Reviews for Suddendly everything changed
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 59 . 4/25
I am really enjoying his story! At the moment it feels unfinished! Maybe you could continue as a sequel! Thanks for an exilerating read!
kateisantidrama chapter 59 . 5/3/2014
Please finish! Please please please :)
Frannielloyd chapter 59 . 3/15/2013
Hi;
I like this story alot. you're story ideas are very good. I would have liked to have read more of this. I only found FanFiction last month. So all of this is new to me. I wish people had given you reviews so that you had continued. Thank you for writing, you're doing a great job.
peterpeter chapter 59 . 1/23/2013
great fic. i finally caught up with it. hope you update soon
frankeeonamission chapter 59 . 12/31/2012
I can't believe this story just kinda died :( I love the idea of mini Benson-Cabots & was hoping this story would go that far :(
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hello I am Brasilera and just found your story, really liked his writing, like to see more of the story, I wanted to know a little more I think we have something in common. You have someone. Please do not get me wrong, but felt something when reading your story, it's like mues body was not floating around here but anywhere in the universe. Give me an answer.
I'llBeAround chapter 33 . 8/11/2011
This story is great, I am curently traveling around Canada and it is great to sit down and lose yourself in it. Your english is amazing for it not being your first language! It is all so inspiring, I can only hope that some day I will find a woman to spend my life with. Being a single woman who is traveling quite frequently sometimes I think it may never happen. Here's to hoping!
I'llBeAround chapter 33 . 8/11/2011
Livy32 chapter 54 . 8/11/2011
Its a good story what sucks its the posting only when you reached your review goal. It makes not really fun to read it. Even when i try to ignore your statements. You shoild write a story for fun not for attention. Because you habe potential.
livmissy chapter 59 . 8/10/2011
Cute chapter!
ttandme69 chapter 59 . 8/8/2011
glad it was only a dream and not a fight between A&O! Yay...it woule be nice to not have Liv in danger being a copy; however, the gun, badge & the LEATHER jacket makes O so flippin hot! Children...yay! Eager to see how you write Liv from being a cop...if that is what/where you are going. thanks for posting, Lisa
1bailee23 chapter 59 . 8/7/2011
I'm glad the fight was a dream. It seemed so out of character for Liv but then again it would have shown she really did have major issues after being shot.

I'm still interested in this story. Please continue. At least thru them having their baby.

Thanks for writing!
juicetroop82 chapter 59 . 8/7/2011
I'm still reading the story. Glad to see an update. I didn't expect it to be a dream but it is an interesting twist. Plz update soon
Cmoni chapter 59 . 8/7/2011
Still loving this story, would love to see them build a family. Maybe if you advance the story ahead a year or so it wouldn't feel like it is dragging along. Please continue or make a sequel. Either way I look forward to it continuing.
1bailee23 chapter 58 . 7/30/2011
I'm generally a lurker but I did want to let you know I do really enjoy this story.

I have to say I really feel bad for how lost Liv seems to be. Alex, obviously is not going to be able to help her alone. She seems to need professional counseling. You are doing a great job at showing how someone struggles after a traumatic event. Hopefully, Alex can continue to be patient.

Thank you for continuing the story.