my favorite Theo. I will forever appreciate his fictional wit and his beloved sense of humor. I most definitely do not hate you for this chapter. In fact, I applaud you for it. Very well done :) Perfectly bittersweet, like the entirety of this fanfiction (that I very much love, for the record). Cheers, bex-chan. You've won a special spot in my heart on behalf of a story that is very dear to me. Thank you for making it even greater than it already was. You truly are a phenomenal author. Much love xoxo
daniellebeasson7337 chapter 44 . 9/11
I just came across this randomly one day and instantly got hooked. I love the way you mashed dramione together that it almost seemed like the real thing. The emotions put together to bring the war part really got me there though. I mean you just killed Theodore, the heck! I was never familiar with his character but you just gave him life here and ironicly also took it away. I kinda had a gut feeling he'd get killed but I never expected him to die and evoke such dramatics. You made him as though he was the main event, that climax scene. What I want to really say is that, I really love this chapter, and I cried, cried that he died and that you killed him so beautifully. Thankyou for sharing your skills in making a fanfiction feel so real. I greatly appreciate your work. Keep it up!
xLaurenGoesRawrx chapter 44 . 8/14
I'm literally crying as I am writing this review. I thought Theo was fucking annoying, but now I've realized his purpose. This chapter was amazing. Theo's speech about not doing anything really struck a note with me. Just wow. I haven't cried this hard since I saw Fred dead in the movie, so this hurts. Thank you for writing his death so lovingly.
Valkyriefire chapter 44 . 8/13
This is the only time I've ever cried over someone fictional. Congratultions, you are an amazing author. And you write death scenes horribly well.
MudbloodAndProud chapter 44 . 8/12
I love this story, it is amazing! That scene with Theo's death made me cry, it was so sad. :,-(
victoriajewel chapter 44 . 8/12
I had a feeling that Theo was going to die, but man, I had no idea that I would be so upset about it. I totally get the necessity of it though, because Draco needed to lose someone close to finally have something to fight for. But the way you wrote Theo in his death was just heartbreaking and beautiful. I love how he still maintained his sense of humor but we were finally able to see his inner feelings.

Excuse me while I go cry my little heart out now.
Ninja Midnight chapter 44 . 8/10
You know you're a fantastic writer when someone who has read this story ten times still cries like a child every singlw time when her favorite character dies
Fuck you, you bitch, you made me cryyyyy
Kat chapter 44 . 8/5
I crying so hard that was the saddest and the most well written death sceen ive had the pleasure of reading
Cat chapter 44 . 7/29
Ive been sitting in the same spot, reading bits of this chapter over and over again and I'm a heartless cow, so when I say this, I say this with utmost sincerity, beautifully written, Im going to miss Theo.
I can honestly say that when I set out looking for dramione fic that I wasnt expecting a heart wrencher, I didn't sign up for this (but thank you).
crisssa.theo chapter 44 . 7/25
All I can say right now is that you made me sob. Good job. Send me some napkins next time. *shiff sniff*
PintofWine chapter 44 . 7/14
Why?! Oh Theo :'(
Ugh, my feeling's feelings are hurt. I had to clap my hand around my mouth to stifle my sobs. Wow, that was an emotional chapter. I still loved him all through his end 3

And then Draco's reaction? I haven't lost any family members close to me and I often wonder if I'd be able to handle it. That question 'Is this... what it feels like to lose someone?' I lost it. If fictional characters are making me cry I think I'm going to lose my shit in the real world.
Arnindhita chapter 44 . 7/13
Ooooh and now I'm crying.
You did great, by the way. Ugh. You're awesome!
And I'm still crying aaaargh.
S.A.Ellie chapter 44 . 7/12
Theos speech was heartbreaking and its awful to think about someone hating themselves before dying. Its such a shame that he never got the chance to be happy. The whole chapter was written beautifully.
Owlfur chapter 44 . 7/11
Right now I am crying .Theo was my favourite character from the moment you first wrote him. I just guess someone had to take Weasly's place. * crying again* Bye. - Owl LeStrange
lisa chapter 44 . 7/8
I just don't know what to say.. I love this so much. You've written it so well, this chapter,everything. I'm crying 'cause it's so sad and perfect. I'm speechless! I thank you so much for this fanfiction and this is the best fanfic I've read so far. Thanks a lot and love you xx
gwladystoffee chapter 44 . 7/4
well I'm in absolute floods of tears right now!
narcisssy chapter 44 . 7/2
THEEEEOOOOOOO :"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""( :"""""""""""""""""( :"""""""""""""""""""""( :"(
This was so sad. Fanfictions never really make me sad but this chapter honestly broke my heart into a million pieces. Thank you amyways, you're an amazing writer.
xpunkfariex chapter 44 . 6/28
this whole Theo thing made me cry. hard core cry
I haven't read further than this chapter yet. I love your story line and some of the changes but with only a few chapters left I disapprove that Fred is still alive. While I liked him so darn much his death was necessary. i'm not trying to be mean or anything but this is my honest opinion.
Jan chapter 44 . 5/22
So I wanted to find you and hug you for saving Fred. Felt lik someone from jkr's world had used a time turner to save him life and I was so overjoyed..

... But you killed the one character that stopped me from reading long enough to review :-(

I'm sure you have your reasons. Still, though I'm saddened and slightly battered, I admit you wrote his ending so well that it made me.. Love this story that much more. Golly.. I miss Theo already. The boy map hilarious. I stil laughed while reading this until he decided to stop breathing. He's going to be one of the most memorable characters in this story.

I love how you've fit this story to match the original. And so seamlessly too. My amazement wit your writing only grows every chapter and I'm dreading reaching the end.

You've rocked my world.
maggykassandra chapter 44 . 5/14
"...I'm sick of being unhappy, but doing nothing to try and be ha-happy. I'm sick of crying out for help and then rejecting anyone who t-tries to help me. I'm sick of w-wanting things and doing nothing to get them. I'm sick of feeling dis-disappointed, and I'm sick of being a disappointment...And it's my fault it's nothing."
I have finished reading this story but this quote by Theo is by far my favorite quote of all time. It spoke volumes to me and I couldn't help but connect with him in this. Not everyone gets a second chance at life so we just have to live life to the fullest whenever we can. Thank you for these beautiful words.
vindicatedmalfoy chapter 44 . 5/14
Why why why why? Why Theo? Why him? why whyw hwy whwywhwy
PraticallyCharmed chapter 44 . 5/13
Wow that was painful
pluviophile08 chapter 44 . 5/12
I cried bex. I CRIED. You're such a great writer you made me cry.
Meabd chapter 44 . 5/4
So. I've never actually cried from fan fiction before. Like, seriously, legitimately cried.

I don't know. I guess I just thought you should know that that's pretty much what it feels like. You know, to lose someone you love. You hit the nail on the head and sent the ball way too close to home.

Either way, keep up the good work.

- Rain
M chapter 44 . 4/22
this chapter makes me cry every time. It's so beautifully written and ...just touches my soul in a way. Your whole fic impacts me a lot and it's an exceptional read holy fuck
JacquelineGrey chapter 44 . 3/27
This is my favorite and what I feel is the most beautiful chapter of the whole story. I would read this story over and over for years to come just for it. Theo is such a painstakingly beautiful and human character that I can identify with and I love him so much. I'm heartbroken and in tears. Everytime he spoke I chuckled so hard out of reflex. His relationship with both his father and Ted were complex and profoundly portrayed. Theo may be rough around the edges but ultimately is lovable and I'm very much sadden that he does not find his peace and happiness. This story consumes me inside out and does so many things right. I wanted to thank you with all my heart for this gem of a story, especially for Theo's dark beauty. I hope you continue writing and spreading beauty into the world. Thank you so much! I'm inspired!
bex chapter 44 . 3/20
of all the bloody fanfiction i've read. and i've read so much fanfiction i'm starting to run out of good reads and i've even left my primary ships (Dramoine has never been my ship). Of all the damn harry potter fanfiction out there only a few have made me shed tears for their humanity. This is one of the,. Of all the deaths. Theo's hit me most. God damn i bawled like a baby. you just killed me with it because it was so pointless so sad so hopeless. it was war and death. it was circumstance and choice and consequene. And in the end It had accomplished nothing. Cause that's the thing. Not all deaths are meaningful. His meaningless death was in the end, Most profound.
anna chapter 44 . 3/16
Legit crying at 2am because Theo died. This is the first time I've ever cried at a fanfic oh lordy
Nenbi chapter 44 . 3/11
In what could probably be described as a very morbid way of reasoning, I have to say that this chapter has got to be one of my favourites thus far. To show Draco acting and reacting to the calamities and tragedies of war in such a personal manner is heart rending; that is what makes it so great. The humanity growing, where previously there was none.
xXmidnightflamesXx chapter 44 . 2/18
I actually almost cried this chapter, I think I like this version as much or maybe better than the original
Already broken chapter 44 . 2/13
Why must you kill us?! Why must you ripe our hearts and tear them into a million pieces?!
This is the most beautiful and haunting death scene I've ever read. It's accurate, and is the only thing that I read which makes me cry every time I do. Really really well written.
BytheWillow chapter 44 . 2/10
Once, I was able to bost that I have never cried reading a fanfiction before, not once in my life. Now, I cannot say that. Theo's death was brutal, the way you wrote it was brutal, and the reactions were hard, raw, gutting and so very, very real. Hermione's words were nearly childish, and maybe because they were so simple they were so wrenching. You gave me a hard slap in the face with this chapter, one that hit home and made me realize that, holy shit, its getting real, and I need to actually compose myself before I continue.

You, my dear, are a very good writer. Today you have gained a staunchly loyal fan.

Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 44 . 2/8
somebluenovember chapter 44 . 2/8
It's the third time I'm reading Iso, so for sure I knew this was coming up and I was supposedly prepared...alas, nope. Still crying like a baby, for the third time. Really well written, with the speech and everything, but boy does it hurt to read this...for the THIRD time. Merlin, how I love this fic, and especially the Hogwarts battle aftermath chapters.
ravens.and.herons chapter 44 . 2/3
aw man. you. man. you killed theo. my feels. they're. not.
LucyBlue chapter 44 . 1/30
I've read and re-read this entire story about 3 times in the past 2 years. I swear to God this whole chapter makes me cry EVERY. SINGLE. BLOODY. TIME.

You are amazing Bex-Chan. Seriously.
Aletta-Feather chapter 44 . 1/20
Beautiful death scene! I had a feeling Theo might die, some foreshadowing also, I think. I love how he keeps on making jokes until the very end. The cage speech was wonderful. Very descriptive of being lost or perhaps depressed and not knowing what to live for yet (or anymore).
Evylinpierce chapter 44 . 1/11
You had me tears with that death scene... I read the dialogue out loud for practice and I didn't even have to try for the tears, they just came on its own...shows for good dialogue! Thank you for that, Bex!
loverloverlover chapter 44 . 1/8
Alright. No. You did not just do that to me. You have ripped my heart out of my chest and stuffed it in a bowl of acid and the threw it back into my chest. You are an insanely gifted writer and the fact that I had to actually stop reading this because I couldn't see it through my tears just proves that fact. Honestly the way you wrote His death was fucking mind-blowing. He was still himself up until the second he died and I just honestly don't know what to say. All-in-all; YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT
Chapter 44 made me cry like a baby! Oh my gosh. You are such a great writer!
AMY24 chapter 44 . 1/6
Hello Bex-Chan! I'am an Italian girl and I found this fanfic tradution in Italian, but I can't resist to read it all and so I found the original! I think you have a big talent, and I hope you will be a famous writer :) Anyway .. I totally loved all the story (I've already read it last year, but during Christmas holidays I started to read it again )..I liked this chapter in particurlar for the description of Theo's death. I loved Theo as a character, I always smile when I read a line about him..all his jokes about EVERYTHING.. I'd like to have a friend like him...or a boyfriend haha! Theo's last words about his personal "cage" made me think so much about my life.. they made me cry... a lot, so.. thank you very much for your fanfiction, I've already read it twice, and I'm sure I'll read it another couple of times! I want to apologise for my very bad english..
I hope you'll have time to write other beautiful words like these. Again, thank you..
dumbledorescardigan chapter 44 . 12/27/2014
God damn it theo I would have loved you! I'd have unlocked your cage! Don't go!
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 44 . 12/22/2014
Morgan01 chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Great job on Theo' s death! It was all very sad...
SlytherinMew chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
Theo? THEO?! Why did it have to be Theo for Salazar's sake?! (yes, I'm a Slytherin in pottermore) I JUST SAID I LOVED HIM WHYYYYYYY?! He was the only one with a decent sense of humor in that bloody lot! Remus and Tonks were quite enough!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/23/2014
Ah! When I read the word dead (referring to theo) I literally threw my iPad onto the floor. It has taken me almost two days to convince myself to keep reading. But I finally did and I'm glad I did. I'm so excited to see how it ends but I don't want it to end. I mean you just killed my favorite character. But anyway this story is amazballs. You done good kid.
ProudToBeUnique chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
I think my heart just broke... Ouch, yup it's definitely broken. I just stepped on all the broken shards...
Tonks and Remus and Theo and so many others... Oh God no, why?!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2014
Holy shit I've never cried so hard for a fanfiction before. You my friend are one fucking amazing writer.
Chrismasters chapter 44 . 11/3/2014
you have done one of the best death scene I ever read. Thank you so much for writing so I could read such great work. ;)
Guest chapter 44 . 11/2/2014
G the Headmaster chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
this was one of the best chapters in your fic!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/27/2014
Grief and loss are integral to the human experience, though war is not. You nailed it, love.
Nienna Perks chapter 44 . 10/25/2014
Aww man this chapter made me cry harder than the last one. Theo dying was so sad because of how he felt, that he was hardly contributing to life and just going through life without a purpose.
Never a Writer chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
No, No, NO! NOT THEO! I knew this was going to happen, but it still hurts. It's so heart-rending that Theo didn't get to experience some type of happiness before he died. His metaphor about being in a cage and being handed keys is so tragic
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
nightshade chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
Draco...if you don't kill your father then I will -_-
Camarada Arlette chapter 44 . 9/17/2014
I knew that Theo should have died but It's really painful to me see the Draco's reaction D:
Mistress-Cinder chapter 44 . 9/13/2014
Wow! Just Wow! So many emotions about that chapter! Ron thanking Draco was huge! Theo broke my heart. You had me crying, laughing and then crying while laughing! Truly heart wrenching stuff!
AnonymousM chapter 44 . 9/4/2014
I actually am crying right now. Theo :""(

So many tears.

I'll write more when I'm not sad.
catslovesushi chapter 44 . 8/29/2014
Holy fucking shitballs...I cried over this chapter.

Wow that was heavy. chapter 44 . 8/27/2014
Cried. A heartbreaking chapter. So well written.
lovelesslilly chapter 44 . 8/27/2014
No story has ever pulled me into a tear fest and tissues covering my bed. You have amazing talent, and i cannot wait to finish this. I'm definitely favoriting you.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/7/2014
You made me cry... A lot. I mean a lot. To the point were I had to stop read and let them stop, so that I could read what the words said again. Only to stop a few sentences later. I most have looked like a fool, with the water flowing from my eyes. You did this, I can't hate you for it... But you now have as much power over my life as JKR. Please don't break my heart, it's still healing from book 7 -River
Asini chapter 44 . 8/2/2014
NOOOOO THEO :'( :'( :'(
I was a tearful mess reading this chapter.
Aw poor draco :'( :'(
shepard vakarian chapter 44 . 8/1/2014
Theo ... :,(
Maryam99 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
So sad!
Polyphemos chapter 44 . 7/11/2014
This is in my favorites now. Just because of Theo. I love your characterization of him, and his death scene was perfect.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 44 . 7/9/2014
Never thought I'd cry over Theo. Great job writing that bit. It was a horrible bit, but...OMG!
venatryx chapter 44 . 7/6/2014
Theo :'( I'm gonna miss you so much!
NottDeadYet chapter 44 . 6/23/2014
Bornanathlete chapter 44 . 6/22/2014
This chapter hit me hard for whatever reason that popped into my head. I think this is one of the only stories, if not the only story, to make me cry for a character. Theo's death was so powerful that it all just came out at once without me even knowing. Your writing is easily one of my favorite that I have ever read, fanfiction or not.
MzPearlz chapter 44 . 6/21/2014
I had a cousin to die recently.. I didnt know her very well but I knew her well enough to wish I had one last hi..or good bye before she did a wonderful job because im bawling T.T
sunandwaves chapter 44 . 6/11/2014
oh im crying.
TeensBeans97 chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
I didn't even cry when Jack died in Titanic, but this... damn... I just couldn't stop myself. I really have to appreciate the writer here, because of how well they have captured the raw emotion and helplessness everyone felt surrounding Theo's death as well as everyone else's. It's such a pleasure to read and this fic is by far my favourite of all the stories I've read _
felixfelicis chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
I knew the moment Theo went looking for his dad that he was pretty much going to die. -_- I know his death is necessary for Draco's character development, but I still cried my eyes out, even though I was expecting it. You portray Theo really well, his jokes, his fear, and his bond with Blaise and Draco, his last words/joke... I just want to say well done for such a wonderful story.
Supfan chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
Wow. This chapter was hard to read. Actual tears from this one. Great job.
Rachel chapter 44 . 5/22/2014
Bring him back. Bring back Theo. I need his stupid sarcastic wit and sassiness. Bring him back. He needs to come back.
Readerjkr chapter 44 . 5/22/2014
I had to push back some tears. Brilliant, sad, tragic last speech. It's lovely you gave him a last moment circled by the people closest to him.
Me chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
Theo... NO! I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face during that one. Just wanted to say you are amazing I am going to miss Theo's jokes *sniff sniff* Well onto the next chapter which I am sure I am not going to be disappointed. Your writing hasn't failed to disappoint me so far:)
Guest chapter 44 . 5/19/2014
Noooooo...not Theo :( Bad enough Moony and Tonks are gone, but it was in the book so I expected it. Dammit.
heirofblack chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Why did Theo have to die?
I still have tears running down my face thanks to you!
I have never cried like this while reading fanfiction.
Well done, you have written a successful story.
Atsila chapter 44 . 5/12/2014
Theo's death was so sad. Yet so well written. I cried so hard. But I do believe that it was necessary. Draco needed tho know what it was like to lose a friend. And Theo seemed like he didn't plan on surviving anyways. Very well written.
riddle1rave chapter 44 . 5/5/2014
Holy shit. This. Broke me. I guess I can't say I didn't see that coming. Theo dying ...but damn that hurt. His last words. Draco's reaction. Hell, it was perfect. Fuck.
Cocoa-Akane chapter 44 . 5/5/2014
Let's just say you made me bawl like a baby when Theo died. I'm not even exaggerating. That was a complete tear jerker. Omg... I should be sleeping and getting ready for finals, but I'm crying my eyes out.
Wense chapter 44 . 5/4/2014
Im crying. I knew theo would die. I red it somewhere. Poor Draco that is scared of crying. And theo, that his last and only will was to be buried with ted instead of his father. You are one of the best author ever.
LeanneJeanMalfoy chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 44 . 4/17/2014
Aww. Theo's death made me cry. :'( Its just so sad and Draco's reaction to it... (sob) I loved how you made it so bittersweet. How he was cracking jokes on his death bed and everyone else was telling him to take the situation seriously. I want to be like that cracking jokes.
MistressMitsumi chapter 44 . 4/16/2014
I... fuck. I haven't finished the whole fanfic yet. I had to stop here just to tell you that this is beautiful. I just. Theo just shook me to the core. One minute I was laughing at his shitty jokes even though I knew he was dying. But damn, when he just said that 'he tried' I just broke. I had to stop reading and run to the bathroom to throw up and cry. Sorry for the image, but Theo, I kind of connected to him when he said those. He was laughing, making everything light, but he was so fucked up inside it hurts so much. I can relate to him in so many levels that I can't stop crying for about an hour. Damn, here I am, thinking I'm already okay but once I started writing this I'm tearing up.

I didn't review to make you feel bad though. Gods no. I want you to know that this is just beautiful in so many ways, that despite the depression on the part of him dying, it showed a lot of things. Not just the reality for Draco, or something like that, but the part where even someone like Theo can feel things like this, that death was a much better option, even if it wasn't his choice. I'm sorry I'm rambling right now. I'm just so thankful for this beautiful fanfic.

I'll just go and read the rest now. Again, thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/10/2014
I can't. I'm balling SO HARD. I mean reading about Tonks death first... Tears streamed down my face because I felt like I got to know Tonks in this fanfiction WAY more than I did in the books and movies. To see Hermione's reaction and just the memories... But Theo... I. JUST. CAN'T. I loved him. I truly did. He always made me smile and I can relate to him SO MUCH. I will never think of Theo the same after this. It was a truly beautiful, heart smashing chapter.
scottishpotterlover100 chapter 44 . 4/10/2014
I cried so much in this chapter :c
Rebekah Hermione Chase chapter 44 . 4/10/2014
You know, i've been completely absorbed by this fanfic since about chapter 2, and I can honestly say that i love it... I was going to wait until the last chapter to leave a massive comment praising your writing skills and stuff... but after this chapter, i just had to say that i'm sooo angry at you... i think this is the most fucking tragic death i have read about... and i mean it! I mean, in my opinion, even the red wedding wasn't this bad (in case you don't know, which you might, but just in case- its from Game of thrones)... i'm soo sad right now, and I hope there really was some fucking amazing point to this... and tonks and lupin too... I mean, i know it would have been really unrealistic and stupid if you would have somehow let everyone live... but i kind of hoped, you know? anyway, once again, amazing story and you're an amazing writer, but i just really needed to have a rant at you for this horribly painful experience you have put me through...
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
Omg, this chapter was amazingly well written. I was actually in tears by the end of it. You really captured the horror of it along with making me laugh and cry during theos speech. Simply amazing
Guest chapter 44 . 3/30/2014
I'm bawling my eyes out..
Wintourr chapter 44 . 3/26/2014
I am in love with this FF right now! The way you have portrayed Draco's character change is beautiful, and Luna/Blaise relationship is so wonderful. I'm planning to review at the end, but I felt I had to review after this chapter, it was so well written, and the emotion I felt for Theo is beyond words.
piccolover22 chapter 44 . 3/21/2014
Hahha well thanks for making me cry at 11:40pm at night! Now I have to get up and find a tissue! But omg... I think that was one of the saddest chapters of fanfiction I have ever read! I guess that's a compliment! Haha...
KristaSmiles chapter 44 . 3/2/2014
Okay so this is rapidly becoming one of my favorite fanfics ever and I was going to read all of it and then leave a review about how amazing it was
so yeah
you made me have unwanted feels.
but seriously amazing fanfic, your writing is wonderful3
even if it makes me cry
Professor-Hope chapter 44 . 2/27/2014
Oh my gosh, Theo.
This chapter is amazing, i find death scenarios can be awful, and they seem so forced.
But this is brilliant. The pace of writing, the timing, dialogue, everything. It felt real and true, and yet so different, all at the same time.
One of the best i've read, by far! Also one of the best chapters so far! Poor Theo, he was one of my favorites! I admire your skill in keeping Theo in character for his death. I appreciate that (so many try to make them more...touchy-feely). His death was so prefect and balanced.
Thank you, such an amazing chapter. 4
Friendly Anon chapter 44 . 2/22/2014
That dying speech, man

Straight in the feels
LCB chapter 44 . 2/20/2014
So sad!
CatharticVevina chapter 44 . 2/8/2014
So... Theo's death was for Draco's one last stone to complete his resolve against the death eaters and that shit Voldemort? Wow. You come up with amazing ideas. Not trying to be sarcastic here, just trying to view this chapter in a way that could help me cope with all the angst. But... shit. This is the third time you made me fuckin cry. The first was when Hermione and Draco left Hogwarts and separated for the first time. The second was Draco looking at Remus' and Tonks' corpse (even if I knew they were going to pass away) and this is the third.

Has anyone told you that you're absolutely gifted in writing angst and tragedy? You're bloody good at it. The words you use to describe the grief of losing someone matches how I've felt on that very raw moment. You understand completely and it's just scary/amazing to think that you can articulate it in a fanfiction. I don't want to sound like a nosy know it all but maybe you've lost someone important to you as well?

Still, ugh, this is the best fanfiction I've read hands down.

Btw, I don't think I've said this but I wish you and J. wrote Harry Potter collaboratively. You're a great Draco Malfoy writer- how you easily shifted his character from immature to mature, from cowardice to courage and of course, from loathing to loving. All that while managing to make the readers see and believe he is the same Draco in the original series.

Okay, I think I said enough. Thank you for this tragically beautiful chapter! It will forever be bookmarked in my now bruised heart. Cheers!
Fawkes chapter 44 . 2/7/2014
Not Theo...why Theo?
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 44 . 2/4/2014
Oh...My...God! I was crying all the timeeeeeeeeeeee you are soooo cruel! But I love the story!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 44 . 2/3/2014
Wow, very nicely done, very impressive. You had me angry, raging, bawling, sad, etc. Very good story. Very much worth reading again.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/29/2014
I'm just gonna say it, I bawled like a little baby when Theo died, so fucking sad
MCRismyescape chapter 44 . 1/23/2014
I cried so fucking hard during this chapter! Theo was one of my favorite character in this and now...oh gods I'm crying again!
jess-malfoy-cullen chapter 44 . 11/12/2013
It's the first fanfiction where I cried like a baby...
I just can't stop crying because it was so sad, and so unfair for Theo. I mean, it's a war and the death is the principal character, but I didn't expect Theo's dead. And the way he just accepted his dead, but Blaise and Draco were terrified, then Theo asked to be bared next to Ted and Draco felt so empty because one of his best friend died... I can't even describe how I feel.
You're an amazing writer, seriously, the way you describe the emotions, situations and the way you develop the character's personality... it's perfect.
I think is the first time I write you a review. I have been reading your story since the beginning of the year and I don't know why I stopped reading until last month. I'm from Mexico, and soon it will be my english certification, so reading Isolation has been the best practice :) (sorry if I have mistakes)
Well, I'm going to keep reading...
A guy chapter 44 . 11/6/2013
I fucking cried when Theo died and I haven't cried for so so long like I didn't cry when Fred died and I could feel it a bit with Dobby but holy fucking shit how could you who gave you permission to do that that was not okay I am fucking dying here omg Theo was my favourite I can't
aryaputra chapter 44 . 11/5/2013
I cried.

Yeap. Again and again.

This whole chapter in fact, has really made me cry and it's the kind of crying where you squint your eyes and lock your jaw and it hurts so much.

And yet somehow, after a few minutes you feel liberated. At peace.

Theo was one of the characters I was determined to dislike. His profanities, crudeness and painful comments were not something I enjoyed initially.

But now, when I look back, I realize I'm more similar to him than I thought. I would have reacted the same way he did when Ted died. I would have confronted someone who I hated the same way he did.

And I would have (and sometimes still do) felt the gaping hole that is my life. And that, is why I was determined to hate him. Because he reminded me of. . . me.

Somewhere along the way he creeps into you and sits in your heart. You don't notice it, but after a while you stop noticing he's even there. And when he dies like that, you see the indentation of him within you and you wonder how the heck you're gonna carry on without him.

