Reviews for Techie
PoisonDreamz chapter 9 . 1/31
please update!
sundance1989 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Would love if u kept going with this I love all your Quinn stories update soon please
M chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Yaaaaaaaayyyy! So glad to see that you're going to update!
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Brought me to tears! Please keep going!
MusicForMySoul chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
This made my day! Loved this chapter and so glad they are finally trying to fix things! Can't wait to read more! :)
MusicForMySoul chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
so good! please please please update soon! can't wait to see what happens next!
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I couldn't look away from the computer screen for a second! Honestly your best chapter yet! Update soon!
spraychel chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Oh my gosh. I seriously teared up a little bit when they left Quinn the scraps. I was half expecting Jack to save Quinn from King, but you always do the unexpected! Please update soon! Your cliff hangers will be the death of me.
spraychel chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Love it! Please update soon :)
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Best chapter yet! I can't wait for the next one, please, please, please update soon!
spraychel chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
You have no idea how much I love your Quinn stories! They're the best Four Brothers fanfics I've ever read. Update soon please!
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Great job! I loved it! Took me a while to get into because I sort of forgot what had happened. Loved it anyway! Update soon.
cl2140 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I really love this story, and all your other ones that revolve around Quinn for that matter. I think you should update it because I REALLY want to know what happens!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
This is great update soon!
kaigirl16 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Wow they must be reallt mad or else they would never have her going to someone's house especially a boys I wonder how this is going to turn out