Reviews for Morgan vs The White Picket Fence Future
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome job !
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I FINALLY got the motivation to finish watching all the episodes of Season 3, mainly because I kept getting updates for your White Picket Fence Series in my inbox; your Casey/Chuck wonderfulness was my motivation. *grins*

I just got done reading the first three (with hesitance on the Sarah/Carina one, but you made it work, so kudos), and I feel really bad for not reviewing each and every one as I went through, 'cause they were all great. My excuses: the first one broke my heart, kinda like pretty much ALL of S3 (Oh, Casey!); the second one made me wanna smack some sense into Chuck's curly-haired, confused head; and the third one was about Sarah, so eh. *shrugs*

This fic, however, I simply couldn't resist reviewing - and favoriting. The dynamics between Casey, Chuck, and Morgan are extremely interesting on the show, and I really, truly, deeply love how you wrote the three of them in this story - especially Morgan. Most of all, I'm glad this installment ended on a distinctly . . . hopeful note. Obviously, that means I'm hoping you'll write another in this series. *fingers crossed*

~ Oasis
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
The second I discovered this was out I had to read it and I wasn't disappointed. You're still such an exceptional writer. I loved how you showed Morgans POV on Chuck and Casey's relationship. But oh the suspense! I can't wait for more, please keep it up!