That's what makes me sad. That's what makes me weep.
MissMordia chapter 44 . 11/4/2013
I was swallowing all chapters, couldn't stop reading, but now i need to make pause. I read it half hour ago, and I'm still shaken by it.
In whole HP story I cried twice like it was real: when Sirius died, and when Severus died. This was the third time.
Well, I know that you had reasons, but i think i wont like them.. I liked Theo. Really liked him. He was cool character. He made me smile. Really smile, out loud and from the heart. If his lines was written for someone else it would not be funny. He was perfect for them.
3rdelaine chapter 44 . 10/20/2013
I am so much in love with this story. Your writing is amazing and you've portrayed the characters wonderfully. This is the third time I've read this story and every time I read it it gets better and better. I can't wait to see this story to the end but at the same time I'm dreading it because I don't want something this good to end. Thank you soooo much for writing an amazing story.
Lavatory Attendant chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
Hello Bex!
It took me a while this time, but I’m now back in Germany and I’ve visited my parents for a few days etc etc … whatever : ) This time to the overall story, and since I think I’ve said most in the character-comment, this one might not be too long but I’ll try!
So the story in general is flawless as I expect thousands of people let you know over the time. I really like that you take your time in updating as I don’t think a story is automatically good just because the author updates every few days. I think it would’ve been easy for me to detect a few logical mistakes as I’ve read every chapter up to the newest one in around a week but there generally was none. It was a bit weird that Hermione got stung by a bee in November but you’ve got an explanation for that a bit later, so that was okay then. This scene was one of the few I didn’t like too much either way, the way Draco saved Hermione was great but for some reason the bee-thing happened too quick and I don’t know… :D Not a big problem here, but just one of the scenes that didn’t appear too smooth to me.
The second (and last) one was Pansy’s death, I kind of expected a few more emotions from Draco there, or a bit more empathy. Hermione’s definitely more important to him at that moment et cetera … but still, I don’t think Draco would be that indifferent towards it. But that’s my opinion :3
The last part: your language. Generally it is basically perfect, so I have not much to say to that, except that I’d love to write like you : ) I love the mixture between detailed and not too long, and I think this is why the feelings are transported so well. Until you had a beta there were some minor spelling mistakes, my “favourite” was ‘discus’ instead of ‘discuss’ :L That was kind of cute. (Although I’m not even sure about some of those words I’ve seen as mistakes, since I’m not a native speaker.)
And one more thing I’ve noticed in the latest chapters - Greyback’s name is Fenrir, not Fenir : )
So, that’s really it! Great work on the story, plot as well as writing! One of the best I’ve ever read, really : ) And ‘Hunted’ is up high in the personal charts as well, and also most of your One Shots :3 Especially Little Fragile Toys, The Advocates Handwriting and Graveyard Valentine were great, although I was veeeery depressed after reading GV, it was just too sad :S (and to be honest, I don’t like reading about Hermione and Draco as very old people for some reason … they’re 35 at most in my imagination :D) If you want to do some more One Shots after finishing Iso, I’d love to see more like this one though, after the war and not during battle : ) And I’d love to see some stories with Draco still kind of having the Death Eater views! I think you’re one of the few writers who could make this very, very interesting and real! Just my thoughts though : ) (And I just kind of bashed myself there, as I had this plan about a story in which Draco is not really a Death Eater but is still very prejudiced after the war.) And AH depressed me as well because these two are not meant to die :’( The stories are great nonetheless. I did cry a lot while reading it.
By the way, I think the perfect band for these two are The xx. I was surprised you had only one of their songs as a recommendation. If you want, I can let you know my favourites here or on tumblr.
I’ll definitely review the last chapters and I can’t wait for your updates! Congrats on your great story!
HP Freak chapter 44 . 9/24/2013
Dude you're making me cry hard
jenggg chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
I wasn't really that fond of Theo because he's a prick, but I've got to admit, his jokes made me laugh often. BUT OH MY GOD, HIS LAST WORDS. THEY FEEL SO REAL AND IT JUST HIT ME HARD.
His emotions were so realistic. The pain, oh my God, the pain was... really there. As if I could feel it. OH MY GOD, YOU'RE BLOODY AMAZING. I ENVY YOUR ABILITY TO PLAY WITH YOUR READERS' EMOTIONS AND OH MY GOD, YOU'RE JUST BLOODY AMAZING. I CANNOT WAIT TO REACH THE END!
SigneBB chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
I really hope you appreciate what I am going through for Tonks, Lupin and Theo. I can't fucking stop crying about Theo. It's sick, I'm crying more about this final battle than I did with the original one. And you, you are just cruel! I had really hope that the little Slytherin-trio would survive, but no, of course not. Why couldn't you have killed Davis or something? But I guess Theos death is making some twisted sort of sense, when you stop mourning him that is. I just hope you realise how much this chapter affected my poor feelings...
lalapop chapter 44 . 9/12/2013
I'm bawling my eyes out now. I kind of knew Theo was going to die but I was hoping for the contrary. I still cried like a baby, though. It was perfect.
AMU-dattebyo chapter 44 . 8/29/2013
Chapter 44
I am so sorry for my language but WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEO?! I can't stop crying and Im a complete mess because he didn't have to die he was innocent and just confused and his friends needed him and I needed him and why was he so strong! ANd of course Andromeda would let him be buried with Ted and his last joke was o much to bear. I am ashamed to say this is the most I have ever cried even when my relatives die. I am so upset. I am a complete and utter mess and the fact that Draco only has a few people left is killing me and the act that I Loved Theo is killing me this was one of the most amazing Chapters I have ever read it was simply brilliant and heart wrenching and frankly too gal for my taste.
amazing job
macfire10 chapter 44 . 8/29/2013
Best First chapter ever!
elddirylla chapter 44 . 8/20/2013
This story is the most infuriatingly wonderful piece of fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. That being said, I've never cried harder over a story in my entire life. This chapter really struck a nerve with Theo's death and it was horrible and beautiful and just heart breaking all at the same time. Chapter 45 was wonderful as well, but I just wanted to come back to review this chapter specifically. Thank you for writing such horribly amazing things! You're wonderful!
Dramione13 chapter 44 . 8/10/2013
Just re-read this chapter and I actually started crying when Theo was dying *grabs a tissue*
Rae chapter 44 . 8/8/2013
You have no idea how I bawled my eyes out during this chapter. Oh my word. Just cried and snotty nosed my way through it.

Nicely done. :)
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 44 . 8/6/2013
Theo's death was so well written, oh my god. I was literally sobbing and I didn't realize until the chapter ended. This story is fantastic, you are an amazing author.
Lu GT chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
You're so great you've managed to make me cry. That's very hard to accomplish. Stop being so fucking great.
And I hope there's more than two chapters. Really.
I just love this story and how amazing it is, especially because it's incredibly well-written and also because of the huge depth of the characters psychology, that embrace our heart like they were real people, people we know and we learn to love. Also because it's been a long journey we are making with you, between reading and waiting (!) - the latter we just hate, but we try to understand.
Thank you for all your hard work, and for everything this fanfiction has brought to me, particularly concerning learning English (I'm from Brazil). Again, thank you. Keep being the amazing writer you are.
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
This was so sad! I actually started crying which is normal but still... Very well written, though.
Velvet Storm chapter 44 . 7/19/2013
That made me cry, so well done. It was everything it needed to be.
Elleir chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
This chapter makes me think of No Bravery - James Blunt!
MerLocked chapter 44 . 7/6/2013
crying now. just thought you'd want to know. *quirreleque faint*
Literary Melody chapter 44 . 7/3/2013
I'm honestly not sure whether to hate you or love you right now after Theo... No worries about it being realistic. And let me just say that in the many years I have been a part of this site, and out of the hundreds (not an exaggeration) of fanfictions I have read, I don't ever recall crying like that before. Granted, I'm not big on the tragedy genre on this site and revolve more around the romance/drama genres, but this... I've never read anything so sad. This is probably sadder than some of the actual books that I have read. Probably in my top five saddest literature moments. My God, you should earn a medal! No one brings me to tears like this! I had to pause after practically every sentence during that scene to cry more. Of course, he would try to be funny! That just made it more depressing! And then that joke at the last moments *pauses to start crying again* that was the saddest thing ever. Thank Merlin that he had managed to kill his father though. He can die a hero. He is at peace. *sobs*
criticderomance chapter 44 . 7/2/2013
I fucking cried... I cried...
I've been crying non-stop since I started reading this story.
Padfoot chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
That was just- beyond emotional- this wole story is soo awesome but you made me cry! Jeeze, I've never done that from reading something before. I've come close but this was literally my first time...
Gosh, he was such an awesome character and now he's gone.
Thanks soo much for writing this though. It's been such a wonderful journey!
:'( Xx /3
shadow under light chapter 44 . 7/1/2013
Brilliant description of human feelings.I'm rather fond of this Theo in this story,pity he died(alas).It's touching,I almost cried when read it.
whackedout101 chapter 44 . 6/29/2013
P.S: congratulations on getting more than 9,000 reviews! You deserve it! And I'm sorry for my lengthy review. I am a part of this community on LJ that has really taught me what it means to review a story and I really wanted to just show my appreciation as a reader. Hopefully it's not annoying to you! (:
Creati0n chapter 44 . 6/28/2013
I know I didn't bother comment on every single chapter, simply because I just wanted to keep reading, but now I have to say you just made me desperately cry and this death is actually so painful... I don't know, I mean even J. K. Rowling hasn't made me cry that much while reading (though I still cry in my head when I think about Remus and Tonks, or Fred :'( or Dobby... :'( *sniffle*). Anyway this is some real grief you can feel while reading this chapter. You really are amazing. But I'm kinf of sad now... (I liked Theo. I thought he actually was funny, even if rude)
Julia chapter 44 . 6/23/2013
I just cried so hard i think i woke my bother up. I hate you.i love you.
ArkytiorOswinSong chapter 44 . 6/15/2013
Wha-WHY! I'M CRYING YOU- YOU DEMON! I'm going to miss his jokes
Mazk chapter 44 . 6/14/2013
This is the best Dramione fic i have ever read. You are amazing. I have read 44 chaps and didn't even leave a review ('cuz i have to continue reading) but when I read to the scenes when Theo's death, I just can help but want to tell you that Theo made me cry and sobbing like an idiot or maybe it was you who made me cry and sobbing an idiot, Tonk and Remus 's death also made me almost cry but not as much as Theo (maybe because their death didn't surprise me much)
I want to repeat again that you are just amazing. The scenes when Draco praying that it's not Theo and I was like screaming "Please please please not Theo.." and that just amazing how you did that.
I love how you turn Theo into a lovable character and didn't change any important personality of a Slytherin (i hate when you made him dead but this is a war and anyone could die) and I think I should say this like way back to 10 or 11 chapters earlier that: you wrote a Dramione fic and didn't turn Ron into a totally bastard, i know you may read lots of review about this but have another one won't kill you, right?
(sorry for some mistake grammar I may have and the length)
I'm grateful that you've read this far and Bex-chan, you are doing a great job.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/14/2013
NOOO WHY DID YOU KILL THEO! I effin love him, a lot! And now he is dead and im crying like a kid and im crying over someone is fiction and thag means something :'( poor theo, hes dead and never coming back :'( and so is tonks and lupin,poor baby teddy. But im still hurt because of theo, how can you dare kill him? Stupid lucis malfoy i hope you die :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
"T-technically, we're all dying," he said, somehow nonchalantly. "I'm just going to b-beat you all to the finish line, which is p-pretty decent considering I've never won anything before. D-do you think I'll get a medal?"

ARGH. That teared my eyes up.

Why Theo? WHY THEO?
You are amazing
Allthatglitters chapter 44 . 6/10/2013
Oh god so sad
mintexfriend chapter 44 . 6/10/2013
Its a lovely chapter. I loved your story so far and I haven't read your chap # 45 yet because of-well reasons. Any ways I read the chapter and cried. You know literally cried. I haven't cried before while reading a fanfiction (with the exception of "Broken" by inadaze22) but I "cried" in this one. Can't believe Theo died. But I have my theory as to why you killed Theo. Like it would give Draco a reason to kill his ass-face father, Lucius Malfoy. And I want you to continue writing these D/Hr fanfictions.
Update the the next chapters quicker, please, 'cause you took forever to update this chapter. But if you need time to write more realistic chapters then take a year or two even. But I am not saying that you didn't realistic characters, no, in fact what makes this fanfiction the best is that everything is realistic. And I am glad Draco was himself not a lovey-dovey goo-goo-eyes-making Draco.
And I love you and this fanfiction. I don't have words to tell you that its my most favourite D/Hr so far. xoxo
Guest chapter 44 . 6/9/2013
I legit cried. I hate you. You are an amazing writer and I don't even ship Dramione and this is a beautiful story. You are so talented, I don't doubt you will write your own book one day. But you killed Theo. You tore him out of this story and you tore my soul out of my chest with him. And I hate you. Because Theo. Theo is my baby. I laughed at every one of his jokes. I laughed while he choked on his own blood. I loved Theo. Theo is my favorite part of this story and I hate you for taking him away. I hope you build your literary empire on Theo's death. At least, in that case, he accomplished something. You should dedicate your first book to him, that way he actually will get a medal for dying. So yeah, I hate you in a loving kind of way.

A blogger who will probably read everything you've ever written
Fire Fay chapter 44 . 6/8/2013
Oh no! Theo was one of my favorite characters / Great chapter though.
KamilahKaliope chapter 44 . 6/7/2013
Hello, Sorry I decide to reciew the story at chapter '44'...but that's because I couln't stop reading...
Need to know what will happen next, you know? Lol
This story is so brillaint and I can't really explain's simply beautiful.
It taught me many things too...even if my mom said it's just a fanfiction. No, to me it's not
This story is so real that It's painful to read, but at the same time, I can't stop.

In this chapter, I agree wholeheartly with Draco's thought 'Even if you cried and cried and cried...something that has already happened wouldn't change.' - it's the truth of life that everyone simply doesn't want to understand and accept.

Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
twihard4everandalways chapter 44 . 6/7/2013
It was in this glorious chapter that my heart broke.I love your story.
sleepingthroughlife1998 chapter 44 . 6/5/2013
i just wanted to say that i think you are an amazing writer. The first time i heard of this story was on tumblr. when i saw fan art of the Theo's joke. I kind of got stuck at how perfect it sounded. A person surrounded by friends who were moving on with their lives and growing when they just felt...stuck. So i did a google search and BAM there was Iso. I read this chapter first and found myself crying at the death of a character i didnt even know. I hadnt made any emotional attachments to Theo or even to Draco. But somehow this made me want to see the other angle to how the HP books could have ended. (i was never content with the ending) I had never read any fan fiction before, and never even found the idea appealing. But i honestly got caught up in your story and-well-thank you. Most love stories make me semi-disgusted at the amount of gushiness and belch! This just works. I have been stalking this a bit, waiting for the next chapter to be up and now that it is...well this is being written right before i read it.

Thank you for making broken characters beautiful instead of just damaged.
nearu chapter 44 . 6/3/2013
NO, THEO, COME BACK! THAT WAS THE SADDEST, HEART-BREAKING DEATH I HAVE EVER READ. I was becoming attached to Theo with his weird humor, too. And that joke about the three Slytherins. I just–I just–no. Let me just go crawl into a little corner and sob disgustingly about Theo. Thinking about Andromeda just makes my heart sink even more.

But, on a happy note, your writing is amazing! You're a fantastic author. I wouldn't have mind if The Deathly Hallows was like this, honestly. This fanfic is just that beautiful.
keeptheotherone chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
Congratulations-you made me cry for Draco Malfoy. This chapter was beautifully written, and the descriptions were amazing-as if you had seen severe injury and death. I hope that's not so. I know how difficult it is to continue working on a big project when real life things change, so keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
Oh,poor Draco,he cried cause of his friends death.I nearly cried
Myself this chapter,just keep going and make a good,fun time
's probably what they all need right now.
AznMistress chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
...that...was so cruel. and theo never got to attempt w/ the patil twins. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING T-T. sighh. -. theooooooo T-T. wut is this wut. T-T
Cassizhara chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of this one. I started last night and I just couldn't put it down. I absolutely love it! Really looking forward to the next chapter. :-D Keep up the good work. :-D
Laura chapter 44 . 6/2/2013
I NEEEEEED an update I am completely addicted to this fic! It's is far and away the best Dramione story I've ever read!
lislchen chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Okay, so I just read your entire story in like...two days I think? I just couldn't stop. It's just so good. And your portrayal of the characters is just perfect and amazing. slightly at a loss for words right now after reading this last chapter.

Because...well. Theo.

Also Draco.

I just love how perfectly you captured Draco's personality. I think especially this right there, when Theo died, is when I realized that that is 100% what I think Draco's like. He used to be in his own little world, a world his parents and family had created, with certain set rules and ways to think. And now he's actually confronted with the real world (I know, he's technically been confronted with it already - which is why I really loved that JK had included the bathroom scene and Myrtle seeing him cry in the books) but idk, this right there, what you just wrote. It was so real. It was probably THE real moment in his life. Like, somebody he cared about just died. Right in front of him. And like you said, now he knows what it feels like. And that just...makes it so much more real...

I'm probably not making much sense. It's almost 1am (dude, your story has been keeping me up WAY too long for three - because I think it was three days actually - consecutive nights!). Also I'm rambling. Sorry. I should just stop. The most important point of this is that I just ADORE your story (and not only because I've always had a soft spot for Draco/Hermione...I could ramble on about that too but I won't or else you'll have a four page long review on your hands). So yeah, ANYWAY, I just love this. Your writing. The story. Everything.

It's perfect. 3
a random potato chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
I found this fic last night while I was looking for some harry potter shipping material. I stay up til 2 reading it and then spent the afternoon finishing it. the whole thing is just brilliant. Seriously. I would wait years for another chapter if they always turn out like this.
Mainly I think it's the way you captured the personalities of all of the characters; they were all done really well, and although we only knew about Harry's thoughts in the book, I'm pretty sure their thoughts would be pretty close to this. Although Malfoy's bit at the end where he was crying himself out was a bit weak and not exactly what I thought would be expected from him, even if he's changed.

But overall, the whole thing is amazing. And despite what I said earlier, I still hope you'll update soon. XD
freebird4 chapter 44 . 5/31/2013
this story is incredible, but the most recent chapter... oh my god. Theo was one of my favourites and his last words hit me right in the gut. Please update soon! You're a stellar writer :)
ayaame92 chapter 44 . 5/31/2013
I love love love this! I started reading this in between my exams (yes you read that right) and I was sooooo distracted I finished all 44 chapters in one day and one night. I am HOOKED. I thought it was completed and I woke my roommate at 5 am when I found out it wasn't. Please, pretty please with sprinkles on top finish this!
xeno-phelius chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
Hey! I was reading this and i really loved it, and i thought it was completed.. i noticed you last updated in february. Do you know when youre going to post another chapter?
Luce chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
I started reading this a week ago and you have had me hooked, my life literally came to a hold and revolved around this story.
You are an excellent writer and you had me crying my eyes out for this last chapter- it's bloody brilliant.
Please don't stop!
thalia chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
Your story is amazing i didn't want to read a hp fanfic cause i love hp and didnt want to tarnish it sone how but sooooo glad i read this brilliant ...can't wait for the last part..
grnfield chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
Please don't apologise for the chapter, it was fantastic and emotionally written. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to every update.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
I am bawling!

I had to skip a paragraph or two of Theo's stuttering death speech because it was...ay, that part didn't make me cry just slightly too drawn out...

Looking forward to everything else after this :)

Maybe Theo's death is because Draco will actually kill his father? Naw, too morbid and psychologically damaging for Hermione to accept in her future husband.
So glad Draco cried, it's pretty easy to cry, male or not, under those intense circumstances.
Blaise is adorable by the way.
The Q of T chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
I've just read all 250,000 words in one day. Bloody awesome.

I love the dramionie relationship here, and the emotion of Theo dying was just perfect.

I can't wait for the next chapter, so I'll just have to start at the beginning again slowly until it's there.
The Dead Snake chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
Dear Merlin.

It was realistic, don't worry. It was pretty good. And I do look forward to the next chapter.

I really appreciate your characterization of Theo, by the way.
can't log on chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
here's a song, that could be worth going in a chapter.
- "SKIN"
Axiarosewood chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
LOL. I loved Theo.

Only THEO would make jokes still as he was nearing his last breath. lol. oh Theo, you were awesome man. :)
Miss Calculation chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
I cried when Theo died :(
JuliaLestrange chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
wow! that is a great chapter!
I starde to read you fic yesterday and finish now and i really enjoy your fic.
I have a question:
Why Hermione dont become pregnant? I mean, she does sex with Malfoy all the time so...
Sorry for my english, but I'm brazilian, so obivously, i dont speak english.
PLEASE, continue posting 'cause I wanna know more!
Miranda chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
Magic** (I'm a grammar nazi.. Even if its directed to my own mistakes!)
Miranda chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
Please be alive!
I'm so scared. Are you breathing? If you are: then work your majic and give us a Chapter 45.
If you are not: I will kill myself and go to wherever you are so that I can read the 45th chapter there! :P. love you SO much!
Notter chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
Why would You do this to me, Bex :c
My poor shipper heart is broken.
This is so Nott good!
tracey74 chapter 44 . 5/28/2013
I LOVED THIS! I just started reading it on the weekend and read it straight through. I couldn't put it down. It had the right amount of everything. Can't wait to see the final chapters. Brilliant work! I have read all of your fanfics with the except of Hunted (which I am now reading). Love them all. You should be published :-)
Medea's Revenge chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
Love the story please update soon, I need my isolation kick! :)
Mutant Hammy chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
Keep up the awesome work! AMAZING chapter, especially the death scene! I can't wait to read the rest!
FancySquid chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
Uggghh I haven't had so many feelings for a fanfic in so long! Believe me when I say I wasn't slightly obsessed! I read this morning till...early morning! I almost cried with theo, Ted, and tonks ;_; I wish he had a little hufflepuff chick to love haha! Anyways I am patiently waiting for the next chapter! X) can't wait to read it!
Lyoung20 chapter 44 . 5/26/2013
OMG! honey soo good. im gonna die from the feels i get from this story! after this one is over, please write more! so super talented i cannot even. anyway i wanted to let you know that every time i go onto fanfic i always check to see if this story has been updated. oh gosh im addicted. anyway, quality over quantity take your time, cuz its worth it!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
Aaaah I absolutely love this! I just wish you could update more, I've waited for this chapter forever! So good though love it :)
StarDiamond94 chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
omg... read your fanfic within hours ... Love the relationship Hermione and Draco has obviously or i wouldn't be reading... but it's the expsnsion to the other characters that intrudes me also most story's stick to four to eight characters the fact you bring in Ted and Snape and other outlying characters that interact and EFFECT the 'main' characters makes a good link within the story... i don't know if it's because i couldn't remember if Theo died in J.K's books or from the couple glasses of wine I had for the last few chapter but the fact that i knew you were going to have Theo die was cruel from the moment he said he wanted to kill his father... well he was either going to die bravely/stupidly or walk into the great hall with a crude announcement to Bliase/Draco that he was gay or something as equally as strange... my opinion on Hermione reaction to Draco the minute she 'seen' his hair is secure in saying that it was relevant.. compared to some reviews which were angers by her quick displacement of her best friends, nothing else is going to matter once you're 'true-love' / 'other half' it standing there in front of you alive and injured instead of hidden away in a safe-house Hermione is allowed to drop her responsibility to being the mature one to fall into Draco's arm and to solidify him after Theodore death ..on a side note if Ron gets with Lavender i will gag and if Neville/dean/Seamus gets with a slytherin i will gag also don't bring it TOO outside the back

p.s -Don't just finish the story at like a sappy moment of them both whispering I love you when there making love or proposing; i want to see Draco and Hermione fight about post-war realizations, alliances, family, marriage, jobs, money, friends, jealously, clothes, CHILDREN, punishments and holiday traditions
Sumhope chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
Gah this is brilliant, just had my second read. I'm such a believer in your characters. Hermione and Draco seem like they jumped out of the books their so in character. Eagerly awaiting more!
Jasmine chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
..proud of yourself for writing this. A million times thankyou and please update this, I think that hermione and bellatrix have some unfinished business as well as Draco and his father! Update ASAP
Jasmine chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
First off you should know that I never review for ANYTHING. You should extremely proud of the fact that I have. I just wanted to say that this story has gripped me from the very start, and I have been non-stop reading this since Thursday night, and I haven't been able to year myself away. This fic was amazing because it wasn't one where Draco starts off liking her or hermione liking him straight away, it was painfully realistic and you managed to capture their raw hatred for eachother absolutely beautifully. In the books, JK never wrote a love that survived against all odds and was written in the stars, because let's be honest, Ron and Hermione weren't that were they? Draco and Hermione had the oppurtunity for it but it was never written. I believe that if it had, Draco and Hermione should have been written exactly like this. I also love the fact that they constantly argue, some stories are so sappy and I actually stop reading them because I don't think they're written properly. I also have to mention Theo's death. I have to admit that I saw it coming, but I never anticipated Draco and blaise to be with him for his last breaths. This chapter touched me so much and I had to keep in the tears because my family were in the same room and I would have looked a bit mental considering they don't know I read fanfiction! Dracos grief was described perfectly aswell. I could feel his pain. I just wanted to say thankyou for writing this, and hands down is on my top 3 list! You should be so
bluestriker666 chapter 44 . 5/25/2013
that was fantastic chapter...well written
ALittlePush chapter 44 . 5/24/2013
This chapter was unlike any other so far. It brought on the onslaught of a range emotions. Here are a few comments that I have:

Wooooah, okay. Once again, there's a BIG OOC moment on Hermione's end.

"Hermione slowly dragged her round, bewildered eyes from Draco to Ron. "I'm sorry, what, Ron?"

"Have you seen Harry?"

"Oh. No," she replied. "I assumed he was with you.""

What? I mean, she was with Harry moments ago, determined to help him finish his mission, nervous, worried, knowing how drastic the situation was, and now that Draco showed up, she wasn't even paying attention? I don't know. I thought it would've been more appropriate had she told Draco she had to go help Harry and Ron after her crying-fest, but I'm so surprised she didn't! I mean, romance is nice and all, but... That is not her at all. Harry has one hour to come up with a life-or-death plan. Every minute is precious. Really don't think Hermione would be healing insignificant wounds and holding Draco's hand and babying him. She loves Draco, yes, but the war is bigger than her and she has many others to fight for. Draco could surely take care of himself (and understand through gritted teeth). It's just something I find a bit off, but I assure you I only mean to give the criticism in a respectful and helpful way.

""A j-joke?" he whispered. "Here's one: Th-there were three Slytherins...Three f-fucked up Slytherins. The first f-fell in love with...with the Gryffindor's P-Princess and became g-good. The second fell in l-love with Ravenclaw's An-Angel and became good, t-too. The third...the third did...n-nothing...b-but...but he tried...""

Bloody effin hell. Bloody effin hell. I have no words. I really have no words. I just have tears. And they were rolling down my cheeks as I read that whole scene, but that line is what killed me. It killed me. For you to write something like that...for you to make me CRY for a character that had no significant contribution to the real series You have stunned me. And I applaud you and hate you at the same time. What you have done with Theo and Blaise is brilliant. I think I mentioned this before, but I am AMAZED that you did that. From the moment they were brought into the story, I liked them. But over time, you made me have real and authentic CARE for them. I was scared for them. I laughed at the things they said. I rooted for them. As an author, you should feel proud. That is a big accomplishment. They have evolved into multidimensional characters that are interesting, grasping, and that it hurts to have die. Theo's demise I partially saw coming because of his conflicting ways. But it was not any less painful. That was a seriously remorseful moment.

Just when I think the tears are over, Draco cries. And I couldn't help but cry with him. I wish Hermione didn't even have to convince him. I wish he just did. But that was beautiful anyway. This chapter had moments that were indescribably beautiful. And cruel. And painful.
Wow. I sound redundant when I say "wow", but I honestly don't know what else to say that would be more fitting.

