Reviews for Save the Mexicans, Wendy Testaburger!
yume-hime chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'm an idiot ignore me please.
yume-hime chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
You know this is under Star Trek right?
xLissaBear chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Wow! This is really good! I love the plot, it's creative and really interesting. You did a great job with making them older, but still seem like themselves! Your writing style is great, and your grammar and spelling is perfect! This deserves way more reviews! Can't wait for an update!
Bialy chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Second chapter already, and it has just as much promise as the first! I love how you've aged up Cartman, turning him into this grouchy guy - and by the way, PROSTATE cancer? You're my hero. Everything's being kept light and funny and fresh but without being as ridiculously cracktastic as some people try to make stories, ending up with them just being tiresome. I LOVED Kenny in this - the whole 'he will inevitably delve into criminal enterprises and after a while be just fine with that' was incredible. Again, you wrote it really well without making too 'omg lol he's a criminal isn't that great?' It had just the right air of casual nonchalance about it. And you kept Kenny's perviness right without amping it up too much.

I like Wendy a lot in this because she's just as prudey and peevish as she is in the show and just as willing to possibly bend the rules to do 'the right thing'. Introducing Stan's a cool angle and I'm excited to see where it goes.

All in all great update and I can't wait for more! Thank you for writing!
flaellii chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I'm so glad you updated this. It is amazing. Hilariously laugh-out-loud amazing. Its like reading what South Park would be like fast-forwarded twenty-seven years into the future.I love the drug thing. Its one of those things so out of this world that only Cartman could come up with. I liked the Stan/Kyle/Bebe thing too, along with the fact that Stan was included in this chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Bialy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This looks fantastic. It's got the same level of irreverent humour as the show, and a sturdy, HILARIOUS plot basis underpinning it. The characterisation is completely awesome so far, and the casual style of the narrative is engaging and interesting. The chapter progresses really well. I'm loving the backstory you've provided, and how you portray the Kyle/Wendy friendship (or lack thereof). Kenny was a surprise but a WONDERFUL one, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes. Hope you update soon! x