Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
wilbornas chapter 18 . 5/13
OMG! This is to funny. I seriously almost died laughing. I absolutely love this chapter.
iReadWriteType chapter 20 . 3/23
The story was nice, sweet, and cute. Short but awe-inspiring. Hahahah! The scenes were so cute! One of the best stories I've ever read!
tat5934 chapter 20 . 1/8
Lol seems like Edward will be "sleeping" on the couch tonight! 1 point for Renesmee (aka the demon) :-)
tat5934 chapter 19 . 1/8
I totally agree with Harry about the name Renesmee. That's not a real name! Poor child...
tat5934 chapter 18 . 1/8
That's profoundly disgusting! Ewww! I don't know if there is a french equivalent (I'm french) but that's awful enough in english lol.
tat5934 chapter 17 . 1/8
This story was so amazing! I loved it to bits! It was original, sweet, funny, moving... everything that I like :-)
Thank you!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 1/4
oh god did he really spray holy water on a baby jeez only Edward holy shit he is hilarious!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 1/4
horrible if I had to pick one I think possibly saree might not be to horrible
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 1/4
oh god this one is so funny! hehe what else happened?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 1/4
i think it would be cute if when edward and harry get together that edward will still use a nickname version of star like calling harry his star or something similar also for some reason i keep picturing harry floating around like that vampire from adventure time what was her name marcy or something? its funny and a little sad how edward is attracted to harry but thinks he is betraying his mate even though his mate is harry. also going to assume they are going to forks soon bella better not be trying to get edward since nothing will happen since he will know harry is his mate by then
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 1/3
god Rosalie is such a bitch sometimes I forgot that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 1/3
where did you get that quote from the beginning? oh like occlumency in the harry potter world his gift. i always thought if the twilight and harry potter world was ever actually connected harry would be related to alice in someway.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/3
aww poor Edward. lol alice and Emmett playing pac-man probably the one thing alice can not cheat at
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
I love this fic for many reasons.
-It's one of the few completed HPxTwilight crossovers.
-I love Edward and Harry together!
-Wish Upon A Star is unique. I haven't come across another HPxTwi crossover with the same plot.
-I love your writing style!

I had a great time reading WUAS!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Ohhh the diapers scene was the best thing ever, I cried I laughed so hard. XDDD
The rest of the fic was also pretty good. I enjoyed it. Even though I understand your reasoning for it, it makes me said when I have to go to a different site to read the lemons (/sigh). But I'll get over it. Didn't really care to read lemons right now anyway.
The rest of the story was really surprisingly good. I don't know if parts of it were MEANT to always be funny, but I was laughing quite a lot.
I'll be honest, I had no idea what to expect when I read the summary but ... it was good. I'm glad I read it. lol