Reviews for Bad Things
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really liked this, great fic.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I never like songfics but this was intriguing, dark and stylish. So, so good and so, so good to read for it's size. I would love to read a continuation, though I know it's a O/S. It's just that your Riddick and River's are really interesting. I'll cross my fingers and hope that you'll write the mysterious players again. Thanks for writing and for publishing this!
Vashti chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I'm glad there's a one-shot warning on this, although I would love, love, love to have more from this 'verse. Cryptic!River just produces more questions, y'know? But that's what makes it work. Great story. Fab characterization. I really like how neatly you put Riddick into this universe.
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ooh, I get shivers thinking about what sort of bad things Riddick and River could get into. Good fic!

TG
Just a Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is not complete! This story is awesome! With the way you wrote it, it could totally be your next big story...after you actually finish one of your stories lol

My vote is that you continue this story and answer all questions in my head:

Is this post-Serenity?

And if so, is Wash alive?

Where's the rest of the crew?

What is River's part in the war?

Please keep writing!
Elizabeth Cords chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
*purrs*

Another time, another place... the fun these two could have.

Doesn't matter, whenever they meet, there will be blood.

(pun for a pun, dearie)

Love your work, as always.
ladysblood chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I want more! I want more! This is fantastic, I want background stories, and wheres the crew, whats the time line, what does she want Riddick for(other then "bad things")?
ArtLightLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very nice one shot. Liked the last two lines a lot.
bibirijks chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow, the story is great, hope you don't leave it a oneshot.

Can't wait till you update chronicles.
Alexydra chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love this teaser story. I've always been sad that the series ended just as River was becoming functional. I really wanted to see some episodes or another movie where she was able to hold herself together for more than a few minutes. It seems like she's finally come into her own, and maybe borrowed a little from Zoe.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wait what? This is marked as complete? but but but.. that's just cruel! You totally leave this on a practical cliffhanger.. this is not finished! it it it it... *pouts*
Dessel Ordo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
another good story! just like your other one-shot it leaves me wanting more. keep up the good work, cant wait for Trash!
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh god! What kind of bad things does River want Riddick to do, I wonder? *leers sugestively* hahahaha! Loved it!
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hehehe that so needs not to be a one shot.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great fanfic. Was missing you and delighted to see you post another fic. Hope this means we'll see more of you, and soon.

I liked the ease of similar creatures that Riddick and River have together. Makes their conversations very interesting.;)

Thanks for posting.:)