Reviews for Storm To Pass
CommonSenseless24 chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
i absolutely adore this story! you're doing a great job. the chapter lengths are good, the imagery is amazing, and you're ideas are very original. You're very creative! i hope to read more of your story soon!

on a more critical note, i did notice a few grammar mistakes throughout the story (not too noticeable, so don't worry), but every story could use a good beta. if you're interested, let me know. if not then i await your next update!
daisydarling chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Dammit!You got me haha.I was really scared for a minute there!Don't do this to me!Though some of the scene changes were a bit confusing for me,you described it immensly well!Good work.

JaKiwi.
daisydarling chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
I recommend you read over this chapter again just to fix some minor puncuation and spelling errors in this than that,loved it!
Kylee-Cat chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This update was awesome! :) I wonder who the people are and where they're taking Maka to...hmmm. I'll be looking out for your next update and sorry to read that you were sick!
MarkOfTheRaven chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
ok im really confused... and the opening scene reminded me oddly of limbo from Inception lol. I like this a lot though it' s a really interesting story! update soon please!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Oh. Fantastic action scenes. I really managed to envision the situation Maka was in although the red-eyes-sharp-teeth thing made me think it was either Soul (eh, doubtful) or his brother Wes XD I mean, who else can it be? o.o

Panda.
Rin-chan chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I do believe I'm the certain freshman. xD Makamakamakamaka!

You need to write the next chaaaapter. I'm on the edge of my seat here!

The edge!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Ooh, such an interesting story you got here! I gotta' know what happens next! Update soon :D

Panda.
13wolfsbane chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
CRAP! I LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! And sorry for the screaming, I'm really hyper right now.
visitor chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
no maka don;t die! just wake up already!
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
i loooove it! so effin' much! ur a good writer and ur descriptions are great to so dont let anyone discourage you because THEY ARE LYING!
Kylee-Cat chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
THAT WAS SUCH A MEAN JOKE!...I'm so proud! :) lol

I love the new update! AND I have no guess what might even happen next! I just hope someone whoops crazy girls ass! :)
shajriellapurple chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Woah... Awesome! :) You really are an excellent author. 3 ! Your description of what was happening was very detailed I love it! LOL, The fake story at the beginning of this chapter scared me A lot! especially at the part "she was going to welcome it with open arms-" I was like "NOOO!AAAAAAAAAAAH!" hahaha.. Anyways, Good job. :D
skyclouds chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Holy cow! this story is really great but chapter 5 is a cliff hanger! please update soon! here's an idea if you want to take it. We have seen maka go into soul's soul...haha...why not have him visit hers? you don't have to take it if you don't want to just an idea and I'm not even sure I explained it good...but anyway update soon!
The Magnificent Leah-chan chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
After reading this chapter, I considered tracking you down and murdering you. I decided against it, though. I love your story 3 Please don't let Maka die. Update soon -_-