Reviews for TUAOA: Our Purpose
llazo4108822 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I love this fanfiction and you should make more chapters please.
Darkangel665 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I want you continue this story. This is one of the best post time-skip stories I have read and I have read a lot. Please I'll give you cookies! and ice-cream if you want! :)
PiEcHiCk98 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
OMG! EPIC STORY! UPDATE! PLEASE!
avatar9663 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Love the story, and hope you update soon. It seemed from your author notes that you had more chapters ready to put out yet they haven't been put up yet. Hope you put them up soon i would really like to see where this story went.
HinataRevolution123 chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Love it it's a great story to bad about poor kiba though
killswitchtheory chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
The whole American Education sucks thing is about a fifty fifty. half of my classes are smart and will go to college. the other half, well, they are likely to be selling crack in two or three years. so i guess i haave to agree with the statement.
killswitchtheory chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Great story. if you could please explain to me what a beta is i would be grateful.
killswitchtheory chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Very good beginning. smooth yet mysterious. humorous yet serious. and kudos with the rise against note.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Thankyou!
Zelga Lim Li chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
aaaww... last chapter for this one.. shucks..
Zelga Lim Li chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
speaking of sasuke.. sooo, when is chapter six going to be posted? haha, i'm so demanding.. sorrt about that P
Zelga Lim Li chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
i never thought naruto's weapon of choice are katanas.. anyhow, is the green vest the one jounins wore? like kakashi? is sasuke part of your story?

next chapter.. shooosh
Zelga Lim Li chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
jiraiya is supposed to be tough, right? oh well, that's ok.. anyways, small typo errors but nothing big..

ciao next chapter coming right up..
Zelga Lim Li chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
pardon me for asking.. what does TUAOA means? is this related to those other stories with the same title/ different author things?

sorry for my stupidity.. )
Zelga Lim Li chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
oohh, just like bee and the demon inside him where the jichuurinki (did i spell it right?) and the bijuu (this one too?.. yay) are best of friends.. haha.. wait, i think they're the same (need to research.. hmm) anyways, nice job on this one.. no mistakes so far.. you might be a literary major for creating a perfect story.. well, next chapter coming up.. uhm.. do you update regularly? just asking.. no need to reply (just like you've said)..

keep up the good work.. it was nice reading your story)