Reviews for That No One Sees, A Subtle Kiss
Madeline chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
What do you mean,"I dont wanna be friends" and,"I want your loving"? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Your writing is beautiful :) great oneshot.
austheke chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"If he could touch her like this, kiss her like she was water to drink, then she knew he could never fight her again. How could anyone, after this? How could people go to war and be enemies, go to war and hate a stranger, when that stranger could end up the person they were meant to hold?"

This is lovely. And sad. But mostly lovely. "...this slow and hungry boy..." Your language is beautiful.
Willow chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow. This was really good. I especially liked the parts about "not enough." Thank you!

(P.S. I've always thought "Bad Romance" was the perfect Zutara song!)
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was simply beautiful, powerful, amazing and this is coming from someone who isn't even a fan of the series 0.o Yet you're one-shot made my mind conjure up images of these two characters and the setting and just everything after that. So wonderful job!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Argh it's so cute! And sexy! And...awesome! 3
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful and intense.

I love it :)
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
There is a depth and subtle melancholy to this story that explains their relationship in general. If one pays attention to the last episode, their interaction is deeper than just normal friendship. He took a hit for her and she saved his life.

I like the intensity of this story. Great work.
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Powerful, loved it.
projektrevolution20 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I found some typos like "him kiss" instead of "his kiss" but that aside . . . THIS WAS SO GOOD! Excellent writing skills, you conveyed the passion and thought processes SO WELL. The conflicting feelings, being from 2 different backgrounds coming together . . . AHHH! I want more! it's too bad you didn't continue it. Now I'm going to look on your page and see if you've written more . . . I sure hope so . . .!
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh Yue!

I had no idea you were still writing Zutara!

or... that you had recently...

ARE you still writing them? because seriously, this fic is great and I really do need more of your fantastic writing.

Marissa
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it ]
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very sexy imagery. I had snippets of Bad Romance running through my head the whole time I was reading it, which did work quite well. I like that the feelings and sensations are just from her side and kinda relfectionary. No comedy or humor that I'm used to, but that really wouldn't work here so thats cool. Anyway glad ya got around to writing some zutara!
natural-blue-26 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Simply wonderful- a what 'if moment' put of time that fits lovely into the angry!UST in season 3 :)
Megan 360 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Dis was so sweet. Oh and wen r u gonna start writing cultural clash again. Do u know how hard it was to track u down! GET TO WRITING WOMAN!