Reviews for DarkWoods
JesseLuna chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
i'D LOVE TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES! :D
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I am curious about Edward and his thoughts about Jacob.
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You should keep writing this book. I really like it. I have an account for fanfiction is ilovecandyapples so u
I'll make sure to fab you and your story. So thanks I hope you finishthis book. ;)
MinxyKatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Jake's character...wow! What an ass, but an ass I want to read more of. I'm wonder ho you bind him and Ed together what with all the un-civil relations but I have a slight idea it has to do with the Forkes Guild - this could be fun to read really, if executed right. And I trust you can make that so :)

I hope you continue this cause I'm fascinated in the rivalry and how exactly Jake sluts around and many other aspects waiting in anticipation D

PLHR xx
inograk chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i would very much like it if you were to continue this story thankyouverymuch x3
Minxmessenger chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I really do hope you pick this up it's a great story and would really like to see more of it.
Michonyx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
PLEASE continue this story! It's funny as hell and I want to know what happens next! :D
moko chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hi again ;)

I like ur idea with Edward and Jacob, because out there arent enough fics with them :).would like too see more about ur idea.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Please do continue! :)
LovelyBeba chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love anything with JxE in it. Love to see who this story finishes.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I'm a bit confused on this story and what's going on... I don't know. Maybe another chapter will help me[: (Though I admit I am a bit fried from finals studying)
The-Violet-Hour chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
KEEP THIS STORY. This story would NOT be a fail. I got really into the story! I love Jacob & I would really like to see what happenes with J and E :D Please continue!
Shinigami Hollow chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
More? :D

Jacob Awesome Dick

Edward apparently pissed off to all hell.

Jake's Mysterious female IM friend Alice? Y/N?

Also, more, please? :D

(I am not coherent at the moment, so all I can say really is more please, because, ohmygeez DO WANT.)
PrincessLilith57 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i dont know HOW i missed this story! i feel so bad now because i pretty sure that i've read all your stories before but i guess not. and you wouldnt believe how long it took me to figure out what ate-E-ate-kees'(edward's?) screen name meant.

but i LOVE funny jerk jacob. edward seems so amazingly mysterious. and jared seems kinda...i dont know how to say it without being rudely blunt so i'll just say "emotional" but i like it.

and from the parings i just saw jake looks like he's going hoe-ing. lol but if you do continue this (which i dearly hope you are) im so looking forward to jacob/seth and jacob/riley and than of course the Jakward...so i guess i'm basicly looking forward to everything ;)

but so NanaMun it'd be really cool if you could finish this because i personally loved it and i just love readin your stories.
Moonlitorion chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Don't leave it there! I have to know what happens next...pretty please. Either way it was a brilliant first chapter.