Reviews for The Dilemma of Human Investment
Skeeezy chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I was kind of expecting that type of ending, but even so, I am bawling my eyes out. Poor Cas!
Asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Ugh. Now I can't stop crying. Thank you.
For giving me tears.
Jerk.
Bitch.
EvaDean chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Awww, I really enjoyed this story. At first, I didn't want to read it because I was afraid it was slash and I don't like slash, but I liked the way you wrote the story; How you put Cas in a female vessel was a great idea. It was funny and sad-Loved it!
494dwangel chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
awwww...so sad for cas...i kinda wanted it to end with dean ending it with risa because something didn't feel right to him...because this end kinda is unrealistic as he had been with cas not risa so didn't know her manners and habits
6 sided sweetie chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I just wanted to let you that i really enjoyed this story, it wasnt ithe norm and i really liked it. Great job!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Very interesting story! Very depressing, though. I wish Gabriel was around, just to have someone know what Cas went through! Fantastic job, I really enjoyed it - it was an original twist on the female!Cas and on top of that a great way of portraying how love could develop between them.
pielover62 chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I'm not a slash fan so I almost skipped over this, but I'm so glad didn't!. It was beautifully written from start to finish. You did a wonderful job of keeping Cas in character in both vessels and I found it interesting that a different vessel would affect him in such a fundemental way, but it actually makes sense. And I loved the way Dean drew the lines to keep everything straight (so to speak) - so very Dean.
wildsky chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
I cannot express how enraptured I am by this story. The Cas-Risa angle is one I've never seen explored before and it was absolutely heartbreaking.

Fantastic work!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
NO. Not okay with this. NOOO. :(
xelloss100 chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Nice chapter... so very sad... I really like how you portrait the charcaters and the transitions between vessels for Castiel... It's really interesting to see his relationship with Jimmy...

I really hope, even though I think it is, that this is not the ending... I really want to see an aftermath of this... Even if Jimmy is very against Cas and Dean developing a relationship using his body, I really hope that could happen... I'd really love for a Happy Destiel Ending.

Anyway, great story... really hoping for a sequel with a happy ending...

Update please!
ReapMe chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
OMG Please tell me there's another chapter! You cant leave it like this! They have to be happy at the end. T_T
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
What an evil ending:(:(:(:(

But i think it was a nice(still evil)
Zara Zee chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Good stuff. You've got just the right balance between the serious, the hot and the funny...see you next chapter... :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
AWW!The end was HOT! and sweet!(although I find it a bit sad...not sure why?)I loved how Cas spoke of woman vessels and having theory's of why there where not many of them and his thoughts about having an experiment with a control group and everything,like he is actually going to try the experiment.(I am a girl and in no way was I offended...although I get grossed out about girl's body but maybe thats cause I know what happens in a female's body.)DAMN!Cas just..wow..I think naughty is putting it lightly.(Is that a kink.I mean the whole only wearing a coat with panties and high a kink right?0.o)

The fallowing scene was AWESOME!

!"Now you're kidding me. There's plenty to talk about, Dean. Don't you agree, Cas?"

Castiel stood up straight and raised his head. "I see no need to speak further on it."

Now Sam blinked. "Let me get this straight. The fact that you, Cas, switched vessels just to seduce Dean, then ended up actually being seduced needs no discussion whatsoever?"

Dean and Castiel exchanged a long glance, then looked back at him and shook their heads, their emphatic 'no' nearly in unison.

pfff...LMAO!(I'm next to my friend at my schools library.)

Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Very interesting turn of events.

Cas is awesome,