Reviews for Crux of a Moment
Splendid. Well written. Wonderful. Perfect
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Pretty cool. Pretty splendid. Pretty beautiful
Sapphire720 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I really like this chapter and have come across the story twice to read it. The first time I had to use that quote from Desdemona on my Fb page and this time, I had to link the chapter to my blogger account. The story as a whole is pleasing to read but for some reason this stands out to me. I think it must be the scene, this scene gets to me. Finally Anthy shows some an extreme amount of emotion or force of will, even if it's to do an act to end everything.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Great.
Mala-Inactive chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I loved this chapter so much 3 and I don't even know where to start this review. The nonresistant fourth wall, series meta constructed and destructed, the cynical shadow girl (though in truth, it sounded like a shadow _boy_) it's just awesome.

James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
*winces at f word* Quite powerful, emotional, grand. Perfect.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Super good. It was amazing. I agree with every fiber of this.

Maybe considered spooky and strange but in this anime correct.

Maybe it is way things should be viewed. Strange but excellent.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
You did very well _
Mala-Inactive chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Most authors, I find, have a hard time keeping Anthy in character, let alone writing in Anthy's first person point of view. But you did very well with both in a very small amount of words.

James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Excellent
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Do you know how awesome you are for doing this? The combination of Othello and Utena just makes my insides melt in a good way. I really like your writing so far, and I can't wait to see what else you do.