Reviews for Wanna Bet?
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, oh... oh my gosh! Now, what could be better than this? Practically everyone placing their own bet! Why, even the three adults! Whoa! Really, a super sweet, awesome fic!
TheRavenFlute chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
rofl
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I can't stop the grin spreading over my face. That was hilarious, especially the end with Piotr's smug look. Fantastic!
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
love it
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Very, very cute. Was snickering and chortling through the whole thing, especially when Piotr said tomorrow. Poor Hank though. :grins:
crazyteen000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love it!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Ha hahahaha! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this fic! School must really be draining me. But I loved it! I'm so super glad you did this, 'cause it rocks! Heh, who knew Petey'd win? And I can't believe that Logan, the Prof, and Mags would bet on this! And what are Scott and Jean against gambling? Well I bet they kinda are. And I love that the Acolytes moved in! The mayhem! This was great and I hope you can keep it up!
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Nice, this being a sequal an all I would have been annoyed if Magneto and Logan hadn't won. No, seriously I would have been. Me being annoyed has BAD consequences. So that was good. And Piotr also winning I did not see coming but that was also great. Good job.
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
haha thats funny
aecul chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very cute! I can completely imagine Bobby and Kurt teaming up for something like that. :) I loved the confession-of-love scene at the end! Those always make my day. Remy's line about noy being a stalker was great too. XD

Good job!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OMG! This is the 5th time i've read this fic! its tooo good! I love bets!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great job! You're, like one of my favorite authors! This was a great, funny sequal! Awesome work!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Haha, oh, this was good! XD Maybe the reason Scott and Jean didn't participate in this one was cuz they're still afraid of Rogue, from their screw-up the last time and Romy's subsequent revenge.

Yes, Pete would have the 'inside scoop', being Remy's roommate, so I love his quiet smugness at the end.

All in all, excellent!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hilarious! I loved it. Betting pools are fun. Especially when the Professor gets in on it. I might have to do one with SGIH.