Brilliant, Bex-chan.

I can't believe I have reached the most recent chapter. I've been catching up this whole time, but now I'm finally at the end (and of course the end had to be the most emotionally stirring and painful chapter...). Now, I have wait like everyone else. I am eager to see how you wrap up this story (I presume the end is, regrettably, coming). It's been quite an emotional and wonderful ride, and I hope you manage to find an exceptional ending to this story.

Good luck with your next chapter! I mean that. I truly can't wait to read it.

EllieBaby chapter 44 . 5/23/2013
I love this story - you have an excellent style and what is more, a superb explication of character. Please update soon!
bettyjane007 chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
Give yourself another medal, why don't you, eh? Making me cry again :(
I hope we get to see Narcissa at some point, and please do your best in describing the parts where Neville gives his speech, and Bella dies...because oh how that witch needs to die XC Keep it up, you are a great writer.
Mindy7952 chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
hard.out.there.for.a.fangirl chapter 44 . 5/21/2013
This was awesome. I hope you can continue. Really and truly amazing. Life changing. You rock!
jl42 chapter 44 . 5/21/2013
Amazing writing! Can't wait till it's finished.
BleedingOnMyTypewriter chapter 44 . 5/21/2013
This is bloody fantastic! It's such a good plot line, and you've tweaked bit, but those bits work just as well as the original story. And there are moments when your writing is just so cruelly honest and simple and beautiful. I understand that you are busy, and life comes first, but when (and hopefully when not if) you come back to this, I will be the happiest girl in the world. I will wait for this :) JUST SO GOOD AHHH
OrWr chapter 44 . 5/20/2013
Wow. This story is absolutly amazing.
I really hope you'll upload this fic one day, and it'll have an end, cause this is brilliant.
Again- wonderful job! (cried like a little baby in this last chapter)
Eden chapter 44 . 5/20/2013
I just want to say that this fic is pretty much everything I wish we'd gotten out of the books. I love your writing and I am waiting with bated breath to see what comes next. I only found this story last week and I spent every spare moment I had reading to the point that I've lots a considerable amount of sleep (which I do not regret. I'm not going to be one of those people who tries to pressure you in to updating because I know how much that sucks, so I will just say brilliant job so far, and I hope the rest comes soon. :)
MattsMarshMello chapter 44 . 5/20/2013
Oh my goodness...where to start..
I love that you have stayed true to the cannon events of the plot while adding your own story (as much as possible). As a fan and a writer it makes me unbelievably happy. Great job with level of emotion in your writing, I actually felt sorrow for Pansy and extremely sad about Tonks. I am really upset (temporarily so) about Theo. I was quite fond of him as a character, the wit and humor you gave him made him endearing. I imagine that Theo's death will aid in fueling Draco to handle the confrontation with his father...leaving no questions what side he is on. The action scenes are epic! It was easy to mentally picture and get caught up in. :) I can't wait for the next chapter..well I can but you know. Lol
ineverdothis chapter 44 . 5/20/2013
wow. I don't know if youve abandoned this or not, because I just found it, but wow! i hope you continue! it's incredible!
ChuckBwifey chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
I absolutely love this story, it's amazing, so real and raw, I probably read it over a dozen times. I hope you update soon, and I look forward to reading your own stories.
bexfuckingrocks chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Just reread this whole fic and, my god, it's just as amazing the second time as the first. You have a talent. I'm so grateful for this fic, so glad that you've stuck with it for so long. I know you would never abandon Iso, so I can't wait for the final chapters! Thank you so much
Guest chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Next ?
crayon.chomper chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
This chapter was beautiful.

I felt a whole spectrum of emotions and I can kind of see your point in killing Theo off.

I can't wait for the next (and last) chapters of this story.

arabrabM chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Thumbs up for your whole story!
I admit that i always had a weak spot for draco and hermine, but i think your story is just amazing - definitely one of my favourites :) even if you did make me sad by letting theo die... nevertheless its realistic considering the plot of the story.
So i hope you'll update soon (and no, this is not meant to be rude or some kind of threat), i am really looking forward to the final chapters.
nelly1coco chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
Great read all 44 chapters in a day... Post more
love and temptations chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
thank you for no killing Fred he has always been one of my favorite characters and this history is bloody fantastic i love it it's amazing please keep writing you are an amazing writer i LOVE IT it's so sad what happen to Theo but I'm gonna wait to see your reasons freaking love it :D my favorite so far by the way in chapter 16 i always thought the song tear you apart from she wants revenge fits perfect
sallymay123 chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
This story is probably my favorite piece of fanfiction that I have ever read. You are an amazing writer and I am dying to read the end of this story. Please write more soon because the anticipation is killing me!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
pleaaaaase update this!
Yare chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Wrenching. Theo's death made me cry, he was such a wonderful character. I wonder how Draco will react when he sees his Father or his Mother.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Wow. So I've spent the past 2 days reading this story and I can say I am so glad I clicked to read it. I'm pretty sure I I started crying nonstop at about ch 42. I don't care care when u update as long as it's within the year sometime :P there is something about your writing style that is just so satisfying, if that makes any sense. There is depth to your words and god, you make it feel so fucking real. You're truly brilliant.
Dramione chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Guest chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Oh gawd. THEO /3 I'm bawling :'( but PLEASE UPDATE! This story is really really REALLY good!
Andreatc chapter 44 . 5/13/2013
Whaaaat?! You killed Theo! Sweet, funny, charming Theo. I admit I cried. A lot. I'm just happy Draco and Hermione found each other in complete pieces. More more Dramione please! I love your story! Update ASAP!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/13/2013
Please update this story! :)
Ann chapter 44 . 5/13/2013
Ahhh this story is so good! I'm checking about every day if you've updated it.
I love how you stayed close to the original story, but made it like a parallel universe (like the one Draco and Hermione talked about)
You've kept the characters so in character, too! I really admire how you managed that. And as always, in every chapter, you leave me baffled with how amazing you can use words.
Thanks so much for writing this, and please keep going!
Doubt chapter 44 . 5/13/2013
AAHH I need to read more. I started reading this for the DracoXHermione action but I stayed because you're a truly AMAZING writer. It honestly blows my mind. My mind is blown. I love the way you write and I have to admit... I'm 100% addicted to these fics. I read Hunted as well and I have to say I think I'm in love with you. Please write more, it'd break my heart for you to stop here. Thank you so much for writing these, it's my favorite thing in the world to curl up with my cat and my laptop and read these for hours!
Truly am in love with you, thank you
Guest chapter 44 . 5/12/2013
i love you
Nightwalker03 chapter 44 . 5/12/2013
you kinda fucked up my head with this chapter.. hahah. so sad, im devastated. BTW, i never reviewed any chapter before, but i really like the story! you write beautifully.
jenefaner chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
fantastic read. greatly looking forward to more.
Anastasia Jayne chapter 44 . 5/11/2013
So sad. Im sobbing right now
Guest chapter 44 . 5/10/2013
My feels.
You have completely destroyed my feels.

I seriously cried my face off when I read what happened to Theo. You really are a very talented author. Thanks for keeping this up, cos 44 chapters is a ton and you're still pressing on to finish this!

Screw what those negative harpies might say about you "taking too long."

I'll wait a year in between each chapter if they are all as good as this last one was. So thanks for giving us Dramione shippers real hope for them :)
Fullbuster1597 chapter 44 . 5/10/2013
This is the best dramione I have ever read. keep it up! Please update soon :)
Adhara Malfoy Zabini chapter 44 . 5/9/2013
ooooh my god, this is one of the most fucking amazing fanfics i have ever read, like seriously freaking perfect, i'm from venezuela and i don't speak english very well, so i found a traduction and when i finished reading it, i couldn't wait so i started reading your's cause of course have more chapters, that was almost two years ago, the girls who's traducing the fic hasn't reach you at that time, and than i stop rading it cause it wasn't finished, until december from last year, i was wondering what had hapened to the history, and i saw you have written some more chapters and i started reading it all over again, aaaaaaaaa this make me feel excited, god i hope you can finish this history soon, how ever i think i would be a little nostalgic aout when you do, great history, amazing concept, thank you so much for writing, i apologize for any gramatic mistake, as i said, i don't speak the languange very well, recive critices well dont worry, bye ;)
BrittanyKay1994 chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Jut read this entire story in the last day. I am so beyond excited for the next chapter. Please please update soon, I need my dramione fix!
TalkingFish chapter 44 . 5/8/2013

Psychedelica chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Oh no ... oh no ... oh no ... I'm crying ... tears streaming ... this was the worst chapter ... (I don't mean badly written. I mean the opposite! It was so realistic and painful and oh God). Draco's development in this chapter is beautiful too.

Don't mind me. Just grossly sobbing.
Gryphengirl chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
:( you made me cry! Epic chapter though Theo defiant to the end... and Draco, poor Draco.
Anonymous chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
This was the most amazing chapter. I honestly cried the entire chapter. Please keep updating and thank you for writing one of the best things I've ever read.
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
1. Sorry, I didn't review sooner, but this was too fucking GLORIOUS to do anything except keep clicking until I made it as far as the story would take me.
2. I thought the Dramione pairing was interesting, but it wasn't really on my radar all that much until someone on Tumblr recommended this fic. You made it unbelievably believable, fascinating, and complex.
4. Thank you for saving Fred. It was devastating when he died in the novel, and it's wonderful to see everyone noticing the blatant signs that Draco's character is changing.
5. There is so much more to sing praises about, but I'll probably be here all day if I try, and I'm working on studying for my final exams right now (It was probably THE most inconvenient time to discover something this awesome. Reminiscent of the Slytherin boys' conversation about love, isn't it?)
6. UP. DATE. A. S. A. P.
Arxia chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
This whole story... Is SO intense and AMAZING.
Let me just say.
I am SO impressed with how long the romance was dragged out.
Many fics I read are like "hate, hate, hate, BOOM unconditional love"
Yours is so... REAL.
I do hope you can update soon. I'm addicted!
Vicky chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
Oh, Bex. Oh Bexy, Bexy, Bex. You are my salvation. 'Isolation' is undoubtedly the most sensitive, romantic and craved-after fanfiction that there is. Beautiful work. Theo's speech was wonderful, I'm sure you have good reasons for his death, but he was my absolute favourite charecter. "And you need to gain a sense of humor - sunshine" was one of my favourite lines of his.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
Because of Isolation, Dramione is my otp! Please update soon, I can't take the suspense much longer!
Thegirlyest girl chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
Please update soon!
bellatrixlestrangest chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
I've followed this story from the beginning but I've never been gripped by so many emotions until this chapter. You're a fantastic author. Please, update as soon as you can. Thank you for writing one of my absolute favorite fanfictions.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
Weeping for updates :(
14719emmy16954 chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
...*sob*...*sob*...*sob*...WAAAAAAAAAAA...I-...H-h ow...J-just...nooooooooooo! Theo :'( You wrote this chapter so heart-breakingly beautiful that I understand how Draco is feeling and how everything is happening without being there. It took me a few days to read this but I am so glad it did because the magic of your words lasted and kept me reading this. Each chapter was a stuning world which I could fall in to and live, and for these last couple of days I have seen different sides to characters i thought I new and I so happy that you wrote this! You should be so proud of yourself for writing something this magical around uni and all your assessments. Even the songs you have recommended have stood by and worked with the story perfectly. I can't explain how excited I am for the last few parts of this story and to see how the characters complex journeys ends. I love this x. Emmy :)
Leah chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
This is so bloody brilliantly written I could cry.
SlytherinElegance chapter 44 . 5/4/2013
This story is amazing! 't wait till you update!
ChristianB chapter 44 . 5/4/2013
Took me so long to discover that it is yet to be finished... But I'll wait, for it is rare to see one as awesome as this.
One thing on the story that puzzles me: Draco's manner. I don't think a person coming from a family like his could use so many swear words... Or even if he did, he should have changed - love softens people. And as to the use of "Granger" instead of Hermione, I secretly wish that u have a plan for it...
And yes British slangs.. But it's good ;)
Anyways, thank u for writing this and u r truly a talented writer. ;)
Wish u all the best in ur work and stuff.. ;)
Guest chapter 44 . 5/4/2013
You write beautifully and this story is amazing, magical and breathtaking. You are very witty and I laughed and cried at all those special moments while reading your story. You put in just the right amount of wit, sarcasm and sexual humour. I really really love your sense of humour! I have a feeling that this will be the best dramione fanfiction yet, once you complete it. Prove me right honey! I'll be looking forward to it.
You write with effortless grace and inborn skill.
mrvlanx chapter 44 . 5/3/2013
Who loves this story? *raises both hands up* I normally don't read stories with angst but tons of people have told me that it's really good, and I agree completely! Brilliantly written. I started reading this last night (when you said you were sorry for writing such short chapters in some, I was just sitting there and thinking 'THAT was short?'. nevertheless, glad you take the effort to write unlike some authors!) and I have done nothing else besides that. It really doesn't help that I have exams tomorrow either. But sod it! This story is just so bloody good. Update soon, please. :)
Sapida chapter 44 . 5/3/2013
Its so good! emotive and heartfelt, and that twist of brutal reality in terms of Theos death makes it all the more special. I love this, cant wait to read the next chapter,

chocolatelovergirl chapter 44 . 5/3/2013
Mickey322 chapter 44 . 5/2/2013
Please Please update this story soon. I've read it in the course of 3 or 4 days and want it to be updated so please update it! It is really really really really good!
alexhaloways chapter 44 . 5/2/2013
oubfviousgvso9ugv can i just say i never shipped dramione before now and ohmygosh i love them now! you're such a talented writer! i'm excited for the next chapter even if i have to wait for a year i don't care this fic is too great to give up on!
amily chapter 44 . 5/1/2013
This chapter really broke my heart, I've grown to love Theo and when he died I felt so sad and emotional I couldn't even cry. I feel like
I personally knew him and I felt like I was there with him while he was dying, you're really an amazing writer. The part when Theo told his last joke before dying made me feel so sad he tried so hard, you really made him a wonderful character. I honestly love you for writing this. ;_; "Isolation"- breaking the hearts of teenage girls
xfallenxxangelx chapter 44 . 5/1/2013
Alright so, here's the deal. I read all 44 chapters of this in 3 days. I stayed up until 4:45am every night and I can honestly say that this is the BEST Dramione fanfic I've ever read. It's had me screaming and flailing since chapter 2 (or somewhere around there). It's incredible and fabulous and I cant describe how much I love it. Ive been on the edge of my seat (well, bed) since the start and asdfghjkl I just cant explain how much I love this. I cant wait until you update again so I can finish reading this piece of perfection. xoxo
TheShiningStar chapter 44 . 5/1/2013
Beautiful! Words can't describe how much I like this. You are truly truly amazing.
Best wishes!
elle96 chapter 44 . 4/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful! This is my cajillionth time reading this fic and more specifically this chapter and it still makes me cry every time! Thank you for your beautiful writing
Edwardloverx3 chapter 44 . 4/30/2013
Oh my feels! I read this story for the fourth time now and I start crying every fucking time. This is just so good, nearly as good as the original or maybe even just as good. I cant even begin to explin how this story makes me feel! It makes me long for love. Its just perfect. Like Dramione.
rhea24 chapter 44 . 4/30/2013
I bawled my eyes out when Theo died. He's such a lovable character and his death is just bittersweet. Your story has kept me up all night for the past 3 nights. Please update soon! My Dramione feels are killing me :(

Guest chapter 44 . 4/30/2013
This is seriously the BEST Dramione fanfic I have EVER read so pleasssssseee update soon!
Music chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
Theo's death hit me so hard, I was literally sobbing from the moment of:

'On Blaise's lap rested Theo's head, tipping to the side and so misshapen that Draco initially thought it didn't look like Theo at all'

I absolutely adored this half-main character. Not even a threat; but you better have a good reason for his death! I'm still crying.

By the way I love your story. I've read this in two days. Update quick so I can find out the reason for his death. And I hate Lucius more than ever.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
I've read the snippet on tumblr and I'm desperate for the new chapter! The suspense is killing me! Great writing btw and the last chapter was spot on xx
thirstyforerika chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
So it's 1:23 AM and I'm a sobbing mess. This only means one thing; that you're a terrific writer, Bex! You truly are! Only the best writers can use such beautiful words that can bring out the most intense emotions. This was such a great chapter, as usual! And Theo's death gave me an emotional breakdown so I hope you're happy! LOL but really, this was so good and I can't wait for the next chapters! (Most especially the epilogue! UGH UGH UGH NOT SURE IF WANT ISOLATION TO END BUT EPILOGUE UGH I'M SO EXCITED!)
Guest chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
Hey! Just wanted to say I love the story :) and you need to stop apologizing after every chapter!
I mean the story is good and it's yours, so you shouldn't care if other people think the chapters are too short or they don't like the way you're writing or the story itself.
Stop saying you're sorry and say fuck you instead to the people who don't like it ;) !

Oh and are you writing the ending? Or are you too busy at the time?

Have a nice day! :)
Anon chapter 44 . 4/29/2013
I've spent the last two nights reading all your stories and it's safe to say I haven't eaten or slept for a while! You have amazing talent and wow you've kept so true to the characters! You made me fall in love with the idea of Draco and Hermione and I cried and laughed through out all of your stories! Thank you so much for doing what you do and just keep doing it! I know it's not important but you've gained a fan and I honestly can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!
PS this chapter was brilliant! I broke down when Theodore died and just sat in a ball crying at all the emotions I was feeling. Not many books can do that and I love the fact that your words not only make me see what is happening but to also feel what is happening :D
Guest chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
Very moving chapter. I cried.
littleviolentone chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
This is so incredibly brilliant there aren't even words. You've done an amazing job morphing Draco while staying true to the original character, you have with all of them. I could not put this story down. Please please please! Update soon!
Melia chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
Hello there!

I would like to apologise in advance for the rambling and long-winded review I am about to write.

So, I used to be a crazy Dramione shipper up until I moved to the UK in 2009 and started going to uni here. Livejournal was once my home but long story short, what with a new country, new people, new school, new everything, I just drifted away from it all. Every now and again when my Itunes was on random, a song would come on that instantly reminded of them and my heart would do a little flutter and I'd feel all nostalgic for a while and then move on.

Anyway, I found myself with nothing to do this week and I decided to watch HBP since I hadn't actually seen it since it was cinemas. Ended up watching all of the movies all over again, and then found myself online, looking for the most popular Dramione fics since 2009. This led me here.

So, I'll be honest, I was pretty fucking skeptical when I started reading this fic, mostly because I remembered just how much Dramione is out there, and the massive range in quality that comes with it. I was always really selective and needed a very engaging plot or at least, exceptional writing to keep reading. At the risk of sounding offensive, I kind of rolled my eyes at you for shamelessly throwing them into a room together and forcing them to interact. It seemed... easy. Ron and Harry aren't there, no one else is involved and bam they'll fall in love by chapter 4. Well, now. I noticed just how long the fic is, and I looked at the sheer number of reviews and thought 'fuck it, just give it a go'. This was yesterday afternoon.

Needless to say, by the third or fourth chapter, I was glued to my screen and feeling like a massive idiot. And then it just kept getting better. And better. And better. And fuck me, I'm falling in love with them again. And then, much later, I realised just how close to canon this fic was and got completely blown away. I didn't stop reading until I finished, which was at around 7 am this morning. I fell asleep thinking this was the fic I'd always been wishing and hoping for.

I've always been a canon-compliant-ish fic fan. And getting Draco and Hermione to work, and work well, while staying true enough to their original counterparts is tough. Obviously, loads of others have written it brilliantly, and it's not that rare to find a fic that does it, but this... this is something else, dear. You should be bursting with pride at this baby of yours, because it's woven so beautifully, I still can't believe I've just read it.

The characters are so on point, I can't even express it. Draco is brilliant. Utterly brilliant and completely believable. And Hermione is just... classic Hermione. I loved that you didn't vilify anyone at their expense, or give anyone personality makeovers. Usually Ron or Harry or Pansy is a dick and it makes things easier for DHr. But you kept everyone in character. But even more so, you gave other characters that don't have much in terms of canon wonderfully unique and complementing personalities. I absolutely looooove the other Slytherins and I would love to read these characters in their own fics. Blaise and Luna. Oh my, my. I just find the idea of them so adorable it just melts me completely. And Theo. Oh, Theo.

Your writing is excellent and your love for it is obvious, and I wish you all the luck in the world with it in your real life. I could probably nitpick a few things, but really, I think it's more about personal preference, so fuck it. It doesn't even matter, because it's like criticising one or two grains of sand on a beach.

Anyway, you've made me want to throw myself back into fandom, so thank you. And well dooooone. If I knew where I could find you in London right now, I would deliver you lots of candy and wine. Thank you!
Miss.Barbie.101 chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
i love your story!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
Dudette chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
Well, i liked this chapter. It shows the true draco, i think. Theo died...sad, i cried, you made me cry... Just like how you made me cry in your one-shots. Lol.

Well, good luck in those last three chapters, i'll admit i'm sad that it's almost the end but it's okay. I hope there's a sequel (but i think not there's already an epilogue). I'm not forcing you or anything, it was merely a suggestion.

Alrighty, gotta go now, more loves and kisses. Update soon. (I understand if you're busy) good luck!
drummergirl3 chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
I love this story! its so good!
I love this chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
MY. GOD. This may sound very cheesy, but let me just say that it's true: this story has changed my view on what a good story should be.
I love how you've characterized Draco. Not many can capture how truly difficult it is to switch sides like that. The fact that you took your time with his realizations about not only his side, but his feelings for Hermione had me both ripping my hair out in frustration and gazing at the computer screen with admiring eyes. You've really captured something there- it's so realistic! I mean, it's not just Draco that I love- it's EVERYBODY. All the characters are exactly as I imagined them in my mind: Hermione is self-righteous and dedicated to morals, Draco is cold on the edges but is amazing to those he's close to, Blaise is calm and rational, Theo is witty and, I guess, tormented. Not that he's the only one in torment. They've all been through their own version of Hell. Ron and Harry are no exception either. Their reactions to Hermione and Draco's relationship are exactly as I'd hoped! Harry was more understanding than Ron at first, but Ron eventually came around. I love that! The fact that Draco is only at a truce with Ron and Harry instead of best buddies is also what I expected and hoped for.
I mean, this story has put me through a torrent of emotions. And I LOVED every moment of it! Not only is this story well thought out and scarily realistic, but you're writing is so beautiful, that I've had to pause at sentences to absorb the profoundness. I've plowed through this story, and at the sort-of end, all I can say is that I have the utmost respect for a writer like you. It saddens me that to most people, Fanfiction doesn't have the best name. If those people could read this story, the reputation would most definitely be redeemed and more! I really hope you continue to write in your future, and possibly publish a few things (unfortunately this story, which is worth its weight in galleons, can't). I would be first in line to grab a copy.
With just two chapters left, I'm sad to see that this story is almost at an end. So much has happened, and as crazy as it seems, I feel like I know the characters personally. It's been a few months since you've updated, but take your time- quality writing needs it. I await the last two (or so) chapters with bated breath!

- you're number one fan :P
Guest chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
I have anxiously been waiting for the next chapter, I really want to read more. Pleeeease, I am dying. You write beautifully, and I can't wait to read the end.
Dozy Dora chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
Literally in tears that Theo died! Can't tell you how much I love this story! It is sooooo amazing and I am so grateful you took the time to make it so detailed and to not rush any of it, the relationships, the Battle and everything else! :D x
Guest chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
I'm dyyiinngg for an update! This story is brilliant as everyone says and omg please tell you're going to update soon?
TripleS chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
This story is so good and I can't put it down but now I kinda have to cuz there are no updates :( I love it tho, it is so well written and it relates very well with the books and movies. Thank you for taking the time to write it! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
AlwaysTheOptimist chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
When Randomness Meets Idiotism chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
WOW. For the first time ever, I cried while reading a story (Other than 'The Princes Tale' in the Deathly Hallows) It's fucking amazing. You're fucking amazing. I absolutely ADORED Theo. But his death did make a significant difference, so as to point out how Draco reacts to the death of someone he cares about. Even if it did crush my tiny tiny heart :'(
PerfectionPersonified04 chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
I don't know where to begin from. Few days back I had read my first Dramione fic and fallen head over heals for these two. As a result, to satiate my need for them I started browsing for Dramione fanfic, ultimately stumbling over Isolation. Initially I had my doubts since it was 44 chapters long and I am anything but free right now, but somehow I thought "What the hell?" and read it.

And now, exactly 44 chapters later, it feels like I am some drug addicted or more appropriately Dramione addicted person. And like it or not, its all your fault!

Words are impossible to form to describe your writing style and your freaking awesome imagination. You are amazing, no scratch that, you are brilliant!

Coming to the story, I simply loved how you were true to their characters and how you built the romantic tension. I could actually associate to all the characters. Their actions, everything, was so realistic. I hope it won't be wrong to day that I wish it were a part of the actual HP books. *sighs*

Anyways, my favorite parts would be-
1. Dramione's forbidden love.
2. Theodore Nott! Yes, he is awesome! And I might have cried a bit when he died.
3. Draco's transformation, so beautifully portrayed.
4. That metaphor of ice that you used for Draco. It completely left me awestruck.
5. Everything else that I missed to mention. LOL!

It would be needless to say that I am desperately waiting for an update, I assume? Keep up the great work and u totally rock.

PS A little complaint though. Does Draco have to use the F-word so often? I agree it's true to his char, but when he uses it too often it pisses me off! BTW no offence! Please don't be mad or something... *chews her lips nervously*
GLee68 chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
This has been an amazing ride so far. You handle writing the emotional journeys of the characters so well! I have cried and laughed and growled and cried some more!
This last chapter was brilliant, you captured Theo beautifully!
I can't wait to see how you tie this all up.
(love complex Draco and feisty Hermione)
Talis13 chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
I've been spending the last several days obsessively reading this story! Absolutely love it so far- your characterization is wonderful and the overall story has been amazing. I like how you wrote Theo- great work. Can't wait for the next part! :)
Nofears chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
Your story is by far one of my top ten favorite dramiones I've read on this site. Please finish it I can't bare to see such an incredible story go unfinished! Ill be eagerly waiting!
Casey chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
everydayisagift chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
I have not been able to set this down (except to eat and sleep) for the 44 chapters. And all I can say now is: OH MY GOD. You are so so so talented. You've totally perfected the characters. You've perfected the storyline. You've perfected the details. It wasn't rushed. It wasn't too slow. It was perfect. Again with the characters: I like them the to the same extent as I like the originals that Joanne wrote maybe even more. Congratulations. This story deserves all the attention it gets. You have a massive fan here. :) x
alyssagotilla chapter 44 . 4/23/2013
please update the next chapter! i cant wait to read it. :))
Szj chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
OMG I need to read the next chapter! I've never felt so affected by a fanfiction, but I was balling when I read the last chapter. You're a really good writer, and I love how you framed Draco's transformation. Can't wait for the next chapter and please let the story end with a happily ever after :)
Guest chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Im fucking crying i hate you so much shhhh i love you i love you pls continue this im actually crying how stupid is it to cry over a fanfic sobs
KC chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
Perhaps I'm biased because Theo was one of my favorite characters (I pretty much adore the Slytherins) but I definitely don't understand his death XD. I know you probably had an excellent reason for killing him, and the death scene was beautiful and sad and terrible and wonderful and witty and real and... Ahem, yes it was really good. As soon as life permits, I would really like another chapter to chew on :P
SongForThePainter chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
hey girl. Just finished reading your story start to finish the past two days. It's really great and you have a great, unique style of writing. Wonderful job sweetheart. Not sure if you are still updating or if life got too busy ( been there, trust me.) but ill add you to my follow list and i hope to read more of this story soon. 3

chloedrewett chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
I thought maybe this time Theo wouldn't die.

