Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
annette-ella chapter 17 . 6/30
Great. Thank you for sharing
ManyGamePlayer chapter 20 . 6/22
I had so much fun reading this story! I absolutely loved it! ;)
Arcangelos chapter 4 . 5/21
This is something I only heard of twice and Harry being a star... and this story is still original.
Anon chapter 17 . 3/13
Yep, a demon alright.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 20 . 2/18
so sweet :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Hahahahahahahaha OMG! I almost died laughing with the extras. Actually, I was giggling madly, trying to make the less noise possible as to not to awake my parents. Pfff... seriously. That was hilarious!

And the story itself was so CUTE! A little sad, also. But mostly cute, and funny (and hot!).

I'm glad I found it. Thank you for sharing! :)
LF Tansy chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Its interesting so far )
Shadow315 chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
LOL! I LOVED this last one! 'begone'! LOL!
Ichigo Higurashi chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I have really liked this story!I liked the way you potrayed Harry as a star granting Edwards wish!Unconditionally and Undeniably This is 1 of the best Edward/Harry story!keep writing more...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Loved this. Excelent work.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2014
Hey! Love this story! Harry and Edward are just so sweet together!

But you do know that the M rating is M for a reason? It does allow sex scenes, you know? Thanks to the deleted scene, this is propably rated T as it is. I'd prefer to read a story of the rating I've been promised. So please from now on keep the sex. And if you feel like it's too explit and fear it'll be deleted from , you can just censor it a bit.

But no matter. I love this story too much to mind too much. I just wanted to comment as this scene deleting even for RM fics is getting way out of hand. Really, too many authors delete the sex scenes nowadays. It's annoying. Either make it RM with the sex or RT with the sex deleted. This is a message to all of you authors out there. Thank you.
kat1316 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013