Reviews for Remember The Titans drabbles
Queenbee19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Well I thought your first few parts were seriously good, I thought the writing looked like you put a lot of thought into it and great craft.
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
:D

I have to give a huge smile because I'm grinning like an idiot right now. The drabbles were ah-mazing! I loved them soooo much. Just what I've been looking for since I last finished watching the movie again. Great job!
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Random amusing fact: i was stalking your Criminal Minds' fics while watching-ish Remember the Titans and happened to notice your set of drabbles. So, of course i had to read!

Wave: i noticed he responded much more confidently when it was with people who gave orders, rather than suggestions. And Boone was quite the inspiration in Gary's life. But when Julius picked him up, and when Gary gave into his emotions because somebody strong was right there with him, perfection!

This drabble was short and really very sweet.

Courage: When she 'properly' introduces herself to Julius, it's one of those moments that makes you breathe in and smile and admire her courage for facing something she's always feared. It's a brilliant piece of the movie, and one that i think is sadly, underplayed. It's so powerful a moment, and the delicacy you handled it with, and Julius' pov is perfect here.

Kryptonite: How appropriate a title for a drabble featuring Superman's weakness. Featuring his need for Julius to be right there with him. He's strong, but he needs a strong man beside him, to let himself be weak and lean on another.

A wonderful drabble featuring these two.

Symbiosis: An interesting title for this drabble. Appropriate, and perfectly descriptive. It's sensual. To have them together in the most intimate of situations and maintaining the poetic prose of the previous drabbles by alluding to the sex, rather than out and out explicit.

A great story and insight into the boys together. It was beautiful, and strong. A great read.

Beginning: This! i adore this! There's the tenseness of the discovery of their feelings, the evolution as they continue to be themselves and yet... so much more. Their closeness adds to the attraction between the two, and when they finally kiss, it's like the culmination of something that you've been waiting for. Something that couldn't be denied. When they kiss, it made me smile and gave me a bit of relief.

My favorite pairing in the fandom, and you did a wonderful job portraying them both in these drabbles. Your prose makes me smile. Your characterizations give me warmth and make me happy. It was a wonderfully written set of drabbles.
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was amazing! Like the use of 2nd person, you don't see that very often, especially in m/m fics. Nice work. Also loved how you didn't actually use the words in the titles in the drabbles and left the readers to fill in the blank. Classy.
tc1993 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
The story had many changes to the book, I believe most of the story to be some what convincing, but other parts to far over the edge. I belive you made a great points when you said Gerry went to a therapist after the accident, but where the story lost effect was when at the end they talked about the end.
Blue-blooded Airhead chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love this. There really isnt enough slash in this fandom and you write it very well. I really hope you will continue writing for fandom :)