Reviews for The Clock Keeps Ticking
MysticalNyla chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
great story
J'aime lire chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
.AMAZING.

but why did you have to cancel it?

!
J'aime lire aussi chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
*GASP*

.IS...AMAZING!

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE SOON!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!
SniMirror chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
This is amazing. Please write soon. Your storytelling is vivid and impressing. I can't wait for more.
iris129 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This is cool.
Musicalhearts chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Such a good story! Keep writing! XD
bunnyluver225 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
that was horrifyingly awesome!

cant wait 4 more!
Hatakefire chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Wow, this is awesome! You are a really good writer, I love this!
Satir3 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
This chapter wasn't too bad either. Glad to see the disclaimer in the beginning ;P. Anyway, I hope you actually flesh out the characters a little more before you kill them all off. I don't even know the slightest thing about Pam other than the fact that her name is Pam and that she was dating Jake. I think that the dialog is a little force and could use a little bit of work. I'm glad to see that Pam isn't dead but I'm wondering as to who had the motive to kill her and why someone is going to be stalking them, if it is a "someone". I do hope to see more from this story and I'm adding it to my alerts! Update soon! :)
Satir3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hey, first off, what does Fear Street have to do with this story? I noticed you mentioned Springfield when Fear Street's neighboring towns name is Shadyside. Besides that (and a little bit of lack of detail, because I do want to know what the six friends look like) this chapter was very interesting and entertaining. I loved how you incorporated the whole freaky vibe Fear Street gives off. Mondo seems like an interesting character and I hope he's back for more. Nancy and Daniel seem like the little jokesters. I wonder what grudge someone holds against Daniel? I like this and I hope your hiatus isn't for too long. I'm continuing on :)
T. Jacobsen chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Man, I hope they are able to save Pam. Its always sad to see someone die, even in a book and especially if they didn't deserve it.
T. Jacobsen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
The chapter is well written for this to be your first one and I have to say the plot is pretty sweet. Can't wait to find out whats going to happe.
awsomekelly chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OK! I have never read this series before. and even though I was kinda lost during this because I don't know the story I STILL THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD SO FAR! u rock rainingtearsofchocolate! ;) and u know who i am! :)