Reviews for The Greatest Gift to Give
arya304 chapter 1 . 1/30
fucking loved this, your stories are awesome
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was so so SO adorable! :D
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really like it.
MMagnet chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I thought this was simply brilliant for a one shot.

You got a lot across in roughly 6,000 words. Thanks for that.

Hilarity and nervousness is what I found strongest in this. It was a strong mix of emotion that came through well.

I thought the bit with Isshin at the end added a lot of constructive humour to the fic in which added to the characterisation of the story itself.

Because it is late and such; I don't know what else to comment on however your writing style is amazing as well.

ThaNK You.
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Absolutely fabulous for a first lemon fic, a job fantastically well done. :3
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really thought that was funny at the end but other than that I really liked the whole story
Sabi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Your story is awesome and I hope you continue your fabulous work for a long time!
life is a parade chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
If this was your first fanfic then you did very good job. I liked how you added some comidy in it, it was funny and good. You should try to do a short five chapeter fic to see how that does, because like I said I really liked your one shot and a your style of writing is intresting; you show their feeling and you can make a scene feel serious, but you know how to add a funny spin on how things goes. So again loved your story and hope you try the short five chapter fic : )
HELP chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Please sign this petition against the unjust removal of thousands of MA rated stories. Fanfiction are doing this because of a rule they created 10 years ago that hasn't once been enforced (until now) since the day it was created.

You'll have to remove the spaces and the brackets for it to work.

www. change petitions / fanfiction - net - stop - the - destruction

- of - fanfiction - net
UlquiorraCifersLover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was amazing! Hilarious as well as an amazing lemon. :P

Please do write more :3
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMG that was the best grimmichi lemon I have ever read! I fucking loved it! xD You so need to write another one!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congrats with your first lemon, it was well done. You have such a lovely writing style, so easy to read. And Ichi impaling himself on Grimm in one go... I can totally see him doing something like that without thinking things through… lol. Hope to see more stories from you :)
philisnotonfire chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lovd it!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was SO fucking adorable and sexy as hell I can barely find enough words to express my awe and adoration!

It's definitely one of the sweetest, hottest and damn funniest (last part especially, *snorts with laughter*)XD oneshots I've ever had the pleasure to read!

I wish you could write more of such!:D

Apple~
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ahahaha! THE EEEEND! The end was so hysterical, I almost died from laughter. xDDD

I really really liked this~ The dialogue was flawless, the detail was amazing, the lemon was great and original; the humour was fucktastic. :3 I really like your writing style, as well~

So... all that being said... you should write more fics. A lot more. and put them up. So I can see them~

You should have waaaay more reviews than you have right now. D: You should do something to the document so that it's the first thing that shows up when people look at GrimmIchi. xD (if it works that way, that is...)

I found your story because my hubsters (The Petulant Prodigy, my favourite writer~) had you on her Favourite Authors list. So I knew this story had to be good. ;P

The rest is History. I stalked your page a bit, found out that you had connections with Mistress P and Racey (who I'm pretty familiar with) and then decided to read the one fic you had on your page~ So heeeere I am~

*cough* I'm just babbling now. Amazing writing, you should write more. Like, right now. ;P Haha.

Good luck with your future writings and I hope to see more from you soon~
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »