Reviews for A Scarecrow's Obsession
Flamegirl217 chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
This story is fantastic so far, please add more chapters!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
Don't loose hope!
I'm still here!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
i luv it please update and continue
a raving fanatic chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
I don't know if you're still writing anything... but I really enjoyed this one.

I wish it had an ending.
Raven chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Hi! I just want to say I really like this story and can't wait for the updates. I'm glad you found your muse!
ASparkleInHerEye chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. I really hope you haven't forgotten it!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Cool
Countenance chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Post it soon please :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Please keep writing! I'm really into this story! I love it so far!
maddQueen chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Omg please , don't leave us hanging ! OMG OMG I love this
E.R.G chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I like your story but I can only read up to chapter 7! It drives me crazy couse I darkly like it. Please hurry and finish updating It please. :(
Moonflower04 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
She's staying at Bruce Wayne's house?! Damnnnnn... That's cool soo excited to see what happens next! :D
Moonflower04 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Ohhh, if I were her, I would honestly have started crying. My worst nightmare is to be stalked endlessly, and have creepy people take pictures of me. That's just something I fear, but she seems to be taking a little better than usually, but I wonder who she's going to call, the police? Annie? I guess I'll find out! :)
Moonflower04 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Duhn Duhn Duhn! So she knows Crane is creeping on her! :o Well, maybe they will meet soon...
Moonflower04 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
That was pretty intense... I'm interested in the fact that Crane and Scarecrow are two separate entities in his head. Scarecrow ismore rudimentary and Crane is just trying to be modest. I haven't seen this done before, so this is really intriguing I'll be reading more. :)