Reviews for Q for Vendetta
I loved that and I really like the Chang Berry brotp it was well written
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cute :)
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was amazing! I hope you make it into a really long story
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Whattttttttttttttt! no way did it finish there? : (
loved this story, one more chapter to finish it off... please?
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I don't usually like one-shots, but when I do. :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Great story and a really fun read. Kind of long for a single story I think and could have easily been broken up a bit maybe and expanded possibly. Being friends with mike is odd but then can't really have gossipy Kurt can you? Loved the name of the ex was kind of thrown though at first not expecting a non char. Was thinking it was like Finn or puck and was like how they heck are you gonna manage this but worked well with Jamie.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked this story but I loved Mike and Rachel relationship. Congratulations! ;)
haelthy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
omg! i've read this before and i'm reading it again! i'm so sorry if i didn't left any review..this is one of my fave one shot fic! i just loved it! from the settings to the deliberation! loved how it all came out! thanks for sharing this! you're amazing!
berniivdee chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I loved this so much:))
jds87 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
what do i think?
I freakin' LOVED it!
critzie281 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ahh i hope you still continue this story.. i wonder what's gonna happen with thier date.
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awesome. Thank you for sharing this!
fanficfreshman chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
hey I know you wrote this eons ago (and a lot has happened to Glee since) but I just read it now and I think you're one of the better Faberry writers ;-) also, I like the Rachel-Mike friendship thing, rare but definitely worth trying. good work!
TheThinIce chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story! I love your writing.