Reviews for Paradise
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Please tell me this isn't the same bed in Can't Be Tamed...

That would be very weird if they saw Slade while they were there...
Hut chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
you know? your story is so good that i have actually considerated log into this website, congratulations the pairing is awesome and a welcomed change from the typical ones, keep the good work
Shana chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Hi! lyke, i totally love your stories, ive always think that Slade-Satrfire is hot, im a frekie kekeke
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
An unusual coupling. Though I can see, if I squint just right, the possible attraction. Slade is, after all, a most puissant warrior, one of the best fighters Earth has to offer. That certainly could titillate a warrior princess. And if he were to give up being an assassin, she might be persuaded to fall for him.

On the other hand, love is blind. And stupid. So, sure, pair 'em up. Though Slade has a REALLY AWFUL track record in the Daddy department. Not to mention the Relationship department.

Is this 'ship doomed? Who knows.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Well, let's see . . . if you wanted to do one outside of this particular series, I suggest the handy-dandy "Hi! I'm your kid from the future!" plot.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Deathstroke: The Daddy from Hell!

In anycase, if you get the chance, check out my Deathstroke fic, 'Deathstroke Unlimited'. I don't normally self-advertise, but I think you'll appreciate it.