Guest chapter 44 . 4/21/2013
This is really good. I can't wait for the next update!
daeneryses chapter 44 . 4/21/2013
This is honestly one of my favourite fics ever, I look forward to seeing how it ends! Thank you for it :)
bethmalfoy4922 chapter 44 . 4/21/2013
I honestly started bawling after tonks and Theo died. This chapter was so sad and thought provoking and well written. I will always wish that I could experience such a love as hermione and draco do. Again another amazing chapter! Please updat asap
Saphira chapter 44 . 4/20/2013
Gah! Love it! Read all 44 in two days, couldn't put it down. Absolutely lovely, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Evilmaiden chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
WOW. Simply wow!
I'm a new reader, joining in near the end... I must say, I never thought an english-written fanfic would drag me in this much, since english isn't my mother language, and I tend to feel connected only to fanfics in my language... it just makes you feel closer, you know? well, thanks for making me feel as if english WAS my mother language. This fanfic has been intense, sensual, romantic, realistic and just plain amazing!

The fact that Fred was saved by Draco was an unexpected and awesome twist, and I must say that I CRIED from the moment Blaise started calling out to Draco on the Great Hall till that last scene. Theo's death was AMAZINGLY WRITTEN, and I guess it's to see a confrontation between Draco and Lucius in the next chapters, but Theo's death broke me apart :( I loved his character dearly!

Anyway, I really hope you'll be able to update soon, I love your one shots (ESPECIALLY Graveyard Valentine... That one made me cry too. AMAZING STORY) and decided to read this one and boy am I happy I did!
GOOD LUCK! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
maemi-hikarihoshi chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
This is the best HP fanfic ive ever come across. :) I was reading this way back since it started and then I didnt read for a year or two. Im so glad I stumbled unto this again! I read it again from the start till the current chapter. I really, really loved how everything turned out! I loved how this story had such a nice and solid plot from the beginning. Ill read this over and over again even if its done. :))

Bex-chan! thank youuu for this story. I admire your talent. Not everyone can write well as you do. Hope you keep writing after this. Youve tickled my imagination so much. And kept me reading until the wee hours of the night. I hope you'd read this and put a smile on your face as you did with mine! Again, thank you. :)

tumblr: .com
aviekay chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
You got me through a particularly bad night of the flu with this. I love it! Can not wait to read more :) I think that it's especially great that you don't seem to feel the need to magically save everyone like a lot of the fics I've read. Not saying I enjoy characters dying or anything, but it makes it less...well less fic-y if that makes sense?
AutumnsSun chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
I have spent the last week reading your wonderful story. It is really amazing. You do such a good job blending on the cannon without overdoing it. I have really enjoyed watching Draco's transformation.
I was so hoping Theo didn't die. I had such a bad feeling when he took off on his own. But the way you wrote his death was perfect. It broke my heart and made me cry. And then to see how devastated Draco was, especially pointing out how few friends he has ( even though he is the "Malfoy heir").
I can't wait to read more! I know it will be great. :)
quietude.of.queens chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
That was the most emotional thing i've ever read. This fanfiction is brilliant. I love it I love it I love it . I love you 3 It's so perfect and beautiful and sad and Theo no . and Draco is perfect Mione is perfect everyone is perfect. It's as brilliant as the book for me. I'm in love with your story. x
slush.mush chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
This is the most beautiful fanfic that I have ever read. It is so heartbreakingly sad but it is beautiful. My heart BROKE when Theo died but it was so believable and it was exactly how he would have died. Witty, sarcastic comments and all. You are magical. I love you. Please update soon! I'm sorry for pressuring you but I don't think I'll survive any longer without knowing how it ends!
tiffc10 chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
Wait, it was Draco's father that did all that to Theo, which means...
Dramatic meeting between the two...
RomyKnight chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
At last I catch up with this fanfic... I found this fic last week and I have been reading since last Wensday and I'm so happy to finally reach the last chapter you publish! Its such a great chemistry the one you have given to Draco and Hermione and I can only hope for the next few chapter... God luck with your new job and keep on with this.

BTW: I'm officially crazy with the pair Blaise and Luna, hoping for a story just of them... with a little Dramione to spice things up ;D

Kisses and Hugs from Cancún, México :)
Mearh chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
I've been reading your brilliant fic from the beginning and this is the point where I decide I need to say how much I love it, and that I hate what you did to Theo. I mean I understand there's a reason for it, and it was perfectly written, but there will be some time when I won't like you, exactly because it was perfectly written. I loved Theo so much and I love what you wrote to be his speech, maybe that's why I was so emotional. It applies to so much people, including me at the moment I guess. You say you find deaths hard to write - you needn't worry because you're good at it. Cruel, but good.
hummelchen chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
I really was fond of Theo and I just cried my heart out for him :( though I already feared his death when Theo told Draco in a past chapter that he should later name his kid after him. All deaths were pretty moving btw! You can write that very emotional. I hoped with all my mind that Tonks would live but at least you saved Fred -thanks to Draco- I found that a nice touch.
This is really a good story full of plot, so many beloved characters that you managed to get just right, which got me to the point that I wasn't even that interested in the Dramione stuff so much anymore maybe it's because I find Draco really really possesive and loud about it and the fact that I would not tolerate this in my own relationship. I found myself waiting for Hermione to tell him her piece of mind, which she partly did. On the other side they are really cute and Draco is in character too, I guess. I can't wait for this to continue although I know in what privileged position I am...having 44 chapters already be done for me, so take my huge graditude for being entertained so many hours :)
SoulessxWarrior chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
T.T You made me tear up pretty badly with Theo's death.
jade daniel chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
Love it, cant wait for the update soon
FarFromNever chapter 44 . 4/14/2013
I'm just going to go sob now.
roni2010 chapter 44 . 4/14/2013
such a sad chapter... good job as usual... love draco and Hermione's characterization in the last couple of paragraphs... looking forward to upcoming ones!
perlhaqr chapter 44 . 4/14/2013
I'm not usually much of a slashfic reader, my fanfic is more typically along the lines of HP:MOR and HP:N20, but this fic has been... surprisingly sweet. And somehow, despite the canon books, even moderately plausible. There have been a few personality hiccups, but in general you've done an admirable job of keeping the characters true to themselves, despite the significant continuity alteration. Well done! I'm looking forward to the conclusion. :)
KaTee19 chapter 44 . 4/14/2013
this is my favourite fanfiction story and i have been hooked for the best part of 2 years. thank you so much for sharing your writing, and i can not wait for the end of this story x
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 44 . 4/14/2013
Theo's death scene was well written, very sad and very much in character for him. As stupid as it sounds I am glad Draco saved Fred because without him George is basically gone too and I always hated that about the book.

Please update asap.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/13/2013
I'm going say...damn. I really can't see a happy ending for these two.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/13/2013
I know this isnt a review but i cant find anywhere else to ask this... Are you writing more chapters or is this it?
I probably sound rude and pushy, i really dont mean for it to be. Im only wondering, love your writing!
Do you have any others as good as this one? :)
cmvanek chapter 44 . 4/13/2013
Last time you updated this was a few months ago. Please post another one soon, this is really good and I enjoy it immensely.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/13/2013
Sooo.. I only read fanfictions that are complete.. but I started reading this one without knowing it wasn't complete. Now I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miranda chapter 44 . 4/13/2013
Only 2/3 chapters left? Nooo:'( I'm going to miss this bex. I can't ask you to stretch this out even further can I? :P I really have fallen I love with isolation. Thank you for this! I refresh this page everyday... I can't wait for the next chapter. I love you and your baby (Iso) so much. You've created a different world! Thank you immensely3
iamalphagirl chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
You made me cry so hard when Theo died and i just want to hug you and ask why you killed him :( but thank you for this amazing story of yours!
anonymous chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
SO FREAKING GOOD. This story is literally the best Dramione story I've ever read, and you are a spectacular author. If you aren't a professional writer already you should definitely think about it, because this is better than a lot of professional writing! You manage to keep the characters in-character while also telling an incredibly moving, touching story. I am literally crying now after this chapter, which I almost never do in books. Please please please please please update as soon as possible. :D
A fan chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
This is just an absolutely AMAZING story and I can't wait for you to update it! I'll be sad when it's completed! I love Draco and Hermione in this and I think Luna and Blaise are just so cute together! Please update soon!
aJ chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
Great story, so glad I found it
andrewgerlach7 chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
Amazing just amazing
Cora DeBlaere chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
Man, I was about to thank you for not killing Fred, but then Theo died, and I think that might be even worse. Bummer. Keep up the good work! I look forward to your update! I'm dying to know how this ends!
Andrew Gerlach chapter 44 . 4/11/2013
I just finished this book so far and it's the best dramione ever! I love it so much! Theos death made me want to cry and I can't wait for the update!
Nazahmed chapter 44 . 4/11/2013
Ahhh please update and finish :( you said yourself only 2 more chapters and it's been so long since you last updated ;(
Definition of a Writer chapter 44 . 4/10/2013
The most horrible feeling ever is crying while you watch a character die but not being able to help LAUGHING at their DEATHBED JOKES. Oh god, worst feeling. Ever. Of all time.
I'm off to die in a hole now. THEOOOOOO. *ugly sobbing*
ohdahlia chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
I read all 44 chapters in 7 hours. It was the longest ficmarathons I've ever done, but holy crap. I do not regret it. Everything about your writing is absolutely perfect! Update after you have a chance to breathe!
xo Dahlia
Alexi122 chapter 44 . 4/9/2013
Please Update more. It's great! :)
DoriSG1994 chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
So many feels in this chapter! Definitely got my reaching for the tissues silently trying not to sob as my dorm mate slept XD really fantastic writing. So real and deep. Can't wait to see what comes up next chapter. Loving the story so far by the way. I just came across it after seeing it mentioned in numerous photos on tumblr, posts on Facebook pages, and seeing it come up in the fanfiction story feed more than a couple times. So glad that I decided to read this. Keep doing you, cause you be doing fantastic ;)
Ashlander chapter 44 . 4/8/2013

Seriously. Best Dramione ever. It's so well written and thought out that it actually makes me a little sad that this ISN'T how things went down in the books. I believe that things could happen this way, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle the end. Though I'll be sad when it's over.

Also, I bawled like a baby while reading Theo's last words, which was odd to me since I never really cared about him before. I liked your Theo, a lot. I'm sad to see him go.

Looking foward to the next chapter!
Sarah chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
You said that you find writing death scenes difficult, but that was surprising because this chapter was written so well. It was realistic and emotional and even if Theo had to die, at least we got to kind of see him seriously for the first time. Well done, and I'm so excited for the next chapter. You are lovely! xx
toothfairy chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
I never thought i would cry for a slytherin, but man i loved Theo. Take all the time u need, ill be waiting! u really should quit ur job and start writing full time:)
spaceraider4 chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! That's pure evil that is! I loved Theo! Here I am, waking up and the first thing I do is finish off this chapter and read that! It's not good to cry so early in the morning! My cat is staring at me! I'm heartbroken that you could even imagine that happening! However I must say, thanks for not killing Fred. We all know how much he meant to the Potterheads, and killing him off is as bad as killing Theo. So you replaced Fred with Theo. Why would you do something like that?! Why can't they both live?! Why, cruel world, why?!
Supremica chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
This left me sobbing. It is mind-freakingly brilliant. You're amazing.
sydnee2013 chapter 44 . 4/7/2013
Omg! Update plz! I'm slowly dying from this chapter!:(
quillstrike chapter 44 . 4/7/2013
oh my goodness
i just reread this whole story and good gosh i love this story so so so so so much
this story is an emotional rollercoaster
you are AMAZING
daniella chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
i fucking cried so much i could've flooded the fucking Amazon River. Theo is my favourite character I literally was laughing/sobbing the whole time and that is just. i can't see what i'm typing cause i'm still fucking crying.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Wow. That chapter was deeply, horrifyingly, fucking beautiful. No other way to describe it. Plllllleeeeaaassseee update. Thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
I have been so impressed with this story from yhe beginning. What an intense and believable portrayal of Draco and of his relationship with Hermione. I felt so much for Theo in this chapter and the chapter we discover Ted's death. Thank you for sharing your writing. I look forward to reading more.
arleighhx chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Oh my god. So I finished this last night with my eyes completely in tears! You are an amazing and talented writer and you NEED NEED NEED to update this whenever you get a chance. I love this story so much PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
Kina Kalamari chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Well, it took me a while to finally get the time to read this. Sorry.

I really liked these two chapters. The first one managed to make me laugh a few times, and had all of the emotional oomph that I've come to expect from your prose. The second one also managed to make me laugh a little, and that's even more impressive because it was during a really, really well-written and incredibly sad death scene. (That is to say, you did a really, really good job on Theo's death scene.)
SerenityWaywards chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Theo... Such words of wisdom... Life changing. ;P

Loved it (as always) - I think the wait wasn't that bad to be honest. I'll rather wait and get a awesome chapter than a rushed one.

Really appreciate the emotion from Draco and Hermione at the end- it's not sugary sweet that makes me reach for a bucket but it's makes my empathize with the situation. Your right thought crying accomplished nothing.
iluvpurple69 chapter 44 . 4/5/2013
cookiemania789 chapter 44 . 4/5/2013
That was absolutely heart wrenching. Best harry potter story I've ever read.
Fine Fall chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
I can't even count all the times this story has made me cry. All the emotions that pounce at us in every single chapter, experiencing emotions, and how Draco handle, experience and discover them at the same time.
Am right now in the middle of a snot-cry, not particularly proud of it, but it just shows how much this story is affecting me. I love it. From beginning to end.
A moment that particularly hit me, and where I re-read the sentence some times, was when Malfoy realized he wasn't worthy of Hermione, and not the other way around. The very first time. That was monumental for them, and for him. So many feelings. Can't wait to see this to the end, although I'm not eager for it to actually end. Slightly sad I didn't follow it from the beginning, but being able to read this so far in one (figurative) sitting has been heaven.
Hope everything is working out in your personal life, and I have to admit that there is slightly selfish tendencies behind that wish. :P no, having read most of your a/n's, I sort of kinda feel like I know you a little. And now I think about it, I don't think I've seen mentions of wine in the last couple of chapters... Just an odd observation. But have a glass on me, will ya? :)
It's my first Dramione fic, so I don't have anything to compare it to on that front, but your language and flow and choice of words. I adore your writing style. To the very core. There have been times where I've stopped just to admire the way you've built a sentence.
Truly love it. Though the last couple of chapters have been devastating. Tonks, Lupin, Snape and Theo.
I admire the way you made Drako save Fred, though. I had an inkling that something o the kind would be done, for the sole reason that having Drako and the other slytherins there had to change the course of events somehow. And you have, but this one was quite significant.
My final words will be a thank you for having begun and kept to this story. For making it seem to the reader that you've put so much of yourself into it, engagement, emotions. And Theo's humor. :P it had me laughing more than a few times. I'd might have written a more detailed review if you hadn't kept me up 'till 4:30 am. I'll blame it on you when I wake up tired, but it'll at least be with a smile in my face. :)

And I've gotta say I'm impressed with your continuity regarding naming your chapters. I've wondered a couple of times if your story would have been different, had you not had to come up with a "theme" for each chapter, or if you came up with the title after you'd written the chapter, and in that case you are even more brilliant in finding appropriate words to fit that effortlessly.
cutepandas120 chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
Followed the whole story through for about three hours since you write a lot, and I was crying silently and yelling and screaming like a banshee whenever Draco was denying his feelings for Hermione. Although, Hermione was also pushing Draco away. I cannot wait for the ending. BRILLIANT STORY. BEST DRACO/HERMIONE STORY I HAVE EVER READ. PERIOD.
3 v
snuffles95 chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
I read the whole thing in 2 days! You made me laugh and cry with your wrriting. I wasnt aa fan of DM/HG but this is just perfect! really! one of the best fanfica i have EVER read! pleeease uptade! I was so sad about Theo's death but you described it beautifully.
why didnt you safe Tonks/Remus!?
bellatrixlestranqe chapter 44 . 4/4/2013
i started this story 3 hours ago, and read it all the way till here. its amazing!

theos death was sad... it made me cry..
Seastar1992 chapter 44 . 4/3/2013
I absolutely love this story. I am a sobbing heap in the middle of my bed right now. Theo's drath was just the right amoint of tragedy and you wrote it beautifuly. I could feel every character's emotions and I love/hated it.
Lutty chapter 44 . 4/3/2013
OMG it was just wonderful! Your story is very interesting. I'm actually crying and that's a good thing, you know how to play with the reader's emotion!

I hope to read your next chapter soon! :)

Xo, a french reader.
Hanne chapter 44 . 4/3/2013
When are you posting a new chapter? :/
supeerbly chapter 44 . 4/3/2013
this story is one of the most beautiful i've ever read! your writing is so good and touching. i'm absolutely looking forward to new dramione-stories from you.

huge compliment and greetings from germany :)
Guest chapter 44 . 4/2/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I've read all of your stories/one shots and I can honestly say I don't think your writing can get any better! Have you considered doing some hunger games fics?
Catherine :)
LiKv chapter 44 . 4/2/2013
So I started to read ISO a couple of day's ago. And I never stopped. You are an amazing, bloody brilliant human being. You should get some sort of award for breaking my heart again and again with this fic. You have captured the essence of every character so well! Thank you for writing this fic :)
IsBreaDorcha chapter 44 . 4/2/2013
So I have this problem, see I read really fast, like I read 'Hunted' in less than a day. Yeah, I get alittle obsessed with good stories, and you write really good stories. Therefore I've been putting off reading this story for like MONTHS cause I know its gonna irritate the crap out of me, if I start reading it but can't finish.
And I really REALLY want to read this story. Like really bad...
So I am going to sit hear and pout and haunt this story until I eventually break down and read it (and then become a jittery mess until another chapter pops up :p)
Just thought Id let you know, even if I haven't read it yet, know I am waiting with bated breath!

Ps I do have an account under the same name I'm just to lazy to sign in :3
TimeRose chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
I knew you would kill Theo, there was no light at the end of the tunnel for him was there poor thing! Beautifully written chapter! I love this story and have only had the chance to catch up on it now! I was hoping you would save Tonks or Remus after you saved Fred but I can understand your decision not to. To me there death was the worse, but I suppose JK needed another lily and james!

Great story, can't wait to read more and hopefully a malfoy family confrontation? D
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Love, love, love, love it! I am amazed! This story has turned me on to Dramione.
CocoFrijolita chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Oh. My. Wizard. GOD. This is AMAZING! I dip hope you're coming back soon to finish it! It's been a month and a half!

I would like to know what spell Lucius intended for Theo, and who deflected it, and who found Theo after he was injured.

This is a great fic and I want you to know that it's an absolute joy to read! You did well with Theo's death scene, even though it made me cry. "How could you kill Theo?!" is all I thought at first. But I believe I understand some of your reasons - it made the war even more real for Draco, it made him cry and express his emotions, and it made him truly decide which side he's on, especially since it was his father that killed Theo. I don't think I got all your reasons, or maybe they're different than what I thought.

I just hope you know that you have loyal readers/followers/refresh-button-killers that love your story and can't wait to read your next update.

Great job. One of the best Dramione fics I've ever read! :)
HexShadow chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Oh my G. This is the most anticipated Dramione fanfic of all time. :D I can't wait for the last two chapters and the epilogue! I'm pretty much hoping for a happy ending... :D

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AUTHOR! 3 Much looooooove.
Morgan chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I can't remember crying that much at a fanfic before. I started reading this a few days ago and instantly loved it. You're very talented and I love how in character it all is and how it doesn't deviate from the main plot of the series. But that death scene broke me and I knew it was coming. You're doing great. Keep it up.
Sasha chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
I LOVE your story! seriously my sister sent me the link yesterday at noon and i was glued to the screen until i read everything! i read from 6pm to 7 am non stop and then today from 3pm till 1am not stop. Seriously really good, and you should not worry about death scene's, you wrote Theo's very well!
It'sMemy234 chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
GOD I love you and this sorry sooo much! Please update soon if possible 'cause now I'm dying.. First Theo, now me, how's next? Btw, what job are you in now?

Lots of love and kisses from Holland!
Waymirec chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
Theo . . . :'( He was so funny and sarcastic. I'll miss him. Brilliant story, by the way. One of the best Draco/Hermione I've read. I'm also interested in Luna and Blaise together now too, ha. I liked how slow Draco's change was in this story. I hate it when he just changes overnight out of love for Hermione. You conveyed their slow transition into a relationship well; I was hooked from the beginning. I can't wait to see how it ends! :D
Guest chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
Hello, I would just like to tell that I just started Isolation about four days ago, and I just read the 44th chapter tonight. It was the most heartbreaking chapter ever, and it had me in complete tears... Your writing is just so captivating, inspiring and so beautiful, and once I started I couldn't stop. I can't wait for the final chapters, but at the same time, I don't wan't it to end..Thanks to you I'm now addicted to Dramione. Hope you'll keep on writing forever. Love from Denmark
max zine chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
youre the most amazing writer oh my god. i cried here and i cried in amort and i cried so hard it was so sad and realistic.
3broomsticks chapter 44 . 3/31/2013
First I thought I could handle Theo's death. Without crying so much, but when Theo talked about his cage and all his problems... You wrote, that there is a reason for his death? It offended Draco pretty much, so does this reason have something to do with him? Probably, not? Maybe it was important for the relationship between Draco and his father.I guess, that in the next chapter Voldemort and his deatheaters are coming in victory with Potter pretending to be dead. I remember the part Voldemort was asking for Draco to come... Maybe Theo's death makes him that angry, that he show everyone in front of everyone's eye where he stands now. On the good side. Hermione's side. I don't know... It's just a theory of mine. :/
Well, I'm not pissed of by you for killing Theo. You said it was necessary. Then it is. But I'm sad that this story will end soon and I only have 2 more chapters to read. R.I.P Theo.
JaijaiMee chapter 44 . 3/30/2013
Let me just say how I hate you, and how I love you more. I've heard of your fanfiction like a couple of months ago, but I was reading something else by then, so I completely forgotten about this. But when I was scanning my to-be-read list I saw this fic, and just started reading it yesterday morning, and I finished it to this chapter this morning.
I hate you because I have been crying, bawling my freaking eyes out for the past chapters. I have this thing, that whenever I read a fanfic or any other book I would pretend to be Hermione or some freaking girl and read her lines as she would say it, her mannerisms and everything it's like I forget who I am really and just be her, experience what she is experiencing, and feel what she is feeling.
This fic had me really forget reality, and it felt like I was really there and I was fighting to survive, fighting for everyone, fighting for Draco, and it was amazing. Only a few novels had me crying and this is one of them.
I love you for sharing this unbelievably real story with us. I love you for writing this story. I love you for letting me feel this emotions.
Thank you, you are an incredible writer, and I would like to follow you everywhere. Just continue and I'll be here supporting you.
boundlessreverie chapter 44 . 3/29/2013
Hi! I've been following your blog for a long time now and I've read dozens of people commenting how amazing this fic is, but I didn't dare read this just yet because it isn't complete and I'm afraid to be left hanging and craving for more... I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry. Anyway, it became true. I couldn't handle waiting anymore so I decided to just get it over with the other day and... Wow. This is definitely some serious shit. I want to hate you for leaving me like this, crying and laughing by myself and being a complete mess basically, but I couldn't because I love you sooo much for giving me and the rest of the Dramione fandom something so... beautiful. I am at a loss of what to say. This deserves to become a book. I hope J.K. Rowling could read this and realize she should've ended Granger and Malfoy together. I'm a huge Dramione fan for so long and you're the only one who managed to make me courageous enough to write a review since I'm not really the type, and you deserve all the love you can get. Thank you so much. For making my heart feel all sorts of things (fluttering in excitement, squeezing in tremendous grief and pain, etc.) and for being so true to the real character's personalities that it have become real for me. Thank you. We don't know each other personally but I can already say I love you so much! Thank you again :) 3, Megan.
Ellen chapter 44 . 3/28/2013
Love the story!
LimitedWeirdo chapter 44 . 3/28/2013
This story is amazing. I find myself completely absorbed in it and I never want to stop reading. I can feel the anger, the love, the passion and the grief. Please finish this as soon as possible. It's amazing and you should write many other things, and I'm sure I would read them even if they were based off books/movies/etc. that I don't understand. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait for the ending! Please hurry! (:
cristobal.keishajane chapter 44 . 3/28/2013
please update :)
Ginkies chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Wow. That's all I have to say. I came across this fanfic a week or so ago from tumblr somehow (I never come on FF) and am I glad I bookmarked this to read later. The blurb gave me a hint that it might be decent and so, when I had some free time a couple days ago, I started it. And let me tell you, I'm so happy I did. I stayed up til 5am last night reading this. I've spent today and yesterday reading every chance I could (thank Godric for cell phones). Please update soon! I'm dying to know how it all goes. This might be my favourite fanfic to date, and I've read at least 300 (at minimum) in the last couple years. Thank you so much for writing this properly, and writing the characters well.
Academese chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
I'll admit that I was never a terribly great fan of Harry Potter until boredom got the better of me and I decided to trawl the Internet to see what's out there in terms of quality fanfiction. And then I found this.

Let's just say I've been blown away by 'Isolation', which is putting it lightly. Ever since pretty well tearing through it in a day and a half I've had certain scenarios (that shower scene, the ice-skating, Draco bantering with Blaise and Theo) etched onto my mind and that's incredibly rare. This is quite possibly one of the best fanfictions I've read.

I love your voice, your pacing and your incredible way with words. You've built Hermoine and Draco from the ground up for me from 'yeah, I sort of remember them from the movies' to amazingly nuanced and realistic characters. In skimming a few other Dramione fics, I don't think anyone else has managed to achieve such a satisfying and plausible relationship between these two.

I also really have to thank you for the way you've handled the love scenes. I love the fact that they're realistic because in my opinion there's nothing worse than a good story being ruined by either some sub-par smut and over-the-top scenarios of male characters being 9 inches and then some and the female characters having ten orgasms despite it being their first time. I could just re-read them and re-read them not for the kink factor but for the perfect way you've crafted them.

From what I've seen there looks to be a while between updates which is something I don't mind. I'd rather you take your time and polish up a satisfying chapter than rush something for the sake of demand. In saying that, I am also hanging off my seat for the next chapter and am really curious as to the ultimate resolution of this story.

Thank you for the journey, and to you I raise my fellow glass of red wine!

