Reviews for Hospitals
marina-love88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
this is seriously beautiful. i love austin/kaylie but reading this i felt bad and sad for nicky too. knowing the good kaylie, she wont turn against pay and she and nicky are good as friends. oh..
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I'm so glad you started posting on the site!

This is a very thoughtful story and it's the little details, the deep insight (with Kelly's character and motives especially). I can tell that you really thought through things as you were writing and that's great to see. I think you really captured the heart of the Kaylicky relationship. I really liked the parallels drawn with the rivalries between Nicky/Austin, Kelly/Kaylie and even Marty/Sasha.

The Nicky/Kelly friendship is just LOVE. I think they would really play well off each other. The build up of their friendship was great in this fic and it really worked. I could really see it happening. Of course, Nicky is the only one brave enough to be real with Kelly Parker and I think she'd respect that.

It is freaking amazing how you wrote an entire, complete, full story that worked with absolutely no dialogue. That blows my mind because I don't think I'd ever be able to do that. I also appreciate the happy ending.

Just clicked the Favorite button.
kayla098 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love Kaylicky and I love this story!

Please write more Kaylicky Make it or Break it fics!
lissiesue05 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved this story. You did an amazing job with describing Nikki and what he is thinking. I loved the ending where he went into the room and took her other hand. I wish that he would come back so that they can actually be together.
beezyland chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Don't you just LOVE when small-minded people leave you reviews that say NOTHING, nothing about the actual story or plot or writing, but solely about the pairing? Yeah, I've made it known that I don't like KayAus much, but I don't go to KayAus stories and leave reviews about how I don't like the ship, no constructive criticism nothing. WHO DOES THAT?

Anyways...

I like the way you give us backstory on two of the most unappreciated characters on the show - Nicky and Kelly - and even Marty if you squint. I really like the image of Nicky going to visit Kaylie in the hospital and him having this big step-by-step contemplation as he goes. I like your explanations of things - Nicky and Kelly becoming friends because of Kaylie and Kelly's admiration of Marty because she lost her own father and he's one of the few that believe in her. It's just so sweet and makes sense.

"Until she broke her back, that is." Haha that made me laugh. I don't know if I was supposed to or not, but it was just so blunt and pretty awesome. I took it as comic relieve in an overall heavy fic.

I also liked Kelly's fear of Marty leaving Denver without a second thought if Ronnie and Kaylie wanted him back in Boulder. It gives her a real human quality, insecurities and all. It is true that Kaylie sort of took everything from Kelly and so she does kinda have a right to be a bitch, but when she found out Kaylie was starving herself Kelly still gave her advice to stop, proving she's more than a one-dimensional character. We need more Kelly Parker stories!

"In the end, Kelly told him; now that they have dirt on each other, they should be friends." That's so sweet!

Nicky's guilt over never calling Kaylie was so powerful and I love how, even thought Austin Tucker was there, Nicky didn't just turn around and walk away. He went right in. That's a great testiment to his character, I think, and how much he cares about Kaylie. Aww, Kaylicky all the way!

This story was freaking amazing! HAHA I know what you mean about the head scratcher. I ask myself why I keep writing for this famdom almost daily. It really is a guilty pleasure. There were a few grammar fibs, but nothing major.

I really hope this review did your amazing story justice.

xoxo
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i love this, and i totally agree that this show is ridiculous. but i love it! if the writers did some things that the fanfic writers do, then this show would be phenomenal. that said, i honestly forgot about nickey, i forgot everything about him, but i do like this story. very nice! i look forward to reading more of your stories!
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Bluck! I hate kaylicky! i was hoping it would end up Kaylee/austan.

-Ember:)