Reviews for Ghost In The Machine
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Thankyou. DottyWho. 07.05.2015.
R.J. McKee chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
You could add more maybe jacks heart made ianto immortal ?
Inusagi chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awww, sweet
Kikino chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This...wasn't bad. I couldn't finish it, though. There were just some things that made it...off. I kept reading it though, until one last bit that honestly made me rage-quit. How did Martha get into the Hub if they're on lockdown? Why get Martha in when they can just get Ianto out? I just can't understand. And then there was the whole, "Jack's compatible" part. I don't think that should be true since Jack's body is from evolutionized humans from the 51st century. I don't see how he could possibly be compatible. It probably would have been better if Jack wasn't compatible but you had some kind of twist ending. This was just too predictable and disappointing.

I'm sorry.

Kikino
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Loved your Torchwood stories. Read 'em all. Lovely!
Daelena chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
So much adorableness at the end. *eye twitch* LOVE IT!

I love me some awesome Jack and Ianto love and this just made my day. Thank you!
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
JANTO Just beautiful, simply LOVE
FaeryKitten214 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
You need to continue this wonderful storyline! Please?
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Brilliant! Great story, well told - and what a plot! Would not have thought of anything like that, well done!
PCJanto chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OMG,OMG, this was absolutely, amazingly good,I really enjoyed this story,by the time I finish I was tearing up,this story was brilliantly written look forward to read your other stories I'm adding you to my author alert,BRAVO
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*squeals* Freaking love this story! :) You have ALL of the characters perfect, wonderful plot and moments of Janto... awwww! :) love it! :D am curious to know how Ianto was healed so fast tho... perhaps a bit of immortality rubbed off onto him? ;) are you going to continue it, or just leave it like that? :) Thanks for the update! :)
time-is-warped chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww!

Omg, different! I really, really love different :P

Beautiully written :D

I do love a happy ending!

TWF xx
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Mate, You know how much I love this one. It was true Jack and Ianto. You have all of the characters so IC ... right down to Tosh and Owen.

I love how you've displayed the relationship between Jack and Ianto. How far they would go for each other and how much they need each other is really represented in this :)

It's great. They make me smile and they way you wrote them made me smile :)

Tara x0x