Guest chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Absolutely amazing death scene (if that's not an oxymoron) for Theo. I go through wads of Kleenex every time I reread it. And I will NEVER pressure someone to update. . . RL is important. ; )
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Ok I know I've reviewed other chapters but I just found this amazing story recently so I hope it's not annoying to you or something along the lines of that. I just wanted to say that I hope you update soon because I'm looking forward to reading more about how things are going to play out. :)
Anne Bonham-Knightley chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
Sosososososo amazing!
I love this story so much 3 and I am crying so much for Tonks and Theo right now :'(!
Fantastic writing and I think you've got the characters spot on :) so much love for this story please write more xxxx
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 44 . 3/27/2013
This story is perfect in every way. PERFECT. Just ... wow.
Liz Trent chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
It really got me nervous to know whats going to happen... love your fics, and now I'm following because I just can't wait to read more! Hope you got time to write! It gets hard when life gots crowded...
Tashshere chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
I opened this fic late this morning and I only just closed it now; not so sure whether that's healthy but I couldn't help it! You're my first review and I'm really, really loving this so much. These characterisations are awesome and the plot is in line but beautiful in its own telling. This is great, looking forward to reading more!
scv914 chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
Really great chapter. I teared up while reading the scene with theo. it sucks that he died. I hope to read more soon. Love this story.
myfavor8things chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
I decided to do a complete re-read. This is wonderful. The first few chapters were shaky but you really have turned this into a wonderful piece.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/25/2013
This actually made me tear up like omg
Guest chapter 44 . 3/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this story!
SabrinaBrigita18 chapter 44 . 3/25/2013
I READ THIS in 2 days 1 night and has been adddicted to it.
Please Update for the next chapter,
Elena chapter 44 . 3/25/2013
Omg i cant stop crying girl,, ahfjdhgfjdh , omg omg i just.. cant stop,,, amazing once again ,, amazing :O :O
Charlotte Donahue chapter 44 . 3/24/2013
Oh so good. I was tearing up with Theo's death. So much emotion in this chapter.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 44 . 3/24/2013
Rude comments are definitely not the way to get anyone to update.

I was sad to see Theo die, but it's realistic. And you did a great job in my opinion. I felt sorrow for Blaise and Draco. :(
Mauiohwowie chapter 44 . 3/24/2013
NOOOOOO. NOOO THEO! You were my favorite! Aww well on one hand I'm glad Fred is alive but now that I've gotten to know Theo, I'd rather Fred take his place! Damn you Bex-Chan and your amazingness writingness. I'll be waiting in the corner of my room in fetal position for the next chapter! Oh god my feels...
Maliha chapter 44 . 3/24/2013
Okay, hi. I'm not usually a review writing person, but today I felt the need to tell you that I love Isolation. I've read it about seven times over in the last two years and it is the best fanfic ever. Your writing is amazing, your plot fantastic and put together? Mind blowing. When I write a story, I compare it to this fanfic, to see if it has the same quality. It never does and probably never will. Usually I don't like reading fanfics that aren't completed, but this is the exception. Its worth the wait. In fact, I'm looking forward to when its finished so I can read it all again. You don't need to worry about this chapter, it was amazing. I've fallen in love with these characters you've built on and this nearly made me cry. So, yeah, I love your writing, and I hope you continue to write, because of everything I've read, ever , you're one of the most talented writers. :)xx
DramioneLover chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
There are few fanfics in this world that make me cry. I swear, this made me sob. You have an amazing gift & you put so much emotion into your writing. I'm honestly just speechless with this chapter.. I'm already counting down the days until the next one!
I've closed account openin new chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
OK so this is my first review for you ... I've been reading the whole 44 chapters before I reviewed... Any this story is epic ! Some chapters go beyond epic & the universe :) can't wait for the next chapter ;) I'm hoping to read more of your FanFiction :D THANKS SO MUCH FOR AN AWESOME story xxxx
igottagetbacktohogwarts chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This chapter was incredibly well written, and so moving! My heart aches for all of them, especially Draco, trying to cope with losing someone for the first time - never easy, regardless of your age. I think the way you wrote Theo's death was fantastic, the way he was making jokes and acting like it was just another day until he realised he'd probably end up being buried next to his father, that's what made the whole situation too real, and *then* he panicked. Also, his last words were beautiful, and Draco's reaction was spot on for his character, I think - I loved the line about him wanting to cause chaos to drown out the chaos in his head, beautiful imagery. Like I said; just, wow. I'm sad there's only a couple more chapters left, but I'm sure they'll be amazing, just like the rest of this story, so I'm excited too. Keep up the good work! :)
Paola Alarsil chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
This is my first review... and wow!, the story is sooooooooooooo good!... congratulations and thanks for share your story with us!, I came here from the spanish version of "Isolation", I couldn't wait for the next chapter in my own language!, thank god I can understand both languages... well or maybe I'm trying to (Sorry if I made a grammar mistake)

I will follow the story in English version too. Hope you're alright :)... take care!

Greetings from Perú ;)

NyaDC chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
I don't think you have any idea of how much i love you right now . Cause u know fred is fucking alive and i really really fucking love you for that.
But then i fucking hate you as well. Just like u know :Theo ! And Draco being perfect and shit !Seriously i can't stop crying and its killing me i swear. Just too much feelings.
So yeah i basically love and hate you at the same time and yeah i guess that's pretty much it. Oh and i definitly like your version better. Honeatly it's fucking awesome and i can't believe it took me soo long to know that this fanfic exists. Thank you its seriously perdect even with all my feelings of hate,and happines and all.
And i can't wait for the next chapters.
Just awesome!
Ink-Reader-18 chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
AMAZING. I could go on forever about how good this is. The chemistry at the start, being unsure, the first time, when Draco finally admits it. I'm going to be honest and say Theo was my favourite with all his jokes and smartass attitude. I hate that he died and I cried but it was the perfect character to die too. This is so so so good. Easily my favourite Dramione fanfiction.
ANEwrites chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
"I hope it was realistic." You underestimate yourself. I never show emotion when reading fanfiction, or any stories really. And you know what I did when I read Theo's death scene? I cried like a fucking baby. This is the most amazing story ever! And that award was well deserved. I actually wasn't aware that there was a Dramione award :) update sooooonnnn!
Jennixoxx chapter 44 . 3/22/2013
I know you usually have songs recommendations at the beginning of chapters, & it just made me want to say this. The song Arms by Christina Perri just seems completely perfect for this story. I don't know if you've ever heard it, or if you'll agree, but I just thought I'd share it with you. Love the fic by the way!
kianduatha chapter 44 . 3/21/2013
Nice job-really bringing back the intensity these last few chapters.
Flaming beauty Ino chapter 44 . 3/21/2013
please update already!
i love this story i'm a big fan i think everyone feels the same way as i do when i write we need to know what happens next :o
Average-Supernatural-Fangirl chapter 44 . 3/20/2013
Oh my god. That was... so depressing. It was seriously so well written I thought I was reading one of the Harry Potter books. That was so goddamn amazing there are no words... but it was sooooooooooooo sad as well. I am happy they are closer... and extremely sad that Theo died. Especially since Draco's dad killed him... wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I hope you update soon because I really love this story. I think when Hermione had just came back and Draco was looking at her you should listen to Just The Way You Are by, the one and only, Bruno Mars. I also think that this story is soooooooooooooo amazing! I REALLY hope you update because this story is so fucking amazing!
nikkivj chapter 44 . 3/20/2013
I cried my eyes out for Theo. But it seemed appropriate and necessary, HP is not a fairy tale, unlike twilight where nobody substantial dies (not hating, just stating). I hope you update soon.:( I finished reading the whole fic for two days and now I have nothing to do. :(
Holly Fairbairn chapter 44 . 3/19/2013

I have just finished your fanfic (or what is up already ;) ) and I ABSOLUTLY love it.
I can't wait until you upload the last bits because I love the way you express the emotion between Hermionie and Draco.

Keep at it, you really are a talented writer.

Much Love
Lady Tala chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
Oh my god. That was just so heart wrenching. I cried almost the whole way through the last few chpters. My god. It was beatiful and devastating all at once.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
Tears. Every-fucking-where.
Haffy raza chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
OMG im crying! i read this whole vanfic in two days an di feel so emotional, i have never cried at anything, but i am literally sobbing my eyes right now. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON
dramoine all the way!
girlyb chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
HOLY SHIT. I can't believe how fucking wonderful this is. I was looking all over for a Draco and Hermione fic that was believable, true to character and had an actual STORYLINE that kept me on my toes. And so far this is the second one I can handle. Well done. VERY WELL DONE. Just read the whole thing up to this point and can't wait for the next installment. I can see that I'll have to wait though ;) I shall endeavor to not be in a snit if it takes awhile. Your writing is so fantastic I think I can talk myself into not bugging you.

BTW, I read these last five chapters while sipping coffee in a coffeehouse. When the tears started to cloud my eyes I was a little embarrassed. LOL. Seriously, these last few chapters brought tears to my eyes. I was all sniffly and stuff. People were looking up from their lap tops and books with an eyebrow raised. Well done, very well done ;)

Thank you.
Wynter Moon chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
I bawled my eyes out. You got it perfectly. I just... ahhh! I'm trying to make it look like allergies because I'm getting my hair dyed. Bah! HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT CREATING EMOTIONS IN ME!? Keep it up. :)
frosheify chapter 44 . 3/19/2013
I gotta say that you make my annual returns to the world of fanfiction absolutely worth it when I come across INCREDIBLE works like yours. How on earth did I miss this before?! You're a brilliant writer and story teller. Thank you so much for sharing.
moonliteroses394 chapter 44 . 3/18/2013
Thank you so much for updating ! This story has just been so incredibly amazing and it must be super time consuming given how long every chapter but thank you for continuing on and giving us a heads up that it will eventually be finished ! Those who complain about the updates don't understand how much time and effort it takes just for one chapter alone so I hope you wont mind them too much ! I've re-read this story at least 5 times already and I can't get over the raw emotions that sweep over me every time I read this. The longing and the lust and the pure emotion that is love just overwhelms me and I wish I could buy a hardcopy of this just to be able to pick up and read whenever I wanted. Thanks again for all your hard work (:
YamiYumiDapit chapter 44 . 3/18/2013
I'm crying right now, thanks. Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Mexican so...
The point is, you should write a book! Your fanfics are way better then all that I read before, and I read Spanish and English fics so that something...I think
Miranda chapter 44 . 3/18/2013
*raises glass* to the people who can actually write! Bex, I raise my glass to you. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/17/2013
Well. Fuck. I just died inside. Fantastically written. Theo was my favourite charecter and I just want to aplaude you for a moment for his death. I don't think that JK Rowling could have written it better.
Cobb chapter 44 . 3/16/2013
Oh, god. I was sobbing by the end of this chapter. Theo was one of my favorite characters! He made me laugh out loud multiple times, and he was really the life of that time when Draco was haunted. What an amazing character development on your part! I'm not really sure if you read these, what with the thousands you get and the busy busy schedule you have, but I just wanted to say you have an amazing talent with words. Your phrasing is beautiful and I'm waiting for you to publish your first book. Let us know! You serve as such an amazing inspiration, and you've done amazing at developing these characters, especially with Draco and Hermione. So often we see these Dracos that are totally wishy washy or these hermiones that seem as though they've never read a book in their life. You do such an incredible job of transporting these characters right from Jo rowling's idea, an it's perfect. I hope that you read this and know how incredibly impressed I am by both Hunted, Iso, and your talent!
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 44 . 3/16/2013

That is all.

(Update whenever you can, it's a bloody good story! :D)
Katerina chapter 44 . 3/16/2013
OMG i just read the entire fic on a plane ride and i cannot even describe how much i love it. Please finish it soon i would die if the last thing i read is draco crying. Thank u so much for writing this and posting it for everybody :)
Niyona chapter 44 . 3/16/2013
This is the first real fanfic I have ever read. I followed the link from a Facebook post. I could not be happier to have done so. This is not just some excuse to blather on about a Draco/Hermione ship... You bring real depth to the characters. I am anxiously awaiting the final chapters! Keep up the good work!
Ronnykins chapter 44 . 3/16/2013
i really absolutely love your story! and I'm lookin forward to the next chapter. I have a job too and I know how intense schedules can get sometimes. Hope to see more of your writing! :D
ChrysamthemumBel chapter 44 . 3/15/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I have read. Its amazing. Please finish soon, I;m having trouble waiting and I only finished 44 five minutes ago
Yulandia chapter 44 . 3/15/2013
Excellent job at keeping this scene so very real and emotional. I had to wipe my eyes several times. Very sad.
anonyxxx chapter 44 . 3/15/2013
WHY! Acually really started to like theo's sick sense of humour. You gav him an awesome ending...loved tt u made draco understand loss and grief ,please update soon :)
Guest chapter 44 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for your work into this story. I've avoided the longer fics until now not knowing if I wanted to invest the time reading but I'm so glad I read your story. Its easily the best I've read on this site.
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
It's 2 in the morning, and I skipped work today to read this because this is honestly the best story I've read in years. Thank you so much for posting this, and I can't can't can't wait for the next chapter!
Fan199578 chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
I should start off by saying I've never been a Draco x hermione shipper. I'm a big fan of James and Lily though. However, I spent the last few days reading this story and I have to say I love it. It's very well written and isn't out there like alot of fics are. I also like how you still stuck to the original plot but have tweaked it masterfully. I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter
gummybear chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
oh my fucking god

my heart just hurts

how do i stop these tears

help omfg crying so hard aguihgiueaijkzl its like nobody noticed theo was so lonely before idk how to say this but

its like theo didnt feel so fucked up because he had two people who were probably just as messed up as he was and then watching them do things he could never possibly do, fall in love and change for the better person and realizing he's really the only person who needs help

the balcony nico chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
Theooo! Fuck this is giving me the same reactions DH gave me before! I cried and just couldn't!
kaname's harisen chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
Ok, so I'm not really a big HP fan. I mean, I've seen most of the movies, but I haven't read the books and, while I don't mind it, it's not necessarily high on my list of fandoms.

I'm only bringing this up because I want you to understand the full implications of my review.

The story your creating here is lovely, full of the proper amounts of action and angst. It's an emotional tour de force and a very intriguing spin on canon, from what my limited expertise can see. The pacing is impeccable and your narrative style is utterly engaging. The only criticism I can make is that I found a few grammatical inconsistencies, but probably most of them can be chalked up to the differences in british english versus american english.

You have made a fan out of me where the original material had previously failed.
A True Dreamer chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
I'm sorry it's taken me this long to read this, and maybe if I'd read it three weeks ago I wouldn't have been spoiled minutes ago about Theo's death... still not sure if knowing he would die this chapter made it easier or harder... I suppose I'll never know... but I really wish just a little that I could go back to an hour ago and unknow it all. That I could go back to waiting to read this chapter...

I've just had one of the worst sob fests... I swear these kind of tears are reserved for stories featuring my top three otps... I should have known this story would get me again... I haven't cried like this for this story since draco and hermione were first separated... I dont know which was a worse cry... and I suppose that all of this means you are amazing, because if you were shit I wouldn't be so emotionally involved, wouldn't feel so deeply for the characters... so thank you, because as much as it hurts, its kind of amazing to feel like this. Like a reminder of like or some blah...

I felt it all so much... Blaise and Draco... and their lost it was the lost that was heard around the world. It hit hard... I think mostly because he was the one character I really didn't want to die. I had grown to love him so much and man...

I just... he's words... his understanding of how he'd chosen inaction and it had cost him the happiness his friends had gained... I just WOW...

RZZMG said this was the most awesome Theo Nott death in the history of this fandom on tumblr (that's how I knew he died before I read it) and after reading it... I have to say she was right! This was just so... WOW! I can't even honestly think of another word for it!
kaieka chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
your writing keeps getting better and better... the part where draco was describing hermione as captivating was captivating as well.

and for someone who isnt confident with writing death scenes, you weren't bad!
you usually sustain the emotion for the entire moment but with Theo's, the fear and anger i feel dissipates in some split seconds there... i wanted to be annoyed at theo's death antics but the humor in his lines just overpowered... maybe its because you had to keep Theo's character consistent. i dunno...

but keep on!
stories like these come in centuries so seeing it end will be bittersweet..
catt chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
holy shit i legit cried my eyes out i hate and love you for this chapter! i swear my eyes are gonna be red for the next hour!
fridelain chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
Very believable and well written. Bravo!
According to a radio interview J.K. Rowling stated Tonks' middle name was Vulpecula. Might want to change that.
haitt chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
Love your story. Looking forward to the update
Guest chapter 44 . 3/13/2013
I just started reading your story & it's perfect! I actually tear up when I read this! :'))
Guest chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
Great update! Please update soon! One of the BEST fanfics I have ever read!
A Fan chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope its soon!
A Fan chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
This was such - SUCH - a beautiful chapter. Honestly, I'm choked up. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. THIS CHAPTER WAS HEARTFELT, SAD, AND BEAUTIFUL.
Enola06 chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
i am sorry i didnt review all your chapters, but i have to congratulate you on the amazing story you are writing. best dramione i read so far and hope you will continue on.
best wishes and muses,
SNOGIRL chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
Holy shit. I stayed up till three in the morning reading this, then got back up and the first thing I did when I woke up was pull out of my laptop and start reading again. That should probably clue you in on how much I love this.

Mily chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
Never in my life have I cried this much for a fanfiction. From a freelance writer to you, you have a gift, and it would be insane and wrong if you don't keep writing forever. You'll go farther than I could ever wish to, I guarantee it!
RelentlessChaos chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
Holy mother of ganja. This chapter made me cry so much, I didn't really cry cry before this, just was upset. BUT this just made me pour. You wrote it very well! AAHH I'm so bloody excited for the next chapter and the rest of this book. I'm anxious to see the end. If either Draco or Hermione die, I don't know what I'll do. Hope you update soon!
Harlow chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
Oh my lord this was well worth the wait. I expected to become a little teary eyed but jeez you had me bawling by the end. I'm absolutely in love with how you write, and with this entire story! Please keep writing things, I would think you'd do very well if you ever published something!
Phoenix.Faerie3 chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
i think this story is brilliant and i love how the characters have slowly fallen in love with one another and not decided upon it overnight :)
this chapter was very emotional to read so i can appreciate how it was to write.
have followed this story since i found it when it was only a few chapters old, please please please keep the updates coming, its so rare on here to find a well written fic that actually gets finished!
P.F x
vinewood.princess chapter 44 . 3/12/2013
This chapter really made me sad. I loved Theo. He was such a deep character and he was so funny. It's so upsetting that he basically thought he was worthless. Draco really broke my heart at the end though omg, my eyes watered. You are such a great writer and as always this was a greatly written chapter lol, I don't want this story to end but its inevitable *sigh* I'm going to stop writing you a freakin book now even though I can think of so many more things to say. I'll be sitting tight for the next update. :)
AlasILoveLit chapter 44 . 3/11/2013
Thank you for this chapter, well for the book really. I apologize on the behalf of the people sending rude messages, you don't deserve it. I just adore your writing, and I know you've heard it before, but it would be wonderful for you to do something bigger than just fanfics. You definitely have the talent. Thanks again and happy spring!
shannon-amber chapter 44 . 3/11/2013
:'( why do you do this to me? why bex why
Guest chapter 44 . 3/11/2013
YAY!YOU UPDATED! but you made me cry. I loved theo... but its was amazing like the rest of the story and Im sad its almost over. The anxious part of me says hurry up and update but the logical one says this is one of the best stories Ive read so take however long you need. stay awesome
ndzfinest chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
...And now my life has no meaning until you post another chapter. I literally stayed up till 3 every morning reading this fanfic. I can honestly say this hasn't happened in a long time. It's... simply put, amazing. Great, great story. Please update soon!
theperidot0814 chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
I started this fic three days ago and haven't stopped reading it since.
The writing is so clear and full of emotion; I was honestly blinking back tears when Theo died. You're an amazing writer; the characterization of Draco's manners as he slowly fell in love with Hermione was spot on and beautiful, and OH MY GOD. THE SMUT. I normally skip any smut, but it was so beautifully written that i just couldn't. My friend recommended this to me and I've been fan-girling about this fic to EVERYBODY that reads the HP series. Love love love this fic! If you ever publish a book, you BETTER contact me because you are one of my favorite authors now:) i look forward to an update!
In love with you chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
You brilliant monster.
After Isolation: write a book! And publish it! U are fuc*ing brilliant! Best author of any fan fiction I have ever read. All I can say is THANKYOU for Iso. Honestly Bex, thank you.

Ps: RIP Theo...
Darcicy chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
Omg. Cannot believe you killed off Theo, but excited to see where it leads. Looking forward to what happens next. :)
Elric-Chan chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
Oh, where do I start?

Whenever I find a story that completely takes me over, I always try hard to find a way to express that to the author. To put it straightforward, I've been reading this story obsessively for more than several days, sneaking it at work, before I go to sleep, when I have a few moments when my boyfriend is napping, when I'm out (although not always because I'd feel rude ignoring my company), etc. I had put a follow on this story a long while ago, with the intent to read it someday, and when I got an email alert for chapter 44, that's what I did. I've been eagerly awaiting getting to this point, but also dreading it, because how am I supposed to wait patiently for the updates?

I feel as though it would be impossible to explain to you all of the things I love about this story, but going from the most recent and easily accessible detail in my mind, I love that you worked in Harry disarming Draco. It (and many other things from far back in this story) was really clever. And the pacing of the romance was perfect. I tend to not be impatient for romance to show itself if I know it'll get there eventually, and get there well and believably. You've done an amazing job blending this story with the story in Deathly Hallows and it's proved to be a wonderful read. I am eagerly, if not very patiently, anticipating the final chapters of this great story. Splendid, splendid work here.

Much love,
GoodGirlsBadBoys00 chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
Excellent job! Great chapter!
Nearly brought me to tears. I don't know about the people who decided to be impatient and rude but simply ignore them, because there are lots of normal people who simply appreciate good writing, an excellent story, and a great journey. Thank you!
Nikita-chan6 chapter 44 . 3/7/2013
Holy crap. I'm just going to say that I cam here because a follower of mine on tumblr made a post about a Dramione fic she was reading and it caught my interest. I've never read a Dramione fic before, this is my first, you've taken my Dramione virginity so to speak. I have to say that I love it, I always thought the idea of them was cute because of their wildly explosive personalities that were so very different in so many ways. It's weird but they seem to work better than her and Ron. Anyway I'm going to have to check out your other stories because Draco and Hermione are a drug that I need to have while I wait for this one to be updated. Congrats on such wonderful writing and creativity! You have a new fan in me. :3
Karen chapter 44 . 3/7/2013
It mades me cry like a baby! Just amazing! Wanting for the next!
DimplesGirl chapter 44 . 3/7/2013
I put off reading this chapter. I'd seen on tumblr that people hated you for killing off Theo, and now I know why. Killing him would have been fine, I could have handled a quick, swift Avada, but no, you had to make him speak and say stupid beautiful mushy things! AHHHHHH! I hate you so much right now for making me cry! But, at the same time, those last few paragraphs, where Hermione promises not to tell anyone? Gold. Wow, I loved them! Once again you make me love and hate you at the same time. Ridiculous!
Harkinggail chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
Ahhhhh! Theo was my favorite character! You wrote his death splendidly I must say. It fit his personality well. And it made me tear up a bit. Props to you! One of the best writers on this site, I'd say.
AnimaAmore chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
Took me three days to read the whole thing, and my god, you are tremendously gifted in writing! Everything is perfect, wonderful, so real and vivid! If this was a miscellaneous and not the most popular book franchise in history, I'd tell you to publish it.
Extraordinarily well done, I hope you keep writin!
Tom Felton me up chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
I read this chapter when you posted, but my real life is super busy (as is yours!) so I will forgive you for the late posting if you'll forgive me the late review! I actually cried when I saw there was a new chapter, since I had been having the worst day, but you made it all better.

Oh no, Theo! While his death was EXACTLY his character, it was so so so sad!

Has anyone told you lately that you're a fantastic writer, their absolute favorite (save JKR), and that you should write an actual book? Well, if not, they should. Every day.

But after Iso!

I understand your delays in posting, so post as often as you can, and know there are some of us that really do understand and appreciate all the work you put into creating this beautiful, FREE story for the rest of us!

Update as soon as you possibly can, I am eagerly awaiting!
Nathalia chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
When will be the next chapter uploaded? I need to know the ending of this story! It is f*cking amazing!
NickyB-Dramione chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
Theo's death. Perfect, but awful. Had me in years, which I suppose, for you is a good thing because it shows you did such a good job. For me, it's not so good. It's also the first time I've had tears for a character that wasn't Draco or Hermione so good work.
It was the worst, yet most perfect death. Love how it played out, as sad as it was. You seriously could not have done a better job on that part.
kerreb7 chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
Well I just found this fic and I want you to know I chose it over other ones cause your called bex I'm a bex too but I will never forgive you for the pain I am feeling right now you killed theo you saved fred which I appreciate but killed theo my heart is sore I swear he better just be in a coma and is gonna be fine update and make him better I can't believe you killed my theo he's what I love in a guy sarcastic stubborn makes jokes and you killed him how could you do this to another bex? Why?
Nostromo chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
O! it's fantastic! Draco is a very REAL, you know what i mean. So i'll throw the sixth & seventh mammy Ro's books, and will read your again & again. Thank you so much, Author!
Tamar chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
I loved it loved it loved it. Worth the wait!
Jay's World chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
First off, there is nothing in the world that you need to apologize for. We all have lives and jobs, and know exactly what you have to deal with, and we know writing takes time. Inspiration pulls and tugs, and is rarely very reliable when it comes to getting things out quick.

Then, on to the chapter. Heartbreaking... Stupid as I am, I read this in my University cafeteria, and had to fight back the tears. I still am. And it's so hard. You may have had a hard time writing this, but damn is the result beyond praise. I see the purpose of it (or at least, I think I do) and all I can say is thank you for still writing this story. Thank you for having such an amazing talent that you choose to share. No matter how much this story makes me cry and feel like my heart is breaking, I still love it. And probably always will.

