Reviews for Flashover
Firewarrior123X chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
This story is amazing! And so well writen! I'm dying to see the next chapter. R u planing on continuing it? It'd be totally cool if u did. Keep up the good work! (PS is red alert gonna be ok? U should have prime go back and comfort the poor thing)
BohemianGreen chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
I'm liking your story very much! can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Veiss chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Is this a Romantic fic between Screamer Optimus? Cause it does not even seem like Screamer and Prime have even the Slightest attraction or interest in each other(Aside from suspicion in one's actual alignment), okay Sharp Ass Story but dude continue no one sees any intch of romance(Is Ariel/Elita-1 Optonix/Orion Pax's Significant Other or what?). Alright that's all kupo.
PrimalScreamer chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Really enjoying this story. I'm such a sucker for OP/SS fics anyway, hah. Great job writing Optimus, by the way. I do wonder though as to why you have chosen to not have Ultra Magnus be OP's old friend Deon as he is in canon? At least I was certain that was canon in the comics.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I love the world-building that you've done here. I really hope you get back to updating this one, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Keenon chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ello love, I'm not sure if you're still doing this story, but I'd like to pop by and say that it is absolutely fabulous and I'm crossing my fingers for a new chapter
diamondsandashes chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
TERMINADAS!
That story so good! Unfortunately
they are not finished!
Sneefee chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Arg, so happy to see an update to this! It's such a lovely setting and I'm just dying to know what happens next ! O_O
Stobene chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Really pleased to see this updated - I don't mind waiting for a chapter that good! Brilliant build-up, and I love the Senate and Prime butting heads - the politics are so well-crafted. Hope you feel inspired enough to update again soon, since I'm loving this world and wondering just what's going to happen!
NightShade chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
yaaay updates *dances around happily*
Bluebird Soaring chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Woah! Not cool to use a science coloy to store weapons! I wonder how the Cons found out, and why they decided to blow up the joint rather than try to take it for themselves? Or perhaps they did take some weapons first and then blew it?

Prime is just not catching any breaks! And I'm willing to bet we just saw how Mirage joined the Bots in addition to 'Ceptor...Prowl needs to work on his mouth filter, but I was glad to see he did silence it and still help Prime...he's not a mech to put hurt feelings in front of duty. I can't say he really gets hurt feelings? I bet Prime is never leaving his weapons behind!

Always going to wait for this story! No matter how long it takes, you have an epic on your hands )
DemonSurfer chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I must admit, when I saw this update it took me a minute to remember what it was. I'm glad you're still chipping away at it.
Fliara48 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I'm glad to see an update from you. Flashover is one of my favorite ongoing fics right now, so I'm really happy to see that it's not abandoned.

My favorite part about this chapter was your descriptions of the various Cybertronian cities, their allegiances, etc. I found it all very fascinating as I don't often find much detail (if any) on the layout and social/ political structures of the various nation states that compose Cybertron.

It gives your world and writing more depth and richness to develope not just the characters (which you are doing quite well by the way) but the world as well.

Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
random523 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Omg you've continued! Yay! I love this fic! It's so amazing!