Reviews for Sinful
Strawberry9212 chapter 3 . 3/17
please update soon!

let's make a deal, i'll update Stress Reliever if you update Sinful. and you have to be the one to update first *wink*
Dancenightrose chapter 3 . 1/21
Why there no more why
ilovehinata4ever chapter 3 . 1/1
Update update update updateeeeee tis is tooooo goood! So update:)
cagallijula27 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Hinata is becoming popular from her past life. Sakura should hate Hinata for stealing Sasuke from her. The guys should be fighting to get her attention. This story should need to updated.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Who was the person that whispered in Hinata's ear? Neji should be shock of his own cousin now who look so divine all of the sudden. This story must be update to follow the life of Hinata!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Hinata has attracted a lot of eyes of her cousin Neji and his friends. She is hiding her awesome self and no one about it. Sakura and her friends should be shock of her. This story must be update to read the upcoming!
TheBigFatBear chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
()︵ Yep I just flipped a table. You have to continue this. Words can't describe how amazing this story is. The simplicity of it has captivated me and I adore it. Please continue this one day, it is truly amazing.
TheBigFatBear chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Pshh...Hina's good looking in anything! I was so surprised when I saw the last time you had updated was so many years ago. Please continue. It's very good. I love the way you have actually made Hinata's bullies rather believable.
TheBigFatBear chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I officially love this story! I'm not usually into HinaHarems but this has just made me a fan of them. And a little word to Hinata's bullies: How'd ya like that boys? Hina's beautiful! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
BlueBeast chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Cute plz update soon
damnheart.o3 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
hey! please continue this . i love most of ur hinataharem! and i love this :3 it will be such a waste if you'll not continue this :D
KittyAteTheCookie chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
You must,must,must continue! :D
Animefreak717500 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Woo Hoo! That was awesome! Thank you for being my first reviewer of " So You Want to Play Hard to Get" I start crying because of the nice comment you said about mines. So I was wondering could I write a speicial chapter for you hun! Just tell me what you want me to do then I will try to write! Good luck on the story Sinful. ( :
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG where r u! Ppl r dying to read this story! U just abandoned it! What the cheese n crackers? Imissyou!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
awsome story.i love update when you get the chance to please,
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »