Reviews for Sally's Song
gawd i want to know!
CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME!
XxInuxpxX chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
omg i love this chapter
the nameless shade poem was so sweet
i couldnt help but smile lol
VlightPhase chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This is a fascinating story, I hope you continue it one day.
Some things I'm wondering: I wasn't aware in your story that the Dr did experiments on Sally until she mentioned it, were there any lasting effects? I like how the story shows Sally's complicated and conflicting emotions. I find the thing with the Dr not wanting her to tell anyone her name interesting, I noticed he has yet to call her by it as well.
I also like how you show that both Jack and Sally were... interested with the other when they met but not... overwhelmingly so. This makes it a bit more realistic if you ask me. Jack remembered her, I was not expecting that either :) And his poem about her is pretty good too.
Poor Sally, every time she escapes she gets hurt. At least she's not in the tower, still that is a cliffhanger you left her on...
JuliaAbadeerSkellington chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Please update soon. I love this story. OR ELSE JACK SKELLINGTON WILL SCARE YOU SO BAD YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES WHILE YOU ARE WAKE!
CityCat chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Rapunzel, Quasimodo, Sally, ect. I feel as if Disney movies regurgitate the same spiel upon unlikely characters. Anyway, Loved it! Especially how Sally and Igor have that mutual, yet silent friendship thing going on there. Also, the doctor should simply die if you are planning a happy ending. I love a great, well-deserved death in a story, don't you? I apologize my comment is so short. Usually, I'm into long, constructive critiques, but right now, I'm a little exausted from the overwhelming events in life. I hope you'll understand.
Yours,
-CityCat
AmiiRay chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
sally reminds my of rapunzel being locked in a tower, there "gardian" not wanting them to leave, leaving anyways, then meeting someone well known to alot of people...
wolf girl811 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
i am loving this story of yours keep up the good work and hope you get up another chapter loving sally charater i think it cool
CinnamonViolin chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Evil! You with and your cliffhanger! That is not fair at all!

This chapter was beautiful. Seriously.

Loved the portrayal of Sally's emotions and her finally leaving Dr. Finklestein.

But where is she!
TheMillionthPiece chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Dear ThinkChimerical,

This story has a nice origin twist in it. I love how you put your

original ideas into the story, because it really fits, unlike other

ideas people come up with. Not being mean to other people or

anything. :P

I really like it! Keep going!

And let me guess...you like going to Hot Topic? :)

Sincerely,

8Kagome
CatfishCKY chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Really love this piece of fanfiction, it's really well written, and flows brilliantly with the whole TNBC idea, as though this was meant to be how it started!

I hope to read some more soon!
reveur-amira chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Awww, this is so sweet, and I love that it has a deliciously dark twist. Poor Sally...I want to give her a big hug! :'( I hope she brings up the courage to confide in Jack...
anubislover chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Yay! You updated! I really hope you keep up with this story, I really like how it's turning out. Sally's thoughts are really interesting, and I like your spin on Jack and Sally's origins. My only suggestion would be to proofread a bit more before you post, just bacause there were some moderate grammar problems that were knid of distracting. Other than that, great job, and keep up the good work!
katzsoa chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
I really liked this. Sally's reactions make sense to me, given who she is and what she's been through.
IDontEvenKnowWhyIHaventDeleted chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
0-0 omg that was really freaking good now i wanna see whats next *waits patiently by laptop sipping pepsi while listening to This is Halloween*
moonliteshdow chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
This is great, please continue!