- Jay
Guest chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
Your writing is simply amazing, achingly beautiful...It's just so REAL... You have made Dramonie go to a whole new level, it is just all so honest and how I imagine it would be between Draco and Hermione. And I love even more how you treat the sexual situations between them. I'm always, always in the scene with the characters, wow just so good. No criticisms I can give you, you always deliver...I am in awe, thank you so much. And whenever you want to keep sharing your amazing talent, as they say, patience is a virtue and it is always worth the wait. Thanks Bex :)
Lucyrose23 chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
omg this chapter made me cry. i love the way you have constructed Theo in this story and he's one of my favourite characters, and he's dead :'( but i guess he gets to be with Ted now but still :( loved the slytherin trio moment in this chap. cant wait for your next one! x
alannalove1990 chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
NOOOOOO NOT THEOOO! Amazing death speech! But sad he is gone! Update soon!
Alice chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
This chapter broke my heart! I think you wrote it beautifully, this is one of the best best fanfics I've ever read because it's realistic and you can see it happening in your mind and the emotion and tension you create is very real and raw! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Miranda chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
Oh fuck...
Oh shit...
Oh damn...
I'm not going to yell at you because you killed Theo because like JK did the same with Dobby, I understand. It's so saddening and merlin knows that ALL of us will miss him!
I'm sorry if I yelled. Just imagine: your favourite fan fiction and author in this world May just be dead! What would you do? I panicked! Bex, I owe you a lot. Thank you so so so much for this chapter.
I'm sad, happy, dreading and awaiting the end.
Lots of love to you.
RIP Theo
anonymous chapter 44 . 3/5/2013
Nooooo Theo :(
OneFan chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
I usually don't review (yes I'm one of THOSE people) but this story deserves at least this and more. I'm bawling and you managed to make me love and believe in these characters. You made them special and all your own. I admire you, and respect you. Good luck with everything, and I cannot wait until your next update.
witchMIONE chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
Gosh...I spend my whole day to read this! Soooooooo madly in love with this story!
And I guess Hermione and Draco are going to name their first baby Theo...right?
I love it chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
I love it. Everything about this... I love. But you just update so slow its kinda wearing me put now. Don't get me wrong i still love it
caitlindayna chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
This is the best Dramione story I've ever read! Theo's death made me cry like a bitch, so you can't be that bad at writing death scenes. I started reading this a few days ago and I've been completely hooked since. I understand the whole taking ages to update; I do that too. You don't need to feel guilty! Anyway, the point of this review is basically to say that this story is absolutely amazing, and to keep up the great work! :-)
Guest chapter 44 . 3/4/2013
ItsMeBitches chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
I check this everyday.
Hurry up and write the next part.
I'm dying here.
nayuta chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
here we go again ... almost crying the whole time...because of your awesome story ...
please update soon again (i just need a moment to dry my tears, ok ?)
yours nayuta
Rose Zaki chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
Oh my god...this story is endangering my work ethic. I've spent the time I should have been doing coursework reading this...and I regret NOTHING! You have genuine gift for writing. This is in an entirely different league to all the other Dramione stuff I've read (and I've read A LOT) and I'm not ashamed to say I've cried numerous times. Also, Snape's line 'be grateful your mud blood loves you back' a few chapters ago- holy oh my mr whippy that killed me! *cue shameless fangirl squeal* I love this story, simple as that.
Riannea chapter 44 . 3/3/2013
I really love your story. I think it is one of the best and most realistic stories about a Hermione/Draco pairing that I have ever read. I can't wait for the next couple of chapters!
Sammi chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Hey bex, I just wanna say awesome chapter. One of the best. I waited so long for it but it was worth the wait. Theo... was just indescribable. His death was so intimate, it really touched my heart. He wasn't just a sarcastic bad-tempered Slytherin, he was human with feelings. Really great bex :)
Pixie chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
I love your story! I picked it up the other night, and was so enthralled I read it in 7 hours. Please keep going! :D I can't wait for 45!
Lecidre chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
I actually cried when Theo died. His death scene was so sad and tragic, it was impossible not to feel sorry for the poor boy and his fate. I also felt bad for Draco and Blaise here. It must be a great torment to watch your friend die like that. Poor boys. *sniff*

Now I can't wait to see what will happen afterwards. Maybe Theo's death could make Draco make up his mind so he won't hesitate to fight those Death Eaters when he sees his father on battlefield?
Guest chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Wow. I remember when this story's reviews was in the hundreds. Now its over 8,000! Great job Bex. You deserve it!
dragonsgirl21 chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Sad chapter :(
hypersophz101 chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
I have to say, I found this story when I was looking for something a bit different and I absolutely loved it. Since reading it I have been in love with dramione. I had forgotten about it until I stumbled across it again the other day. It's an absolutely amazing story, I must admit I'm going to miss Theo in the story. I love the chemistry between Draco and Hermione. Please keep up the good work
TheMockTurtle chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Oh Fuck Im crying
bluebook1496 chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Such a great update! Don't pay attention to the mean reviewers. They can go keep busy with one of the 1000 other fanfics while you're typing up awesomeness.
drawerofbooks chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
I cried. I never do, even if it's a sad film or a sad story. But at Theo's death, I cried.
Annonymous chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
Wow! Great job! This was really an amazing chapter. This is just how I imagined Theo would be if he died - not that I had seen that one coming! The long wait was worth every single second! You are doing a fantastic job. Keep on going strong! You can do it
iluvfredandgeorge chapter 44 . 3/2/2013
OMG! you made me cry! ;(
Amaranth01 chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
wow...this is such a great, emotional and heart-rending story. I love how complex Draco is. And Theo dying...that was wow...*sadfeelz*
stuckinbookss chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
amazing chapter! made me choke up :( but can't wait until the next one. :) :)
fourthingsandalizard chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
holy crap. i actually cried! and i saw the gif on your tumblr, and then i had some emotions... (i follow you on tumblr, i'm not just creepin.)
this story is epically awesome! it's one of my all time favorite fanfics, and i've been on this website for over 10 years. (wow i'm getting old!) you're writing is absolutely amazing and i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Breaking the Fourth Wall chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
As I read this with tears streaming down my cheeks I realize how utterly sad this was. I didn't even like Theo as much of a character as Fred but I still cried just as hard. Beautiful job, beautiful.
likelurking chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
I loved and hated Theo's death. I loved how he was true to character until the end but I hated that he actually died! The moments between Draco & Hermione were intimate and spoke volumes of the depth of their relationship. Great chapter...I don't want the story to end.
DawnInk chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
Oh my God! You are the most amazing writer of all time! I just caught up to the last chapter and I am just it awe of how amaz- fantastic- God, I can't even find the right word for it! It's just beautiful. Everyone is in character. I could see this happening. You could have been JKR right now and I wouldn't had known. can't wait for the next chapter!
Grovek26 chapter 44 . 3/1/2013
Well written, emotionally drawn chapter
vampandwolflover chapter 44 . 2/28/2013
You are a horrible person! How can you write so beautifully in such a painful scene. Stop it! I have been ignoring my work for the past few days to read your entire story and I have to arrive at this? Theo, my poor Theo. I thought when you mention the Patil twins, that maybe, just maybe, his joke about the Patil twins could come true. But no. Of course not. Because that would be unrealistic. Sorry for this rant. It's just that this story is too perfectly wretched in all of its glory. Keep writing! Please! And don't even get me started about Remus and Tonks. I had mixed feelings coming into the war scene, thinking that maybe you would spare them, and I thought that would be going against the original plot too much, but then I also unbearably, selfishly wanted them to be saved. I couldn't help my selfish tendency of wanting them to watch Teddy grow up. But now Andromeda has someone to take care of in all of the aftermath of the war. I still don't like it though. But I will live with it. On the note of Fred, I am beyond thrilled that the way you saved him was realistic within the realm of this fanfiction. Many authors can't save someone properly, but you did. And I thank you for that. Well, I would keep writing to commend you on your excellent work, or to berate you for writing something so close to perfection that I have been ignoring my work all week, but I have to return to that work I have been ignoring. Have an excellent weekend, and I hope you have another brilliant chapter ready for us soon!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/28/2013
thank you sooo much for finally updating! i was getting tired of refreshing the page everyday! lol
i had read 43 chapters in one go and used to wonder why u always apologised after EVERY update! now i get it! how could u kill off theo?*sob* i am crying here mainly bcoz of draco's reaction!
only 2 more chapters? do update soon! i might go madd with worry abt whats gonna happen next!:)
Guest chapter 44 . 2/28/2013
Very well-done chapter! Theo's death scene and the banter that went on with the Slytherin Trio actually made me laugh and cry at the same time.
However, I did acknowledge that you have a reason for killing off Theo, but his speech made me think a little bit and realized he could have done so much more. I think there would have been a lot more potential to his character development, but I do understand not all characters receive a happy ending.
One thing I wished to see-or, read-in this chapter was what else was going on in the war. Perhaps someone mentions what the Death Eaters were doing, particularly Lucius Malfoy. I also hope you mention Narcissa in one of the future chapters and how she's going through the battle alongside Lucius.
Nonetheless, a good chapter!
twilightfanwriter chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
Poor Theo. I know it was coming, but it was so hard to see him go! Draco's grief was well written.

Thank you for continuing to update!
Pelinxa chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
Oh My God I balled.
I have never cried so much over someones death before in my life.
angelussv1 chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
This chapter was really devastating (in a good way) it made me cry and that's a good thing for an author because it means your writing really gets to the people. Don't pay any attention to those awful reviews, they come from envious people that should post their work out there so we can appreciate why they criticize so much. Congrats on the story and sorry about my english (I'm Mexican still learning)
LastSummerDay chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
Noo Theo :( You're so talented at writing and setting the mood so well. You truly are an amazing writer. You should be proud when you complete this :)
Eliza chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
This chapter just broke my heart. I should probably stop reading this story, because every time I do, I cry like a efffing dying whale. But thank you for that. No fanfiction ever has been able to bring out such emotions in me. This truly is a masterpiece.
roon0 chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
That was so very sad.
miikodesu chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
i just hope, blaise isnt death too... it's to much for draco, because they just 3 slytherin children who wants to change their fate..
Asj Johnson chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
I liked the chapter... A lot of emotion and stuff.
hogwartsjaguar chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
You know, this chapter, literal tears everywhere. I mean, I got them in the past chapters but this is just... ;; you are such an amazing writer because the way you write pulls at my heart and unearths feelings I wasn't sure anyone else had or understood... but you do. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers. You are insanely brilliant
ABB chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
I love the whole story! I can't wait for you to post the next chapter. I am officially Dramione all the way! Thanks!
Bekodactyl chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
This was so sad! I actually cried so much in Theo's final 'joke', I had a feeling this was coming but didn't want it to! Theo was one of the most realistic characters and one I could relate to.
Great chapter Bex, keep them coming :)
Jupiter-Optimus-Maximus chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
Sweet Jesus, I stumbled upon this by accident and for the first Dramione fanfic Iv'e ever read, this is AMAZING. Cried a little when Theo died, I enjoyed his character the most out of the S trio. LOVE Granger and Malfoy and they way you portray them.

My one bit of criticism would be the chapter where Theo and Blaise are playing chess: you only explained the surrounding/setting after like x amount of paragraphs, and so when it was actually night I envisioned it to be late afternoon, but, then I had to change it. Not really a biggy, just something to keep in mind in terms of setting the scene and what not.

All in all, can't wait for you to update. Will definitely be looking forward to it! You have gained another fan. :)

Keep up the good work!
Zaar chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
My god. I cried. It wasn't violent, over-tired sobbing; and it wasn't just getting watery eyes. It was a good, honest, deeply emotional, silent falling of tears. The way you convey emotion is breath-taking and I just want to thank you for this chapter. If I had to pick any one Dramione world to make canon, this would be it. Seriously - you're amazing and this story is incredible, and I CANNOT wait to see the next installment. Literally the only thing about this piece that I can't stand is how long it takes to get the next chapter. The anticipation is effective though, I'll give you that.

Hopefully I'll be seeing your next chapter soon, eh?

baileyblueroan chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
amazing! cant wait for more, you have such an amazing gift for writing.
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
I couldn't review when I read this last week because I used my phone, and I didn't want it to be anonymous, but I had no credit for two weeks and my phone doesn't always connect so...
Dammit, you made me cry! It didn't help that that day (and the day before) I was crying over EVERYTHING, but I couldn't calm down for almost an hour! And of course later that night, I watched something incredibly sad that started me up again! Damn you and your sad chapter! And David Attenborough's Africa!
But otherwise, I LOVED this chapter, it was so beautifully written! Can't wait for more!
therentyoupay chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Oh, god. You know, having read this all now, I totally should have seen this coming. But I didn't. I was totally caught off-guard. And I think if you'd asked me at any other point in the story before the main battle, how I would feel if we were to lose Theo, I can't say just how upset I would be because I wasn't sure I was really all that attached to him... but this scene-something about it. The final interactions between the three of them, and the story-the STORY-it really got to me. Something about it got to me, and I cried. And not just the "single tear rolls down the cheek" sort of cry, but a genuine "oh my gosh, I am four paragraphs down the line and I'm still going" sort of cry.

Man. Beautiful.
Fantasy Obsession chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Even those this chapter was quite short in terms of it's content and the scenes that occurred in it, and that it consisted of me sobbing my eyes out through out the whole time of reading each word, it made me realize more and more how I always appreciate each of your updates and how I enjoy each individual chapter you've ever uploaded for this story. Your talent that is shown in your writing in each of these chapters always has the power to move me in any means possible, but also that your writing in each of these chapters always holds a variety of understanding, expressions, knowledge, tension, atmosphere, realization..(the list can go on) but most of all emotion, in each individual chapter. As much as I enjoy reading your updates, I enjoy reviewing them just as much. Very much excited for your next update. Until next time :D
Guest chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Loving this story so much! Very well written and a great tale thank you a million times for writing it, Bex-Chan!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
This chapter made me cry, poor Theo, you wrote it well though, their emotions were perfect:) can't wait for the next chapter
Shannon520 chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
I just wanted to say amazing, amazing chapter, absolutely beautiful, especially the end; I can't believe this story is almost over. I have to say, I hope you do at least a one shot or two for Iso once it's done.

And I know I said this over on your FB page, but don't worry about those ignorant people who threaten you - you've got an army of supporters who will beat some ass! 3
Em chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
You made me sob so hard I think my whole town heard.. Thank you for updating when you could, I absolutely loved this (even though Theo died.. Gah the tears) and you write so wonderfully.
I can't wait for the next part!
Alexandra chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Hello Bex!

I just wanted to tell you that every time I wanted to review any of your chapters, I couldn't. And I am sorry. But your writing is flawless and your plot so believable, it sometimes tugs my insides to the edge of a cliff I dread. I have laughed, smiled and questioned myself throughout the whole series and I can sincerely say that this is one of those fan fictions that will stick with me.

I know it doesn't make up for any of those reviews of the previous chapters that I just couldn't bring myself to write, but I wanted to say 'Thank you' with all (is left of) my heart. Reading this wonderful piece of work has once again proven me that love and talent are among all human beings and that this world has never worn a more beautiful halo than when you wonderful people display your grace. So, once again, thank you.

I feel that I haven't written big enough words to express my feelings towards this masterpiece and its creator.
sixpetalpoppy chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Firstly, you've made me a Dramione fan and I'm not sure how I feel about that but thank you?!
Secondly, I love this story and I love your writing, it's refreshingly believable and I love how you write characters like you really have a hold on what makes them them and they're brilliantly human.
My only critique is, and I don't want this to come out the wrong way, that you seem like you're just going through the motions when you're rewriting scenes from the books. I don't mean that you don't do it well - not at all - I just.. There's this great passion in the imagination that you express when you're writing the stuff from your head and the retelling doesn't seem as passionate as the rest.
Not to say that I'm not enjoying it - I just felt I needed to mention it?
Write this off if you want!
satsu chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Hey there, thanks for updating though you're so busy! Really the story is so engrossing, you made me a Dramione fan when i was originally someone weirded out by dramione pairing. (sorry, a ronmione fan as well hehe can't help my roots XP)
Omg, the theo's death just hit me in the gut. Like i cried without realising when i read this chapter. I've gotten so attached to his sacarstic brand of jokes that i was starting to like slytherins LOL. But it made sense that draco experienced grief after he experienced love, as part of the process of becoming more and more humane. Im really curious as to how his character will further develop after he recovers from grieving for Theo.

Anyways, really anticipating the next update! And really awesome writing so far, really thank you i enjoyed rereading the whole of Isolation when i had nothing better to do. Haha.
BetterThanRevenge chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Wow trying to resist from crying in the middle of my math class. This hurt my soul.
ForbiddenFruits chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
Oh my God, this is amazing! I just read all 44 chapters in the past 2 days. I was really hesitant to start an incomplete fic but I am so glad i did. Your writing style is quite different, and I really enjoy it! By the way, I think I have a song that somewhat sums up this story. It's Ed Sheeran's song "Kiss Me." One of the lines in it says, "I've been feeling everything from hate to lust from lust to love from love to truth." This line sums up Draco and Hermione's relationship to me. Once again, great job!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
fantastic chapter, yet again! I'm always anxious for your updates no matter how long they take.
tomfeltonswife chapter 44 . 2/26/2013
I may have let a tear or two drop for this chapter (and probably every dramatic chap u have). Awesome story! I'll try and patiently wait for you to update this story whenever you're comfortable enough to update it. Keep up the great work. Till next time! :)
SweetMelody2232 chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Its not often I cry while reading something but my goodness big fat tears streaming down my face..
RobiinVMP chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
The chapter made me cry it was really good and have been enjoying the whole story.. Can't wait for your next update and i won't be pushy about updates since I have always believed that patience is a vertue. Keep up with the good work!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god. This chapter was so amazing and well written & it just made me feel so many emotions. Well done! & thank you for writting something spectacular
mi cara1123 chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Can I just say that from the beginning, I have been absolutely captivated by this story! I've been following since chapter 3 or 4 and it's been brilliant! I love following Draco as he battles himself and finally gets over his obnoxious pride. Your story is one of the reasons I love dramiones, you've got two strong personalities that are meant to clash and you end up tweaking Draco so that he blossoms into a proper human being while maintaining some of his asshole qualities that we all love and adore. You had me crying in this last chapter as Theo died and I didn't realize how attached I'd become to the "bad boy" Slytherin trio until I followed them through this heart-wrenching loss. I'm so excited for the rest of this story but at the same time I absolutely wish it wouldn't end. This is one I'll definitely re-read one day and I can't wait! Bravo on this fantastic story and good luck on life!
Melodyqwertyuiop chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
I know this is pointless to say but i just really dont want this store to be over in the next 2 chaps. Cant you just write after the war and them dealing with everyones opinion about them and what they do in the wizard world and just more. Please?
blu chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
thanks soo much for this much-awaited update! the tears just kept on coming cuz it was so realistic.. loved it!
Neko-sama91 chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter Bex. My boyfriend is looking at me like a dummy for crying while reading this. lol. oh well. looking forward to the next one :)
woosoogyu chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
I can feel the raw pain & agony radiating from Draco... Well done, author, for you had me envelope in a depressed mode after reading this long-awaited awesome update...
I understand that everyone has a life to deal with beside updating stories & I shall always remain patiently waiting for your update which is worth waiting for...!
Razzel chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Damn it, Bex! The emotions you made me feel over this chapter was so overwhelming, I am still a bit stunned. It almost feels like I'm mourning over an actual person. But still, thank you for this beautifully heart-wrenching piece. Your skill as a writer still continues to amaze me.
kuuipo66 chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Oh my Josh! This was just a freakin wonderful chapter! I was crying, then laughing, then crying. I am just a mess right now. Seriously, your writing is WORTH the wait! I'm sorry that people are giving you crap about your updating, but you will not hear a peep from me! Thank you for your beautiful words and lovely imagery. I can't wait until you update again. You really are one of my favorite writers. (I hope your life starts looking up and all those rude people vanish!)
chloe pope chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
You're fanfic is sooooo good and you're writing skills are really good and I feel like I'm watching a new harry potter film and I'm really happy you didn't kill Fred, but I'm hoping you're going to put up a new chapter soon so I can find out what is going to happen to Draco and Hermione
muggle4lifee chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
omg so many feels! thank you so much for this 3 can't wait for the next chapter!
snapsandprongsforever chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Omg! I absolutely love your writing and to be honest, I cried when Theo died. I check every day to see if you have updated. Please update soon! I don't think my feels can go on much longer!
CamFel chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
I felt so sorry for Draco in this chapter!
likesummersnow chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
When I first saw that there was an update, I was ecstatic and overjoyed. But now that I have read this chapter... I'm just going to crawl in a corner and cry. Theo's death killed me like Fred's death did in the books. Just... WHY? T_T
mchfltn chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
This is so much I can't even say anything.
But Theo died. And it's just so hard for Draco to cope with losing someone.

I understand you taking so long to update, because yeah, life's a bitch.
Great chapter. I cried.
MahoganyRiver chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Okay, so
I'm a newbie here to Potter fiction, I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to get to Potter (I've been reading fiction for the last six years, but I've always read Twilight, but let's face it, that shit is just predictable now) but anyway, I've stumbled across your story and I'm absolutely mindblown.
You're an amazing writer, both style-wise and plot-wise. Your writing is descriptive, but not excessively so, we see the picture you're painting without beating around the bush with unnecessary flamboyance. Also, you can write properly! Hurray for grammar! I'm not sure about Potter, but that's something you don't see enough of in other fandoms.
As for the plot, well, I never thought Dramoine appealing before, but I am obsessed! What a fucking epic couple. I have a bit of a thing for love/hate relationships, so to speak. I suppose everyone loves a "taming the wild beast" love story.
I've spent the last two days reading through the whole fiction pretty much non-stop. I started reading fanfiction when I was fourteen, and at twenty, I really thought I was past that "fic obsession" stage, but you brought out my inner fourteen year old girl. I just love it all.
I'm devastated about Theo! I actually cried reading this chapter, you did the death scene perfectly. It was fitting to Theo, it really was.
Okay, I'm going to stop now before this turns into a full on essay - apologies.
Madeincheseea chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
Omnmmgg! Theo! I cried, please don't let there only be two chapters left, please please please please write more! Please xxxxxx
EnglishRose97 chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
OMG it's so gooood, I love the way you write it's just so easy to read and get sucked into, I can't wait for the next chapter xxx Englishrose
astrix chapter 44 . 2/25/2013
i absolutely adored this! okay, so i check your story almost everyweek to see if it has updated, and hey! what have we got here? an AWESOME chapter. this actually made me cry a little, and gods. you're such a good writer. i don't know what to say anymore…
maybe just that i love your stories, and the way you write. aw, and good job updating one chapter every 3 months. i reckon youd need half of that time to go through all the rivews ;)
Larene.Howard chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
This chapter was beautifully written, truly. I cried, and more than that, I was touched.
OrangeLilyBlossom chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
MY FEELS! OMG THEO! I'm going to go finish sobbing in the corner now...
Merlinsbeard chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Amazing! I love your stories! Don't end it this one yet, isolation gets me through each day!
Grace chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
No, please don't let there be only two more, write a load more even if it takes 3 months to upload each chapter, don't end it so soon! Your fic is brilliant, the best I have ever read :)
xbazinga95 chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
AHH. I LOVE this! Love it! It seriously brought tears to my eyes, asfdlkjfg. I just love your writing style, it's seriously one of the best I've ever encountered on , and that's saying something because I've read a shit ton of fanfics xD Anyways, I loved this chapter, and I can't wait to read more :D
Guest chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Love it, as usual. I really like the character development that has been going on (even though it's been pretty obvious since the beginning, but still...). Great job. I would never be able to do this, so (hehehe) awesomeness! Love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Oh. My. God. This is the best Dramione Fanfic I have ever read. It did so many things to my emotions. I laughed, I cried, I got scared. It really is amazing. You are a brilliant writer. I think I might get a tattoo of what draco said.

Maybe "I would rather run with you than walk alone."
Or maybe
"What if I am lost?" "Do what is right and the rest will follow."

I am so in love with this story and everything it means.
TheInvisiblePrincess chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Just to let you know, I'm crying.

Like. Full-on, snot-everywhere, crying.

I'm a blubbering mess. This was...
Jani chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Wow. This was such a powerful chapter! You wrote all parts of it very well. Draco's feelings seeing Theo die, Blaise's reactions. All great, and seemed very realistic. Thank you for writing and sharing with us!
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
I cried a bit at the end... This is such a great chapter! Keep up the awesome work and Ill be watching out for the next one!
Jennifer chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Oh wow, I don't think I bawled so much reading a fanfiction than I have after reading this chapter. The way you wrote the death scene was so realistic, I felt all the emotions that Draco was going through. It was perfect. You're perfect Bex, and I can't say that enough. I'm sad that Iso is ending soon, but I'm excited to see what other works you have planned! xoxo
18polo chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
I am horrible about reviewing and I am sorry especially since I have been reading this story since the beginning and I figure better late then never ). It was such a good chapter and when Theo died a cried :'( I mean I'm still a little shocked I did but I thought I would let you know lol.
Randomhugger chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
You just tore out my heart, ripped it to shreds, then stomped all over it while I sat there drowning in a sea of my own tears.
fanntastic chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
I don't know if you get to read all of your reviews. I just wanted to say this story is great, and I've been with it since the beginning, as well as your other ones. I write too, I just don't have the balls to post them. Anyways, you've got a great talent, but you've already been told that. :P
Dramione4ever3 chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Thank you for updating! I have been waiting for awhile now, please dont take that as demanding you to update regularly, I really do appreciate you updating! Your story is absolutely amazing, and I have re-read it at least five times already. I am really sad that Theo had to die :( I was really hoping that he could find happiness, but I know you probably have a really good reason for it. Might I just say that you mentioning him being buried next to Ted, was perfect and so fitting. I love your work, you are amazing, and this story is fantastic!
With all my encouragement,
Dramione4ever3 xx
Odyssean chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
I love you 0_0
zhengjiamei chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Finally, an update! :D You had me bawling, Bex. Why, oh why did you have to kill Theo? He’s my favorite character :( still beautifully written, though. I am jealous of your writing style. I love you and your fics. :) Hope you update soon. :(
theidjitqueen chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Jesus fucking Christ THEO! Thank you Bex for making me sob like a baby once again. I have to admit you're an amazing writer, it takes a lot to get me to cry like that! I look forward to the next chapter as always!

(prev, Last drop of blood)
AlenaScream chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
God, this story is perfect! Bex you're amazing writer! it just...i don't know...I'm so happy you've finaly posted new chapter! it was worth waiting:))
GUEST chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
Thalia Eltanin chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
F*ck, man.

You disappear for so long and then... Theo.

My tears are just literally soaking up my face, neck, and shirt. Damn.

How can you disappear for so long and still manage to make these things beautiful?

Damn it, the depression. You better give some glimmer of nice, pleasant rainbows in the next chapter. Even just a bleak, tiny one.

Gah, my head.. it hurtsss.

Much love,

Thalia Malfoy
Emm Tee chapter 44 . 2/24/2013
This made me cry. Alot.
You have no idea how amazing you and your ability to create gut wrenching, heart breaking situations is. Sometimes when I read this story, ( I've read it over and over because it's just so GOOD), I forget about the line that separates reality and fiction. This chapter felt more real than reality. It made me feel. Hard. Thankyou for that.
Oh and don't let all those people complaining about quicker updates get to you. They're just being stupid and impatient and ungrateful.
sherminator chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I am honestly mourning Theo like he was one of mine, and I think that's the biggest compliment that one can give to an author.
A fan chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Can I still say how cruel it was to kill Theo! I have been crying so much! I really love and enjoy this story!
Shalay Tyree chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
People are threatening you? That's stupid. Sorry about that. And omg! I love this book! A few days ago, I actually looked up some stuff about you and the story, because, well, it's fucking awesome. I wasn't surprised that it's actually pretty famous, but I didn't think it would be as famous as it is. The book itself just as so much plot and I absolutely adore it. It was so sad when Theo died! I understand it was probably for the better, but WHY?! I've been waiting forever to read this, so yeah, thanks for updating. Keep up the awesome writing!
vivi88 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
You sure know how to make a bitch use half a box of tissues on a single chapter...sheesh. Very sad about Theo, but he had that tragic thing about him where you kinda just know he's not making it to the end :(
oolong-sama chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I'm not sure if you still read your reviews (many popular authors don't), but I'd like to say this:
That was beautiful.
Theo...the way he went...his words...his actions. They were perfect.
That bit about how crying doesn't help much? Also perfect.

I'm a bit sad about Creevey dying, but some had to die for the cause. It wouldn't have been realistic, otherwise.

And Bex, please don't stop writing. Readers, we're arseholes, we just are. We're whiny and demanding, but that's because we care. We want more; we crave it. 'Course, we ought to be more polite about it, but the few who are make up for it, yeah?

As for critique, there are a few errors peppered about, but honestly, I don't care. I'm a reader, not an English Professor.

Lurch-tan, not logged in
Guest chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I cried like a little girl
I've been reading this and I love how it's original but it does stay true to the original story. I love your Theo and Blaine by the way. I like your character development. Keep it up )
TwinkleTwinkleTwinkie chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
We missed you so much Bex! Lovely chapter :)
Eebaral.Knight chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
JEEZ. I haven't cried from a fic in months at least and here you come along and just pop that balloon.

