Reviews for My Facebook Reunion
Allear chapter 9 . 2/28
Sorry, my bad. I now see on your profile that you are from the UK.
Allear chapter 9 . 2/28
White wine to steak...oh you Americans
LAB1 chapter 45 . 5/9/2018
This story seems so familiar. Maybe I read it before. Totally cute, but why isn't Tanya in jail? She was the one that conspired to actually kill Bella. James was fine with her doing it. She should get at least as long of a sentencing as James! Maybe more!
Ajfflady chapter 45 . 9/6/2017
I truly enjoyed your story. The author notes were very entertaining. Twific writers still meet up. This was a very sweet Edward I'm go glad he got his happy ending.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/9/2017
That kind of weekend would be on my favorite list as well!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/9/2017
Sounds like a heavenly weekend!
Jaygm chapter 26 . 2/8/2017
Love how Charlie and Edward bonded pretty much immediately. What's not to like about this Edward, anyway?
MsLiss chapter 43 . 5/12/2016
annaharding chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
I am wondering... isn't James still a threat to Bella? He knows where she's at now, and Edward's not around, and I'm sure James isn't finished cutting Bella down.
annaharding chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Hmmmm... did Bella get the same restraining order Lauren had? If so, James shouldn't have been near her. And am thinking Lauren was/is nuts to take him back!
annaharding chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
Did James show up with Lauren? Oh, no, if that's who it is!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/18/2015
Aww that's the sweetest thing ever! I wonder if he still has the box? He should give it to her on their anniversary or something. That would be cute or she could stumble upon it.
mybookloveaffair chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
I love this story so much! Sad to see it end but it's a wonderful ending! Loved it so much! So cute!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/18/2015
What a wonderful high to end the story on (pun intended)! I really loved this story!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
Such a cute idea! I love that they dazzled up her converse. Eeekkkk I'm so happy they're getting married I've been eating for this to happen forever!
2,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »