Reviews for Runaway Coyote
MikMaq woman chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Very nice storyline...hope you will continue.
c.a.s.1404 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
I like the story, I could see this happening if she had decided to leave. I really hope you update. This story is so well written! :)
Unspoken Goodbyes chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
awesome i hope this review helps reach 100 good luck xx
Mercy's Wolf Pack chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Cant wait to find out what happens next.
IshtarAli chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I am enjoying this story very much! I can't wait to see where it leads? Are you still writing it? I hope so andplease update
Cba to log in chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
awesome dying to know the suprise
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Update please? *puppy-dog face*
Freeflyer chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Ohh I can't wait for more this is sooo cool and I'm weird so can you make this M rated in the future if u get the drift lol
jessicaroed chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
i really love your story, please update soon :)
mandablu chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Hello! I just finished the Mercy series and I am excited for the next book come spring. Just wanted to say that I love your story so far. Your voice is much like Ms Briggs. Thank you for the wonderful story and I hope you continue to write!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Omg! This is amazing! I can't wait for more! This is Sooooo interesting! I want more!

I would of reviewed on every chapter buuuuuuuut... I would of drove you crazy! I think you need to soon have a time where Mercy and Adam finnally get 'together' lol. Or at lest have it happen at the end. Lol. And I hope you have Mercy kick both of those peoples ass. They r sooooooo p-ing me off right now. Lol. And that taika? Is annoying a little. Idk if you made her like that, but she is like... a child. I mean no offence when I say that. It just seems that Mercy is annoyed with her.

Anyway, I love your story and I really want Mercy to kick Jack and that other chicks ass.

If you do that. I will love you forever. Lol.

Again, I love this story.

Oh, and u better update soon!
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Love it
moko-chan55 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
im on the edge of my seat and about to fall off! if i dont find out what happens soon i think ill die this story just keeps getting better and better. i also like how you include her dad in the story that was cool
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is totally beyond awesome it sounds like it came right from the series its self the characters reactions are just what id expect of them this is the best fanfic of the book i have read you are a genius thank you for writhing this awesomness i cant wait to read what happens next im on the edge of my seat!
Malfoy's girl 4ever chapter 9 . 2/10/2012