Well done as usual.
lisa e chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Ahh woman! I'm in tears here. So beautifully done. I'm sad we're close to the end but excited to see where this goes! Man I was pulling for Theo to find happiness...gahhh I'm a wreck!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
You made me cry... half way into the chapter and I was fighting tears... This chapter was worth the wait. Oh dear I love you and hate you at the same time for killing Theo. This fanfic is one of the very best I've ever read... Please do continue updating despite your own busy life. I can't wait to know how the war ends. Thank you for the update!
RawrDinoE chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
So I was going through the Dramione Tag on tumblr and everyone was talking about how glorious your story was. I immediately took interest and after reading this story between the span of two days I am completely convinced you are the one of the best writers I have had the pleasure of experiencing. I hope you update soon!
Robin Sl8tr chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Well, that just killed me. I mean. Ouch. Ouchie ouchie ouch. Keep writing, you're fab. RS
jackiemack916 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
So, I got this message that you updated while at work Friday. Of course I dropped everything and read it immediately. I probably should have waited, but I had no idea I'd end up all weepy reading one chapter. But you did such a profound job... it was really powerful and totally befitting Theo. BRAVO!
Annika the Merciful chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
So...that was majorly emotional. I'm just kind of dead here but I wanted to let you know that it was amazingly well done. Well done on the chapter!

Muy bueno.
shante chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I cried. I cried so much and I couldn't stop. It doesn't happen to me very often while reading but this... this was an amazing experience. Very sad and painful but I feel like I needed it. So thank you for all these emotions, even though they aren't always positive. You're an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FanFairyB chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Seriously, I still can't get over the fact that your writing style (even on those death scenes you find hard to write) and the way you portray these characters (Theo had grown so much on me...) is bloody fantastic!
I honestly love this so much, and unless you choose to write another multi-chap story as awesome as this one; Isolation is and always will be my FAVOURITE DRAMIONE fanfic.
I'm both excited and sad that we are so close to the end. It's been a long and emotional journey, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Good luck with everything, yeah life has that tendency of being a bitch, especially when you're writing a masterpiece and have a chapter to post...
And just for emphasis: I LOVE YOUR STORY.
CheekyPomegranate chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Ok, this was really powerful. And it's incredible the amount of emotions you were able to convey. I think it's where it shows most the depth of your talent...
On another note, I'm sure we would all volunteer to be the "reason" for Theo... :)
jsarahs chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I cried. What the actual fuck are you doing to me, Bex? I spent my whole day reading this God-amazing story and now I'm a fucking weeping girl on my chair just staring at this thing like 'you are God's gift to all things Dramione'. I don't think I have to mention how bloody phenomenal your writing is, or how much I have grown to love all the characters you've portrayed over these long, laughter-filled, despair-filled, fucking brilliant hours of my life. I loved Theo. I did. The tosser was getting to me. I swear, I don't know how many times I said the words 'best thing I've ever read' aloud whilst reading this masterpiece. Trust me, I've read my fair share of countless fanfiction. None had made cry, until today. Hell, you've completely brainwashed me.

I don't have much to say other than that. Just, please, I beg of you, update and complete this as soon as you can.

- SH.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Aw man, I was hoping Theo would find his girl one day...but I guess he will now. Sniff. I'm glad you had him joking at first. Still a little shit on his deathbed. I'm wondering what to do after this story is done. Oh yeah, probably read it again since it's so good. Thanks for writing.
gilfoy chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Thank you so much for the update.

I love your story, the characters are still true and you write them so well.
janie17 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I didnt read this for two days after I got the email alert bc I knew what was going to happen. I knew and I wasnt ready. I thought I had prepared myself in the two days I didnt read this, but apparently not. This was brilliantly written. The emotions on the page (erm, screen?) really come forward to smack you in the face with all the feels. Wonderfully done, and I look forward to the remaining chapters.
lauraprescott chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Bex I'm loving it. I was so excited when I found out you updated. Can't wait for the next one. I'm looking forward to some resolution between Draco and his parents and all that jazz.
warner905 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
oh wow - this was incredibly dense. Theo was a fantastic character. So sorry to see him go... Well done.

ps - does this mean we will see a Malfoy vs Malfoy confrontation? You laid some interesting stakes here!
glowingdim-93 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
First off I just want to say I've followed this story almost from the very beginning and not once have I felt incredibly compelled to write a review until I read this chapter. Your writing is excellent (as usual) and the emotions you conveyed in explaining how losing a loved one feels like was perfection. I know you said you find them hard to write but honestly this was pure gold. I've lost many people I've cared about and I can tell you I have felt every single one of those emotions so to read them being so accurately depicted was phenomenal. I don't think I've cried this much in a while and I'm not entirely sure I forgive you for killing off Theo just yet, but I just had to give you praise on this chapter and the entire story thus far! So keep writing I need to see how this all turns out! :)
Guest chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
You are a massive shit. But only because you are such a damn good writer ALL THESE TEARS TT
It's amazing. Good job.
robinsparkles14 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
That was so fantastic, made me cry!
You really are a revalation, darling. And I'm sorry that I told you to update before, I promise that I meant no harm in it, and this chapter was well worth the wait.
Thank you so much for writing this, I can't want for the next chapter :)
Si.Enna chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Omg.. I just found this and have been reading for like 3 hours. I got so mad when I saw this was the last chapter. please please please finish it. It's so effing good. :)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
awwwww, this chapter was so sad! You made me CRY! Of course, it was also brilliant. I do love your writing and this is such a fantastic story. You really make the characters come alive! And then you kill them. But that's okay, because it makes it a better story :)

Good luck with your new job! I am newly employed as well and I feel your pain... I'm looking forward to your next update!
MidnightMoon-Luna16 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! You are an exceptional writer, I have literally spent the last 24hours reading this... and I can't wait until the next update! This was my first time reading a Harry Potter fanfiction and I was blown away! You've kinda made me obssessed with the Hermione and Draco pairing! :P xD
FallenStar22 chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Everything that Theo said was perfect, it was a really fitting death. I'm glad he stayed alive long enough to say his goodbyes.
queenofgoblins chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for taking your time before updating. This was a good chapter. I'd rather wait for a good chapter than get a crappy one sooner. I think people sometimes forget that they're not paying you and that they don't have the right to demand more updates. On behalf of your readers, sorry for their abhorrent behaviour I look forward to the next chapter [
Dances-With-Pen chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Theo is dead. Dammit I really liked him. I'm so happy he was able to kill his father like he wanted. I just wish he was able to find more happiness.

I was reading this while I was at the textile museum in Paris, and I was overcome with so much emotion and had my eyes glued to my phone and not the Victorian dresses. Congratulations, I was sad the rest of the day. Lol

I hope Draco can avenge Theo. He needs to do some mothafuckin damage. And I hope either he or Blaise name one of their sons after him.
River in Egypt chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Goodness, Bex

You're doing the right thing, only updating every three months: you'll need that time alone to get through all the reviews that you get. ;-) Three hundred since this morning? You gotta be kidding me.

I've heard about the cry potential of this chapter, but I thought, oh, well, Theo dies. We knew it was coming two chapters back. Yes, it's sad, but come on: it's a story.

But you got me when Theo wanted to be buried next to Ted. I don't know why, and that's very good if you can't even pinpoint the exact effect, but I'm still crying while writing about it.

Don't be sorry that you have a life. And don't let the threats get you down, Bex.
All of us who know how long it can take to develop a story, any story, really, not to mention of such epic proportion as yours, and surely all those who admire your incredible work, are firmly behind you.

Who cares if it takes you another two years to finish it? We'll be happy with every update.

And I still admire your descriptions of in-depth development. Draco has already come a long way, but the way he keeps changing due to Hermione is still breath taking to behold. Absolutely stunning in execution

Deeply appreciated your newest chapter
Topaz chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I just wanted to thank you for writing this such stories that make fanfiction worth so, Thank You.
Em chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
This made me cry, was pretty embarrassing actually haha! I thought everything was written really well in this chapter and was really realistic! It was fab :)
lhwx chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Omg. You have just broken my heart. I hope you know that. But your writing is so good, I can't stop myself from reading :P
Erin chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Omg omg omg!
QueenSmoakEG chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
when you isolated theo from the group i was kind of expecting he would die... but that was a touching scene between the slytherin trio... *applause* :) update soon! :)
Bree.Aislin chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter as always! Your chapters are totally worth any wait that comes in between and whoever says different can suck it!
DiamondInTheSky chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
RIP Theo. u'll be missed :( but im not gonna go caps-locking 'WHY DID U KILL THEO! OR HOW COULD U!' after all they're in a war n its to be expected. if it were someone random n not important, it'll be less dramatic n we woudnt care then. i love it when writers knows how to play with my emotion. well as long as they have their happy ending. n i realize in every fiction u wrote, theres no scene where draco n hermione with their children. i hope there will be one in the epilogue :) i think what makes this story the best is theres no girl or guy trying to ruin their relationship. some fic that i read there will always be some girl o psycho ex trying to ruin everything n its depressing, imo. u're the best bex! f u ever write your own book one day, im sure gonna get one!
acro acro chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
Yay! I'm glad more than anything that you didn't rush and throw out a chapter before you were ready to. Its usually pretty obvious when an author starts to lose steam or get too busy in real life, and bow to peer pressure. I just read Isolation for the, um, fourth time last week, and was thrilled to see you'd posted a new chapter. And it was worth the wait.
Boo for Theo, but I figured it would happen, poor sod. And thank you for sparing Fred!
Taylor chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
I am dead. You killed me. I flopped over and died when Theo did.
vegetasbubble chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
This story is just so fantastic. The update was well worth it and don't listen to hateful or horrible reviews because those people don't write stories with substance like your's is. They're just jealous. Its really pathetic really. Now that we all know that the story is winding down, I think we're all gonna be on edge for each chapter, and its going to be the end of an era when the story finishes.

Poor Theo..., its so sad. I loved how you wrote his character, and I think thats how JK would have written him as well, had she explored his character a little more.

Lovelydizzy chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
You know it's great writing when u are simultaneously sobbing and laughing. Oh my Theo... But that's war right and people are lost. I'm glad Draco found the strength to cry sometimes it's harder to let it all out like that.
Orchid Rollo chapter 44 . 2/23/2013
This is worth waiting for. And GAH!- Theo is dead! I always know it somewhere in my-no, not heart-brain... yes definitely my brain...

I don't know if this sounds good to know for you but you planned his death so marvelously! He even died! You make him dead real good!
I even want to cry like Draco too...well, better not to talking about him crying then.

I don't care if it took you months to finish the story - I don't care - as long as you keep updating it and won't abandon it - of course you won't, what I'm thinking right now?! - I'll wait for you, that's why they have 'follow story' button here right?
So when you're ready, they'll alert me, the ...

I'll miss his jokes from now on... He's hilarious, Theo.

Well, take your time to update it and have a nice day! :) x
Tilga chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Well... that was heartbreakingly beautiful. I cried more for Theo, Draco, and Blaise just now than I cried when Sirius died in the books, and that's saying something. It was, like, ugly crying too. It was handled flawlessly though, I can't wait to see what else you're doing with this story. This fic, and especially this chapter, makes me resent the hell out of JK for denying us this wonderful depth and development you've give to all the Slytherins that are either completely ignored or one-dimensional and evil in the books. It's always something that has disappointed me, but when I read truly great fanfic, it actually makes me angry. However, if this is what the fallout of her decision is, fanfic like this, then I will take it because this is amazing.
Lucy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Bex I think your writing in this chapter is absolutely superb. As much as it kills me to lose Theo (Theo, darling, hilarious Theo), I think his death was (this sounds so mean but) necessary to show how much Draco has developed as a character and the awful affects of the wizarding war. The way you dealt with Draco's grief was just beautiful. I can't wait to read the next chapter - I am at once devastated that Iso is ending and on the other hand excited to know how it finally ends. I've been reading Iso since 2010 and it's been such a part of my teenage years - I just want to thank you! I hope that whatever job you're doing has something to do with writing, or that you'll be able to keep it up in your spare time. I expect to be reading a great novel written by you some day!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I just can't with this's everything that a dramione should be ;_;
aeireis chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
aww... poor draco! update please! :)
Split Syllables chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I must admit, I was starting to worry from the lack of an update recently. I'm glad that Theo's death has a purpose, since I was just starting to like his character in this. And although I'm sorry to see this story ending, I love where it's gone (and still going) and can honestly say that this is one of my favorite things to read as well as one of the stories that originally got me interested in Dramione. Good luck with your job, and happy writing!
stlchulita chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Okay, I've been reading your story since last year however I don't think any chapter has touched me more than Theo's death. It was written too realistic that I felt genuine sorrow for a fictional character. Kudos!
Oceanwind chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
This was rather fast pace with the grief and the stages it follows but it was still brilliantly done as always. :)
vanilla.twit chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Awesome! Your story is the only Harry Potter fanfic whose update I look forward to. thank you so much for this 3
CyraAideen chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You're as bad as j.k. Rowling... I was emotionally invested in theo. I loved him. He was one of my favorites. And you killed him. I'm crying. Like sobbing and it hurts...ohmygosh. I think my heart just broke. Ohmygosh. Theo. why... Just why. You saved Fred but killed theo. I would have preferred to lose Fred...
NSteph2883 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
First of all, I want to tell you that I was extremely excited when I saw that you had posted the next chapter. It was very intense and it made me cry. Theo was probably my favorite character but I understand that sometimes things like this must happen. I thought that you did very well with expanding Draco's character with Theo's death. To imagine Draco responding that way. Well, it really fit. Thank you so much for this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. This is my favorite fanfic of all, I've read it through three times so far!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh. My. God. What a time to pick up this story, AMAZING! Only two chapters left? Now I'm kinda dissapointed I didn't hold off for it to be complete... But then again can't believe I didn't know about this sooner! Well done my dear I can not wait to see what comes next. Bravo :)
lovechangesusx chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Amazing chapter lovely! It was so sad though, but your beautiful words got me through. Can't wait for the next one.

Grace x
MCannon5887 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Bawled like a baby!
stormtales chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
i would like to recite my most favorite line! :DD

"There were three Slytherins. The first fell in love with the Gryffindor's Princess and became good. The second fell in love with Ravenclaw's Angel and became good. The third did nothing...but he tried."

do you hear that? that's the sound of my tears! :DD
it is so beautiful! i surprisingly like Theo's death scene more than any death scenes i've read. because it fits! and even though it's sad to lose him, his character was surprisingly tragic, and his little speech ;A;

i will remember this quote forever T_T
firewordsparkler chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Are you trying to kill me? I am about three seconds away from crying and oh my god I love you for updating and I'm so sad that Theo died even though you have your reasons and oh my god. If Theo didn't just die, I'd say that this chapter was wonderful and wonderfully written and everything is just peachy, but Theo just died. And Hermione was perfect. And fucking Lucius Malfoy better die, pardon my language, but he better fucking die. 3
MaiteGarcia chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
i am lost in an ocean of tears so Fred is alive still but theo is gone, is that it? Im devastated it was brilliant but Im still crying and not really saying much. So i will say it is amazing brilliant
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh Bex. This is torturingly beautiful. I read ch 44 last night a few minutes after you posted about it on Tumblr and you had me not-so silently sobbing at Theo's death whilst I read. I am only writing this review now (nearly 19 hours later), because I like to moon things over and at the same time, making sure my mind set is in working order, otherwise, my review will consist of random letters letting you believe I had a seizure while reading and I don't think that's very becoming. I haven't written a review since Ch 37, and really that was only 9 chapters ago, but it in a realistic time frame that was quite a while ago. So here I am again, wanting to express my ever growing gratitude for this story, for these characters, and for you.

I think the part that got to me about during the death scene was when Theo asked to be buried by Ted, it just made it feel more real, more raw. It was just the part for me where I felt that Theo was finally accepting his inevitable death, accepting it rather than submitting to it, and for that I am grateful. Because even when he was at the brink of death, he still had that fight within him and that made my waterfall of tears much harsher. And when he cracked that joke, for the last fucking time, I was a wreckage of emotions-torn between wanting to laugh like a mindless schoolgirl or cry like .. well, I don't really know how or what to compare it to because I can't think of anything that remotely shows how much I bawled. But anywho, I love Theo, I love Draco and Hermione, I love all these stunning characters you've made into your own while also using the characters that Jo has created, and most of all, I love this story and its captivating plot. Oh, what the hell, you too Bex, you're not so bad yourself. (;

Just to add, it kills me to know there's only 2 chapters left. Frankly, I'm afraid for this to end (because I don't think I can handle it, and I'm the one merely reading it! You have to write it. I sure wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now) and I'm also saddened that we have to say good bye to all these wonderful characters. And the fact that there's no longer a waiting game! I get incredible shots of happiness whenever you update and the loss of your bi-monthly updates might make me more melancholy than I thought.

Anywho, I hope you're having a great day. And congratulations on surpassing 8,000 reviews!
zzzzzzz111 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thanks for updating! This was such a sad chapter :( I teared up when Theo said he wanted to be buried near Ted... This is a really good story. Thanks again for updating. I know real life gets in the way and makes writing and updating hard. Just know that most of your readers understand and are appreciative of your efforts, no matter how long we have to wait. It is worth it :)
SylviaKerne chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
And let the waterworks begin. You had me crying by the end of this chapter, it's just so sad and you write it amazingly. This story (not fanfiction, because this is honestly as good, if not better than, most stories) is honestly one of the best I've ever read, and I've read a hell of a lot of them. It's just something about the way you write it. Whatever it is, I love it and would just like to tell you that.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I had to stop reading for a moment because I was about to cry.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Damn, I'm crying and I hope I get to see a good ending for this soon.
xiomara209 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Horrifying beautiful..
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That was really beautifully written! I loved the part where he asked to be buried next to Ted. I thought that that made it real. This chapter perfectly showed all of Theo's inner demons, and his struggle with them, but at the same time incorporating his outer personality, still cracking jokes right until the very end. And Blaise and Draco were so perfect. I could feel Draco's rage, and pain, and suffering at losing his best friend. UGH. You made me cry so much. You are an excellent writer, thank you for writing this fanfic, I am really enjoying it!
Dracoslittlewhorecrux chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh, Theo... I cried, and I'm not lying here, I cried like a baby when Theo was dying and when he finally died, well let's say I felt like something inside of me died too :( This was a really excellent chapter, Bex! You write so perfect and I can feel everything the characters feel! It's just so brilliant! 3
Ari chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Woah...two more chapters...TWO MORE! I'm so happy and sad at the same time because this is my favorite dramione fic. And ive read it three times even tho it isnt done. But I don't care how long you take to update because its always always always amazing! Btw I think this is the first story where I wanted to cry with the characters. Draco's lose actually hurt me TTTT
Bjrit92 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I might have squealed when I got the notice that you had updated. I think I wait for these chapters like I used to wait for the new Harry Potter books, and like always, I was not disappointed.
I must also point out the fact that I'm currently sobbing uncontrollably.
Update again soon 3
Danielle Martin chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Hi I'm hottpicgirl on here just thought I you did a wonderful job there was no reason for you to be nervous bout this chapter. It made me cry and it's hard to get me to cry from a story.
ambiencealikw chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Have I ever cried so much over a fictional character? This chapter was heartbreakingly lovely. The way you write is pure enchantment x
nikki98 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Ok, I'm still crying while I write this, thanks Bex, lol.

You are amazing! Theo's death wasn't exactly unexpected but it still tore me up inside. You've made me love Theo and you some kind of way got us to care about this rough, brash snake. The way you wrote his death was poignant and he stayed the same boy we love to the end. And you are the "Queen of Metaphors." That cage metaphor was heartbreaking.

And Dramione scenes leave me speechless. They are perfection. This is Dramione at its finest. I love when I see updates to your story they truly make my day.

And dont apologize for real life, we all go through it. Those fans that are bugging you mean well they just are overly excited to read your excellent writing. So if u have to take something from it, u can take that. I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter and dreading it too. It's closer to the end.
Vanessa chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Never cried so much at a fanfic before... The way you wrote about Theo's death completely fitted with his character and was so horrifically heartbreaking... Well done. You're an amazing writer.
thegirlwrappedinwords chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Another great update! I understand about the job and stuff. It really sucks. I was in school when I was reading the update and I almost cried because of Theo. Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
you killed theo and now i'm convinced you're jk rowling in disguise.
i'm dead chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh my God how could you...Theo was my favorite character,I was in love with him:'''''''''( I'm cRYING LIKE I CRIED WHEN FRED DIED OK
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That was simply beautiful. Theo's death was heartbreaking and overwhelming.
sargentaaron2004 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Theo's dead :(
PartyPenguina3 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Me? Leave a harsh review? NEVER.
Theo :( Oh poor Theo. You did do a very realistic job of portraying the death scene, despite any nervousness you felt. The jokes kept coming until the very end.
It was the sweetest thing that he wanted to be buried with Ted.
Thank you for the update.
420Goddess chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for the update! It came just in time for my birthday! :) Brilliant, as always. Love your work, and I anxiously await the next chapter!
TwinzLover chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh god. Too sad, I'm bawling! I hate this, I hate it all! I hate that this is so damn brilliant I can't stop reading, an I hate that because of it, you have the power to continue this emotional torture! But please don't stop :(
emkay365 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Shit sobbing like a madman
jaenelleangelline4 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I was bawling when Theo died. So incredibly well written, you excel at really making the reader feel that they are in the story. Its truly a refreshing break from all of the generic fan fiction that is so mass produced. I applaud you. Cant wait to read more!
ClementineLullaby chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
wow this chapter is almost hard to read with Theo's death... so sad! But really well written!
you're an excellent writer! I enjoy so much reading your story, I find that Hermione and Draco feel so real!
A fan from France ;)
Somnus Verus chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That's was heart wrenching so emotional so powerful, I think you captured "loss" very well. We all grieve in different ways but I think you captured Draco's grief perfectly.
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh Theo, my babyyyyy! I'm in shock, I never saw that coming! I cried throughout this whole chapterrrrr!
Goaliebaby chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh my god this is AMAZING. this entire story is beyond amazing. i cant even... this last chapter though with Theo, I was holding back tears. I think you have captured each of these characters so perfectly and I'm beyond impressed. I seriously don't even have words for have well written this is but I'll try my best: Spectacular, Fantastic, Amazing, Great, Awesome and for some reason the word sparkly comes to mind. which is still good. PROPS TO YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT STORY.
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Well you had this death scene down to perfection... you got me wailing like a baby so you've succeeded in emotionally moving your readers beyond repair! LOL
This chapter was amazingly written and we'll all miss Theo!
Update soon
Makaira11 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
what a moving chapter. Had me crying during my whole trainride
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
OH my God. Amazing chapter. It made me cry very much. You're so talented at portraying human emotion in writing!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Awww, Bex, you made me cry! Take all the time you need in updating. You're worth the wait.
Rachel chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful. I really wish Theo didn't have to die, but I liked the end of the chapter where Draco cried on Hermione's shoulder. Draco definitely had to grow up too fast, so I love the fact that he now has someone to comfort him. The big question is:: did Lucius mean to kill Theo? And what will his reaction be to Draco, if they happen to meet during the battle?
Loved it, as always. You are an amazing writer, and I will gladly write buy any and all books you ever choose to write :)
tinksauble chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Really glad for the update. I think it actually made sense for Theo to die. Can't wait for the next update!
CrazySue05 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
PrimaVeraDream chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
When I saw the update, I was like "Oh my god! Oh my god! There's finally a new chapter!" I immediately went to your story and read it. I love the death scene you wrote. I even cried. It was so sad. I am totally in love with "Isolation." I can't wait for the story to finish. All hail Bex-Chan!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
omg soooooo happy for an update!
incredible chapter filled with emotion, cant believe theo is gone he was one of my favorite characters, hope u update as soon as u can :) XXX
cpetrienm chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I think Theo died with courage. I felt proud of him. He had changed so much.
Georgie Cowling chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
TEARS! omg AMAZING...can't form proper sentences!
GlowDragon30 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Although I am an avid follower of Iso, I haven't reviewed in long time. Your portrayal of Theo's death was genius, Bex! Kudos! It was one of the most heart breaking death scenes I've ever read. This is definitely one of the best chapters of the whole story. The ending, where you made Draco cry, was heart breakingly beautiful as well. I 've been reading Iso for almost two years now and although I'm excited to see how it will end, I can't deny that it will be missed dearly. I am very curious to find out your reason for Theo's death. Don't be pressured to update. All good things take time. 3
Fred weasleys angel chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I think it's really really sad ! How could you kill theo ? I love him in Fanfics ! I almost cried ! Very good though ! Very emotional !
thebeebeegun chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Well just rip all my feels out why don't ya? :[ SOOO good though.
Jaa-Ne chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
So happy to get the next chapter, really good (bawled like a baby). Thanks!
alina290 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Not sure what your reasons were, but they sure as hell have me being so miserable. It's not fair. Theo deserved to live and find a life partner just like Draco and Blaise did. I am crying so bad and people keep staring at me. I'm at McD's. Happy that you have a job now. Thank you for this chapter. I wonder what Ms. RZZMG is writing in her review? I can't think of nothing else to write. I'm grieving. I grieved about a month ago for my laptop and now this. It's not fair. This one beats the loss of my laptop. Thank you for the reality check. I know I sound childish, but that is how I'm feeling right now.

FireAndBlood chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Ok, wow. This chapter was fucking beautiful. Theo's speech...just wow...I loved it. Also, as depressing as it is that Theo died, I can see how it was necessary for the story and it added a lot because as horrible as feels are, they make us fangirls get even more into a story.
hts123 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Superb chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
fanatic05 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
wowwwwwww! Tears are currently pouring out of my eyes. That was captured beautifully. Not every author manages to successfully bring me to tears so Kudos! lol just overall very nice chapter. I liked the way you portrayed everything because we didn't get that in the books. Like, the brunt of what is really going on and how many people died and how it felt like so yeah, Thank You for that!
Dark Angel chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You are a genius. I love this story I've been reading it for over a year and the metaphors and the emotions... it's just gorgeously well written! Thank you for updating! I'm sorry that life's been hard and I'm sorry on behalf of those who have said horrid things to you. You are entitled to take your time, however much I'd prefer more frequent updates! Thank you for writing this, I'd much much prefer less frequent chapters that you've obviously put time and effort into than hurried ones that you haven't enjoyed writing.
boothaddict77 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
My God, that was well-written. Heartcrushing, but well written. This story is fucking brilliant.
SilverEyes0310 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
thank you..

I read quite a lot of fanfics and the fact that I still knew what had happened in the previous chapters mean a lot :)
I'm serious.. My reaction when I got the email for the new chapter was. "OH!"
I have loved this story from the beginning and I continue to love it..
So thank you..
creztas chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
why did Theo die ? I don't want Theo dead, he deserved to have a normal life, an happy life. not fair.
Zynette chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Aw, Theo! I LOVED that guy! I had a feeling he was going to die though, no matter how much I tried to delude myself :(
Great chapter as usual though!
Ratiqu chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Well I'm in fucking tears right now. Don't give us shit about not being able to write death scenes, cause this is one of the best I've ever seen. Which makes it the worst I've ever seen, too. Shit.

This is the first time I've read a chapter at a computer (rather than my phone), and I must say your song recommendations are fucking perfect.

