Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
im cried again
OTPwarriorPrincess chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
i cried
ravenwholock chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
this was definitely my favorite harry/edward story.
Loveless Demon chapter 20 . 9/7/2017
Those extra chapters nearly killed me. That last one made me laugh so hard I thought I'd die, my lungs stopped working I laughed so hard!
AngelxCloud chapter 18 . 5/10/2017
XD i'm dead and can totally see this happening lmaooooo
AngelxCloud chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
fantabulastical fantabulastical fantabulastical fantabulastical fantabulastical
DID IT! can i haz cookie now xP i couldn't help it...on with the story
book-crazy321 chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
I when to adult fanfiction to look for the lemon, couldnt find it can you write the link to it so i have it, please
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
Smart kid, that!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 1/25/2017
I think that was just magical, them moving Harry back to England and near his friends! Harry is getting it ALL, he is very lucky indeed!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 1/25/2017
Wow! I can't believe Harry he to look for Edward for two years! And all that time Edward was so sad! What a cluster fuck!
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
I bet Harry freaks out!
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Wow, I am sorry that someone actually gave you such a nasty review! Seriously, we all know how humble Harry is and that he has a tendency to downplay his actions in any given situation, especially if he is the hero! I think you have him very Canon in this tale, not a braggart at all, but kind and giving, as he ought to be!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Oh, this IS getting good, haha! Harry is getting turned on by Edward, isn't he. Cute!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
I think Harry is so adorable! And HE will be Edwards mate, correct? I think this story is very unique already! Nice...
reptoholic chapter 9 . 1/6/2017