Reviews for The Journey
laurashley11 chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Please continue this soon!
Champagne Toasts chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Hey I just finish reading this and I was hoping u didn't abandon it because I BLOODY LOVE it! So please continue!
DarthVandola chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
That was a so cute! I have to admit, you had me worried a bit through out the story here and there. You did an excellent job with the plot dear! Loved this all! And your mischievous Min was hilarious to read! :D

LinK
bueemo chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
Hey, this is my first time reviewing your story cause I just finished reading all of them! lol I have to say, to be honest that I really enjoyed this story! It‘s filled with love obviously but you build oc characters very well (clap hands! lol) This story is definitely my favorite MMAD story! And I reallt hope you‘ll find some time and update again soon! :)

- Bee :)
Fanfiction fan chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
Ok so I just finished reading all the chapters and I love your story! It's so good! This is one of my favorite MMAD story's. Update soon! This is great!
spin84 chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
It's like you've never been away!

There maybe no place for silly romantic gestures in Minerva's life, but I have a feeling little Filius will see straight through that final letter of hers. I'm sure he would read it with as big a smile on his face as I had on mine while reading this update. :-)

The only problem is of course that I now definitely have the taste for this story again! I'll be just here, waiting for the next chapter... ... ...

Spin Xx
Bambi chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
HEEYY! please update! people are dying here! :))
Chloie chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
You're killing is by not updating! please update soooon! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
Please update! Such a great story! Thanks
NightingaleTear chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
Another very nice chapter! How Albus tended to Minerva's back was really sweet. I love how they get closer, but very slowly. Looking forward to the conversation they might have if Albus acts on his thoughts near the end of the chapter!
BlueMarkingPen chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
More, more, more! Thank-you for the update, and Keep up the fab work!
a she chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Nice chapter as always! I really loved Albus' wondering about Minerva, I hope in the next chapter his (and my) questions will be answered. Please update!
spin84 chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
Ooh now that WAS a quick update! :-) Lovely.

Ah but hang on, late mother-in-law? You tease!

It's nice to know both Minerva and Albus have their worries and insecurities like the rest of us, but could you tell me where I can get an Albus of my own please? Particularly in the way you have written him, although I'm not quite 150. Thank you! :-)

Spin Xx
Madame Erianne chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
The more I read this the more I love it. I almost wish the chapters were longer but then I would be sad because your story might be over to soon. Great plot line, and suspense please keep it coming as quickly as you can. Again love this story to pieces. :)
Marie Knight chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
Quite good and original as far as i can tell

cant wait 4 u to update