Reviews for Wish Upon A Star
Books-A-Plenty chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
I am a BIG fan of a lot of your stories, but I have to admit that half way through this one I was having a hard time reading it. I didn't stop because as I stated before I like your stories, so I kept reading. When I checked my favorites list twenty minutes ago and saw that you had updated this story again I was exasperated quite honestly. But after ten minutes of reading your profile and another ten being completly bored I read it. Now I know that sounds really mean, but I told you all of that so that I could tell you that this is hillarious. I absolutely LOVE it. Very nicely done. keep up the good work!
AnimeIceFox chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
Pfft, hahahahaha. I needed this after a long day at work! _ Thanks for writing it, I can just picture the sight of Edward with holy water in one hand and pinning the baby down with the other. Perfect!
Sheiky81 chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
LOL! You had a Walter moment (Jeff Dunham Sparks of Insanity): "Begone Satan! Hello Shamu!" OMG, hilarious!
permanthiatus chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
First of all, let me say I'm sorry I don't review a lot. I'm the type of person that only reviews a story once or twice, not with every chapter. That doesn't mean I like your story any less, though :)

Secondly, I really like the quotes you put at the beginning of all your chapters. They're just so "awww" worthy _

Okay, on with the actual chapter review!

This chapter actually made me cry. Which is no small feat, mind you. When Harry was explaining the war and how he died... well, it was heart-wrenching, actually. That last paragraph starting with, "And as I bled out onto the floor," and ending with "As I died in Mione's lap, I remember wishing I had just a little more time." Plus this, "Really, I don't regret it at all. I may have died, but Mione and my godson lived. That's the greatest accomplishment I've ever achieved." Really got to me. That paragraph and three sentences is what made me cry, because really, it just fits something Harry would say/do so well.

As for that review, I literally laughed. Whoever this person is seems to have no idea about Harry's personality. In any of the books, did he ever really boast about his hero status? In fact, he was always extremely modest about it. I mean, c'mon, that's just ridiculous for the person to think Harry would immediately tell the Cullen's his significance in the war.

To what the person said about Ron and Hermione, it's obviously just a personal dislike. Yeah, Hermione is a know-it-all. Yeah, Ron is sometimes a prat. BUT, without Ron and Hermione, Harry wouldn't have gotten very far (as you pointed out very well in this chapter). If not because Ron and Hermione's personal talents, than because the moral support. Without them, Harry probably would've collapsed under pressure a while back.

Honestly, it irks me how people call Hermione a wh*re. She only ever had one boyfriend, seriously people. Sheesh. And as much as I love Luna (she and Neville are my favorite characters, yippee!) and think she's absolutely brilliant, Hermione's a better fit for Harry's best mate/right-hand girl (Ron's his left-hand man :D).

My point is, you did a great job at showing all this while still keeping Harry's personality in line. I love this story already :] It's creative, fun, and serious. A very good mix, indeed! Great job and keep up the good work!

P,S, Sorry if this review is sort of confusing. I'm not the best explainer of thoughts and it being 1:26am isn't really helping :P
Alt3etf chapter 19 . 9/12/2011
Loved it
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
awww... i really liked this story... )
Cheska chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Okay i loved the last two scenes - buttering muffins, indeed. :) actually, i have not heard that term before but i could tell the sexual implication of it - just not the true definition it implied.

And the phone conversation was awesome. :)

And yes please on the reactions. :)
Cheska chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
I wanted to squeal for this fanfic over the ending - so here's me squealing.

I read it before, but i couldn't remember reviewing this or finish reading it. But here I am now. :)

I liked the twist with Harry being a star. It's endearing to read Harry granting Edward his wish for a true love.

Thanks.
LavenderSpice chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
Sweet, I like this. I think u did the reunion b/w harry & hermione/ron very well. And I love the last extra about Renessme. Haha

~LavS
MissiYoung chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
I supposed I have no grounds to mock children's names since I named my daughter Ciutilda, but in my defense it's both an Apache name and a family name; my daughter was named after my maternal grandmother, who passed away while I was pregnant. That's still better than Renesmee, though, you've got to admit...

I started this fic on aff and once again I lost track and found it here. I love it, thank you so much for sharing it!
TalaDentro chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
Really good story. Just one thing, didn't Harry right a note just before he went all splodey? What happened to the note? Or am I imagining things? It's possible. It IS three a.m. Anywho, awesome job, to my favorites this shall go.
black angel in love chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
you know, i lost count of how any times i have read this story, so i decided to finally review. i have to say only one thing: this story rocks. i have never laughed so much in one chapter. i absolutely love it.
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
*falls on the floor giggling hysterically

I love you. I really do. COOKIES FOR THE AUTHOR!
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
ROFLMAO! OH MY GOD i so wanted that to continue! Why'd you stop?
Kate chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Best twilight and Harry potter crossover I have read so far. It was simple and sweet, not too long or complicated.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »