Reviews for Q for Vendetta
Emilio Millo chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
For the stories like this one it is really why I have a love-hate relationship with one-shots. Because powerful, potential and lovely stories like this always let me craving more. Congratulations, this was awesome.
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
i love very good job
Sky chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Okay cliffhanger. A sequel perhaps? Pretty good oneshot.
Claire54362 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Awesome love this story faberry all the way X
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
wow your faberry stories were great wish i could read more of ones would be awesome damn enjoyed them all
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Wonderfully perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I loved that and I really like the Chang Berry brotp it was well written
Free2LoveFree chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cute :)
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was amazing! I hope you make it into a really long story
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Whattttttttttttttt! no way did it finish there? : (
loved this story, one more chapter to finish it off... please?
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I don't usually like one-shots, but when I do. :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Great story and a really fun read. Kind of long for a single story I think and could have easily been broken up a bit maybe and expanded possibly. Being friends with mike is odd but then can't really have gossipy Kurt can you? Loved the name of the ex was kind of thrown though at first not expecting a non char. Was thinking it was like Finn or puck and was like how they heck are you gonna manage this but worked well with Jamie.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked this story but I loved Mike and Rachel relationship. Congratulations! ;)
haelthy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
omg! i've read this before and i'm reading it again! i'm so sorry if i didn't left any review..this is one of my fave one shot fic! i just loved it! from the settings to the deliberation! loved how it all came out! thanks for sharing this! you're amazing!
berniivdee chapter 1 . 5/17/2013