Thank you. Keep it up, take your time. You're the author - if readers are giving you shit about writing slowly, it's their goddamn problem for being ungrateful little shits. So stop apologizing, get finished when you finish, and make sure you enjoy what you're doing. Because I sure as hell am.
Dreams and Fantasy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
No theo died that was so sad i liked theo he was funny. Really two more chapters to go can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
imperia chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
you are breaking my heart... and I love it...
Loveable Leo chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Sobbing my heart at right now! :( but I can't fault you because this chapter was simply perfect! Even though I love Theo I understand why he had to go and I love the fact that you wrote his death so perfectly! I'm in tears... His speech was just... I... Perfect! I don't mind waiting for your updates because that makes it all the more special when I'm reading :) xxx
TakutaNicodemus chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Hey Bex,

This chapter was worth the wait hun. I wanted to let you know that I stumbled upon your story sometime last year and I fell in love with it. The progression of Draco and Hermione's relationship, to me, was more in line with that would have happened I think naturally if Jo had put these two together instead. These two are both stubborn, strong-willed people in their own right, and I love what you have done with these two throughout the story. And even though I love reading pure and lemon-y smut, I absolutely love how your Iso is more than that; there is a story, one of finding one's self and of finding love and it is beautiful.

On Theo: Of course I read that and thought you are just like Joss in killing of a character that you just cannot help but love, but I think I can see where you are going with it. I think we would have all wanted your head if Draco lost Hermione or even Blaise, but I think it needed to happen. As you said, Draco has never experienced loss like this before, and he needed to. Life sure as hell is not fair, and NO ONE comes out of a war unscathed. Theo's little speech broke my heart. I had my good cry for the day.

On the pricks: Don't let the man get you down. Damn the man! You have every right to take as long as you need to get your story out. Just because those pricks do not have a life does not mean you need to put yours aside to please them. During the wait, I reread Iso again and discovered new things I did not notice the first time and relived those moment that made me fall in love with it again.

Bex, Thank you. For Iso, and your other stories. Keep your head up, keep writing and damn the man!

3 Takuta
InceptionJunkie123 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
SOO happy you updated! I love this story and can't wait for the rest if it! :)
leeleepupu chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I WAS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS. HOW COULD YOU -WHY THEO? I MEAN, I LOVE THEO. You are so cruel. SO SO SO SO SO VERY CRUEL. You made me fall in love with Theo and then you killed him. How could you?
But amazing chapter. So realistic. Wounded me so bad. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. Love you,. Bex.
x.sOmAr.x chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thanks for the update! I think you did a great job with this chapter! I thought it was really well written and heartbreaking. I actually got a little teary eyed when I read the chapter. Theo was a good character. But anyhow can't wait for more, and please try to update when you can. Life being hectic is something I know really well. Till next time. :)
ylmmlo chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I suppose I should have remembered this chapter would be intensely emotional and saved it for later instead of crying into my cereal..

I still love the story, of course :)
SilverRiv chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh god, Bex... I was so afraid something like this would come. You have no idea how much I cried during this chapter. Honestly, I just couldn't stop the tears flowing down my face no matter how much I tried. And I kept asking "Why, oh WHY did you let him die? Why did you kill him?" I liked Theo SO MUCH, I can't believe you did that. But if you have your reasons for that, I guess it had to be so... I'm not accusing you or anything, I'm just really really sad that you did this. But it doesn't make me LOVE Isolation any less, perhaps it just made me love it and you even more because you just could awake such emotions in me that I've never felt. I felt like I was right there in the Great Hall, running with Draco, feeling everything he was feeling, like I was there looking down at Theo myself...

This scene was so heart-breaking, you wouldn't believe it. And it was more than realistic. It was REAL. No more Theo. It was perfectly written, though it felt like a cruel stab at my heart... Oh gosh...

And you are NOT SHIT! Having a job and having less time to write this doesn't make you shit, no matter what some people might tell you. I never once complain if someone takes their time to write something, because I know from my own experience that it's very difficult to write something like this, especially if you have a job and a life and everything.

I can't believe someone sent you threats :O Seriously, how rude can people be? They should first start minding their own business and see if they can do something so amazing like you are doing with this story. So back the hell off, rude people, she's giving her best and she has done an effin' brilliant job until now. Back off. Give her some space. She deserves it. You do, Bex. You deserve all the awards and the story being published and being made into a movie and Oscars and a Nobel prize etc etc. You do deserve all these things for this. Because you are worth them. You are, and don't let anyone else say different. *raises a glass of red wine to your honour* To the most brilliant writer I have ever met, even after JK and Tolkien. You have made me feel in ways I never believed I could feel with this ff and PLEASE never stop writing. And GET PUBLISHED! You have to! You'll be a millionaire if you do. I swear to you.

mia chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
god wow... don't worry your death scene was A... I rarely cry over fanfics but I bawled like a baby at this one, theo was kind of my favorite character... I know I'm using too many dots here but it's how I feel I guess god this really SUCKS but I am sure you had a reason all deaths have a reason you can't just keep everyone alive and happy that makes for a fairytale or a badly written story in real life when there's war people die if you don't chances are somebody you love will so I'm not angry with you or anything and I sure as hell won't be pushing you for updates you are a person with a life after all and so are most of your readers I don't understand why people act like all they ever do is refresh your account waiting for the next chapter. Anyway I got off topic, great chapter from a great writer you really got to me with this one. Also I can't help but wonder was that 'Always.' on purpose or just a coincidence?
Phoenix Rebel chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Damn it! I sooo liked Theo...*crying* don't want him dead...

Crap...crap...crap!... Great feeling chapter...but it's just shit that he's dead... *cries more* Crappy time in my life too... But, there you imitates life and all that...
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
aw T.T i'm all a crying mess now... it was terrible... well not the way you wrote it but just the fact that Theo died bouhou! but you did a great job, it was real and funny (yeah well... as funny as death can be) and sweet and I WANT TO HUG DRACO AND BLAISE! and cry more!

anyway take your time for the next chapters :) i found it so immature to send "howler" reviews to authors... not just for updating but for everything else... it's like a plague over here on ffnet... maybe they aren't authors and don't ( can't or dont want) to understand what it means and what it implies to write an awesome chapter ;)

FamousNoOne chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Eeeeee! So glad you updated! So sad about theo, but I'm 75% sure I know where you're going with it. Update soon so we can all love Draco and hermione some more!
myaccountwontdelete chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That was so good :') and Draco at the end ohmygod I loved it so much
TannaCarien870 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Way to go and make me cry Bex! Ugh that was really good, and you have nothing to worry about when writing death scenes, you do them very well!

No no no no no! Theo :'(
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I think I might be dead. That chapter killed me. omg I can't stop crying.
this chapter was so beautifully written.
I actually can't think of anything else to say because it was perfect and all I can think is 'theo, theo, THEO:'('
MarionNoodles chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
YESS! You updated :D :D :D I'm so happy
I love the story(:
Keep writing please :3
Eleanor Rose chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
It was definitely not a good idea to read this chapter on my lunch break in the office, between the sniffling and full on crying, I was getting odd looks from my colleagues.

Theo's death was heartbreaking, and the reactions of Blaise and Draco were equally saddening. It was a beautiful chapter though, phenomenally well written.
Bianca the crazy slytherin chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You've killed theo an made me cry , very good chapter.
Ip S chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I love it!
Thank you!
Beth Neeson chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I just

My tears

Please call for help
Adeen chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I'm so sad Theo died! I like how you wrote it though, how he was still himself, and how Draco deals with it is so genuine for his character just... You amaze me! I can't wait for you to post next :3 I'm writing as well, not fan fictions, but I'm writing and I have college and a job, if you try to write one hour a day it helps :) it's hard to set it aside but if you need a solution, that helps :) you're amazing! You really write emotion well and you understand how people hide things from themselves or what they'll do when they are in so much emotional pain. I love it! :D I can't wait to see how this will end but I will also be sad that it will end. Great job xD
XMissxHallawayX chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I actually cried. Wow.
kaevilla chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
MY HEART... IT IS RUINED! Why?! Of all things, why?! I am crying so much right now. That was beautifully heart breaking. Bex, your talent is beyond outstanding as always.
Reader chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You Updated! I guess someone has to die in a war story :-/
GossipQueen2000 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
WOW I mean just wow in a good way, and please update soon :D
Victor chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I loved this chapter so much!
coldestenvy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That was so amazingly good. I'm so glad you updated. And I don't care if it takes you 10 minion years to update again, I just cherish each chapter that comes in. You're an amazing author. Gahh so many feels right now! Keep up the awesome, amazing, stupendous work!
holl2712 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
aw, poor Theo but the way you wrote it was beautiful and perfect, and upload in your own time, everyone will be here no matter when you upload. Anyway, this was perfect I keep reading this right from the beginning because its that good. can't beleive your gonna finish it soon, but its so good :)
Ticka95 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I think you did a -marvelous- job with this last chapter. Everything was written wonderfully. It made me cry, haha. You always write in a way that lets the reader really feel what was going on.
I mainly only read short, complete one-shots because I hate waiting on installments, but this one, lady. This one is a masterpiece that caught me from the first chapter. Kudos to you!
FuzzBucket chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I hate that you killed Theo, he was becoming one of my favourites in this story. I love his sarcasm and wit. He was a cool guy and I'm sad he had to die.

I'm also sad that this fic is almost over, its such an epic Dramione that I don't ever want it to end :(

Song recs are spot on, as usual.
EStrunk chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
A very affecting chapter. The grief was palpable. Blaise's breakdown was horrible and I don't think I've ever liked Theo more. His attempts (pretty good for a dying man) at humor and then his serious words were all so human. Then the part about how there would always be a Theo shaped hole in the world. Meanwhile - I'm dying (oops - probably inappropriate) to know where Harry went.
RunningInAir chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I understand, now, what people mean when they tell me they hate me for making them cry in a story. Haha. You're killing me here, Bex! Theo?! Sigh. I was wanting a happy ending for him. I know that happy endings don't always happen, hell it didn't happen in my fic either, but still...Theo needed that after Ted. Argh. I can't believe it's almost over, though. I don't know what to do when you'll be done. I've never followed a fanfic like this before. It' to me.

Review, yes. Fan-fucking-tastic work. Don't listen to the rude asses who threaten you and say a bunch of shit. You're a GREAT writer and you have WONDERFUL ideas and a MAGNIFICENT grasp on these characters. I'll admit, I cried like a baby when Theo died, got myself back together when Draco left the Great Hall, and then cried all over again when he finally let it all go. It was that moment he needed, and he needed it to be with Hermione. He wouldn't have been comfortable breaking down like that in front of anyone else, and it was so GOOD for him...even if it didn't really accomplish anything.

Seriously, Bex, I love this story. It is beautiful. I think I like it more than the way the actual series goes. Ha! Dramione rules all.

Keep up the good work, and it's not shit. Don't sell yourself short like that. People will understand that you have priorities, work, school, etc. I'd rather you take your time in updating and have a good chapter, than rush through it and put out some stupid shit next week. So do what you gotta do. Looking forward to the rest of this fantastic fic. :)

Caro09 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I legit sobbed through this chapter. It was absolutly amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. So glad you updated!
Peytonkmc chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I saw Theo's death coming, it seemed like the proper thing to do. But, how you handle it was amazing, I started reading kind of skeptical but you left me crying! That moment when he starts his speech, it's how I feel, sometimes. You made death reatilable.

If this means anything, I give this five stars.
Ana Beatriz Figueiredo chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
This chapter made cry a river! Just 2 more chapters? PLEASE, DO A CONTINUATION! You'll make a fan happy. )
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
WAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm crying like a baby! Oh god Theo! That was beautiful bex-chan, thank you!
brandinm05 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Heartbreaking chapter. Beautiful though.

Saw a couple of typos along the way, but that happens.

For a minute there, I thought you were gonna kill off Draco. Please don't do that. Or kill off Hermione. You can sever some limbs or scar them or something, but please do not kill one of them. They've overcame so much hardship already- they've accepted each other for who and what they are. Killing one of them would kill both of them- the way you've written their characters- they would never survive that death. They need each other.

Anyway- again, beautiful chapter. Can't wait to see what's next! Eeeeeeeek! The big battle! :)

Thank you for keeping on with your writing. It inspires me.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Awww that was so sad:( great job! Update like this again and it honesty doesn't matter how long you take :) keep it up!
Lunatic Death chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
this was a REALLY good chapter worth the wait.
RainEcho129 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh. My. God.

That chapter was amazing. I freaking CRIED. I never cry, and that chapter made tears come out of my face.

Goddamn feels.
Hunter's Heir chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Every good story needs a death that really DOES SOMETHING to the reader... And I guess you kinda had to make up for not killing Fred Weasley
mydistraction122 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Heartbreaking. Bawling like a baby. Thank you for all the time and talent you invest in this woinderful story.
janjan2009 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That was well worth the wait. I sobbed like a little child the entire chapter with them, especially during theos "speech." I loved it...and hated it lol. Your such an amazing writer and Look forward to ur updates (and this is one of the rare stories I'm reading that if u take really long to update I'm not horribly bothered...because there's no way Ican forget what happened last time or what the story is about! Ps welcome to the world of the working! Rotf ttyl
inner soul chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You say you were nervous in writing Theo's death? Let me assure you, it didn't show. In fact while I was reading this I thought, "has she been in a war before? Has she seen the death that comes with it? Like maybe she volunteered for a mass casualty rescue?" Because it all seemed so real. The way you focused on each minute detail, the way you portrayed/described one's reactions and emotions regarding death? Very admirable. And I don't exactly know your purpose for Theo's death, but I had an inkling a few chapters before that he might die. And I also have an inkling that his death has this great significance, so no, I'm not pissed that he died. It's all realistic which is what makes your story magazine- worthy. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, until next time!
wishiwashermione chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
oh! cant wait for the epilogue! hope there will be granger-malfoy kids calling them mummy-daddy
olverabonk chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for this update! They always make my day. I thought the way you wrote Theo's death was beautiful. I was shocked and saddened to learn that Lucius was to blame, but I have my fingers crossed that Theo was right and that it was an accident. And, of course, the interactions between Draco and Hermione were perfect. Thanks again!
crunchy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I knew this was going to happen... I knew something was going to happen to Theo I could just feel it but I didn't want it to, I was in denial. OHMYFUCKINGGOD BEX. Just Fuck. I'm pretty fucking sure everyone is going to need therapy after this. Everyone has been reduced to tears and are ugly sobbing whilst rocking back and forth in a dark moldy corner. good fucking god.

Good writing no fuck that. BRILLIANT/AMAZING/AKSHDJFASDL WRITING. I love your fics.
Can I ask why you killed Theo though? ? Or shall I just wait till the next chapter? ?
anidot90 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Sad chapter! Very sad chapter!
babynora1983 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
awe why did Theo have to the chapter i cant wait to read more.
Natasha chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Ok way to make me cry. Definitely knew that something would happen to Theo because we hasn't heard from him in a bit but I didn't think he would freaking DIE. Baaaaah I need the other chapters now to figure out why you would kill off such a beloved character! And Draco's breakdown kind of just crushed my heart and broke me in half, so thank you. But in all seriousness, your writing this chapter was perfect as it set the tone for what is to come. I can't believe Iso is almost done! I'd say its been a good 2 and a half years or so. You're the reason I really got in to Dramione at the, uh, level, if you would, that I have. I'm introducing my best friend to Iso when it's done because she has a think with only reading completed stories so I can't wait to get her into the brilliance that is Bex-chan. Can't wait for the next chapters and don't let the shit reviewers get you down. Thank you for continuing to write Bex!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Speechless. Absolutely phenomenal, Bex. It was like beautiful poetry in this chapter. A piece of art, you should be so proud.
AleyaContraire chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh Merlin. This is so devastatingly perfect. So sad and - WOW. Just wow. Theo's humor just made it all the more tearjerking. This made me cry so hard.
sydneyeltanin chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
NooooOoo noo noo reading this at school is a horrible idEA NNNG WHYWHWYWHWYYYYYWHY
fawkes04 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I had a feeling Theo would die as soon as he ran off with vengeance to kill his father. Still, nothing prepared my for that chapter holy shit. Amazing but I feel like someone's ripped out my heart and stamped on it repeatedly. I also kinda want to kill Lucius right now too. Damn death eaters with that spell if its not Bellatrix with the wall it's Lucius. God damn. Brill chapter though! I'm just going to go ahead and eat a fuck load of ice cream now.
Silver Chessboards chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh my goodness Bex, this chapter was so emotional. I cried for Theo and I wished he hadn't died. Why did you kill him off, though? Isolation is brilliant and I love your writing style, I hope you'll update soon :)
atlashands13 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
So good! I cried haha. You're a marvelous writer, Bex!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
This was.. devastatingly beautiful. You freakin' made me cry. Theo...
izzo chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I wish I could die with as much good humor as Theo :( Although I think I only really understood him as a tragic character in this chapter - apart from the joking, you captured a lot of his sadness too, so, great job.
spikeecat chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I loved the new chapter even though it was very emotional... I'll be looking forward to the next one.
kyutiepie chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
This chapter was intense!
I loved the moment where draco was being healed between him and hermione.
Theo's death was sad.
I'm curious to see what happens next.

P.s. the part where Draco said "he was just tired" you have tried instead of tired, nothing big but thought you should know.
dracolikestom chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
you made me cry
and i will forever wait for the final chapter
you did it again bex
d4rkmagic chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
why do you have to hurt me in that way? this chapter is so emotional. i really love your work you are an excellent writer!
FireTaiga chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Amazing. The death scene was poignant and very we written. Well worth the wait.
Marauderette96 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I literally cried while reading this chapter, so utterly unfair! Theo was probably my favourite character, but the death was written so well! I can't wait for the next update.
Mapleleaflady chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter. Keep up the good work. Glad your back!
ahbuggrit chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I was so shocked and surprised when Theo announced he wasn't unconscious... I have to say, in the lead up to his death, I really enjoyed the dark humor - it kept Theo in character and I feel that it allowed him to die in a dignified manner.
I really like the challenges you have been putting Hermione and Draco through, and I'm glad with how they're working them out in this crisis. It adds to the sense that they are meant to be with one another.
Keep up the great work :)
Senjaninja chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Oh look...there I am...on the floor...crying my fucking eyes out.
I really have no words right now. It was so beautifully written but it was so SAD and REALLY SAD!
Currently mourning Theo. That is about it.
Jadepowell chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Noooooooooooooo! Poor poor Theo! Few tears shed on this chapter for sure! Can't wait for your next post :) hope it's a bit sooner.
ArtemisGoddess chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thank goodness! I missed your story.. badly..
I absolutely love how you managed to keep the original storyline and make perfect sense. Abd for the rude comments and threats, that's what happens when tou get fanatical fans, it's your ownfault you know.. ;-)
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, as much as I don't want it to end..
Please don't disapper again..
SOBBING chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Despite the fact that you killed off Theo, this chapter was absolutely beautiful and perfect. The way you conveyed Draco's emotions and managed to not over do Theo's death. It was all perfect.

I cried my fucking eyes out because I had always rooted for your Theo and hoped that he would get his happy ending. I already had a feeling that he would die, funny enough, and I thought I'd be prepared..and oh was I so wrong.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
It was a brilliant chapter. I don't cry to often but Draco's reaction felt so real I couldn't help it. The scene you wrote with Theo, Draco and Blaise was amazing. It was a great balance of unexpected humor and sarcasm along with a dose of realism and sadness for Theo's terrible circumstances. I also loved Draco threatening to break off someone's finger if they kept pointing it at him and Hermione.
Seph Meadowes chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
God, I have never read a death scene that made me want to cry. Theo's last words were so sad, the futility of his life and his struggles were just horrifying cause they were so honest and maybe he did find a Hermione or a Luna he would've found something to live for - but he didn't. And maybe he died not even finding a small modicum of happiness and love. That is so cruel and tragic. It felt so heartbreaking that he died with a joke, a sad, painful joke about his life and it was Theo. Wow, just wow.
Twilighternproud chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That's somee intense stuff :
Fifitheflowertot chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I cried, that's all I can say really. I cried.
Kiwiflea chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I thought Theo's death was well written and seemed very in character during. Loved their little peaceful moment in the middle too! So happy to read an update, and I look forward to the end! Congrats on the job!
priceless2009 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
1. Im sorry people were giving you shit about the time in there between your updates. Nothing kills the urge to write faster than ugly comments.

2. I was just thinking about this story the other day wondering when I'd get to read more.

3. It was wonderfully, in that emotionally awful kind of way. Your death scene was touching and sad and perfectly Theo.

Thanks so much for the update and I'll be patiently waiting for the next!
Errendelle chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
That chapter bex-chan was simply Perfection.
Ive read hundreds maybe a thousand dramione and this chapter was incredible.
Gullb3rg chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Omg you totaly made me cry with this chapter... So sad!
minisculeforests chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Whoa. Sweet Jesus, I think I just felt every emotion possible. I think that was your best chapter yet; it was completely brilliant and wonderfully written. It's one of those things that's just going to stay with me.
My god- I love your Theo, and I so wanted him to find someone and be happy, but I totally get why that happened, even though I don't like it, it was important. Also, it speaks more for your writing that whilst I was close to tears I also laughed at Theo's jokes, just brilliant.
As always your characterisation is perfect. I can see Draco so clearly in my mind; everything he does it just completely right.

I understand why it took you so long to write and perfect; this chapter was pivotal and so significant. Loved the fact that Lucius killed Theo though, unexpected. It made my heart break for Draco even more.
Cannot wait for the next chapter- though take your time, I'd rather a longer wait and they stayed at this brilliant level.
Basically: Loved it, love your writing. Just a lot of love in your direction really
CaptainDaniiKirk chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Wow! You have such an amazing talent for writing! Not gonna sit and tell you to hurry up and update but I will say, I will however say I can't wait for the next update :)
swagatamalfoy chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
God this was so perfect :')
EsemmeTresemme chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You made me cry. I hope you're happy. That joke about the three slytherins was cruel. I love your writing. Please update soon!
madina21 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
amazing chapter))
sethiel chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I love ur work... huge fan! Well written. :)
CheshireCat23 chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
This was heartbreaking, but beautifully written.
carmela chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
DanielleJane chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
In pieces! Theo! Really liked this chapter as heartbreaking as it was, it was still brilliant. No matter how long it is between updates the chapters are always worth it. Ignore the people that pester :) x
Cheire chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
oh my god! you make me cring more!I like Theo so much!
Calimocho chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter!
Can't wait for the next one.
her illusion chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
it was realistic and perfect and ugh bex you made me cry :(
Iseult chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
You're back and that's brilliant-this is one of the best. Waiting is hard when it's this good but hey you're entitled to a life-ignore the xxxx comments! That was moving -sad and beautiful -I guess I was pretty sure Theo was marked for death from a while back and realistically you can't have a war where only the bad guys die. Sadness is more believable. Can't wait for the rest. Really want to know how you're going to wrap things up with Draco's parents.
Rumaan chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Part of me wishes you'd left the story abandoned the previous chapter so I could pretend that Theo would be okay and that you wouldn't have killed him off. Draco had found Hermione and I could live with that sort of false ending. Another part of me wishes that Theo had been found already dead so we didn't have to have that heartbreaking death scene (seriously... I'm pregnant, can you take it easy on the emotions - they're already raging! :)) but the biggest part of me knows this was going to happen - I had been expecting it since their handshake when they reached Hogwarts - and that it had to happen, for Draco to truly realise what loss is. But still... AGHHHHH THEO! I wanted him to end up with his Patil twins, happy and content but still making those sarcastic comments from the sidelines. *sob*
Selina Lex chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I'm at work and i'm crying... a lot...My boss just gave me his coffee and croissant and a colleague want to give me a hug, because they are so upset by my state, ... My god if they knew that because I mourns the loss of a character in your fiction ...

as usual, pretty happy to read your writing again.
Chabooyeah chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
Thankyou Bex-Chan.
accioteacups chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
OH MY GODRIC NO THIS CHAPTER HAS RUINED ME EMOTIONALLY NO THAT IS NOT FUN OKAY. But y'know, aside from that, this is SO worth waiting for :) I kinda don't want it to end this is one of my favourite fics EVER okay I'm gonna stop being a gushing fangirl okay bye
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013

If you ever read this review Bex, I don't think that the words I'm writing will actually tell you - properly- what I'm trying to say. I can't express in words what I'm feeling.
This chapter is just...emotion. Pure, raw emotion- and I am crying as I type this.
It's just...human and real and Dramione pure love. And just so human.
It contained every single emotion in its words, and made me feel every single one of them. And to see Draco being so (sorry to use this word again, but I'm in no state to think of synonyms) human and real is just amazing. And unlike in many other fics I've read, when I see him being this real, it doesn't feel forced or fake. It just feels exactly that- real. And it is amazing, Bex, really. From the bottom of my heart, from my very soul, I want you to know that Isolation is amazing. And I know I speak for everyone when I say this: It has created so many memories for me.
I remember reading The Advocate's Handwriting- and loving it. And then reading all your other one shots that were up at the time. And then reading Hunted - and immediately knowing that it was the best DHr fic I'd ever read. And then... I went on to start Isolation. Honestly, from the very first chapter, I knew that it would be the best fucking thing ever. And I want to absolutely, truly is. It is amazing, and you are amazing...and just ugh.
Oh my god, I'm being such a weirdo, aren't I? :) But seriously, I have to tell you this, and since I don't have Tumblr, I can't tell you it in your asks, so I'm writing this and hoping that you will see it :)
And with that, I think I'll finish this emotion-releasing review. (I'm not even going to go into what I think about Theo dying- I'll be sitting here for hours)
Keep writing Bex- your talent is a blessing for us all.
Thank you- seriously, thank you- for your writing (and to JK, for giving us Harry, and thus the opportunity for you to write).
Thank you...and I can't wait for the next chapter.
:) xxoo
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
there is only one other story that made me cry and it was a broken promise. I was sniffling while reading this beautiful chapter, my eyes welled up with tears but I couldn't hold it in and when I blinked, it kept on falling. (I was crying, and I was in the office!), but my theo was worth it, he is just such an amazing character and I find him hilarious and.. deep.

I check your blog everyday for updates on Iso ever since chapter 37 or 38 and I never get tired of just.. waiting, because you are so worth it, and I just wanted you to know that last February 2012 was the month I first read a dramione fic, written by you, graveyard valentine, and from that day forward I became a hard core dramione shipper. so thank you.

I was so sleepy when I saw that you updated but I read it anyway and I am so glad I did. :)
dohdiee chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
kaysbookworm chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
NOT THEO! NOOO! He was awesome! But this was a wicked, well written chapter. I'm glad Draco seems so much more human than we've seen.
Thank you for updating, I was just starting to go through Iso withdrawals. Seriously, your writing is addicting!

lovity chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
just beautifull writen... thanks for update... so emotionally chapter. i am sad its gonna end soon thank you...
AmeliaDarkholme chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I really loved the Theo you wrote for this story, and yes, his death nearly brought me to tears. But, now that I think about it, if you didn't "kill" him, this chapter wouldn't be as awesomely amazing. So yeah, I totally LOVED this chapter.

Will be waiting forever till next chapter's out!
OrchidSmith chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
I actually think it's kind of lovely when people aren't able to post for a while because seeing a new chapter to read is like seeing an old friend you haven't seen in a while. At first it's a little strange because you can't really remember where you left off but then once you start to get back into it, it all comes back and instead of being sad that you forgot, you're just glad they're back. So tell the unappreciative hater to shove it. ) I follow a few Dramione stories but to me, this one is the best of Draco. I think you really stay true to the nature of his character and I really appreciate that. Thank you.