Reviews for I'm Not The One
Lovely story
I've got to say, amazing work as always. Thanks for the read
Star7151 chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Great chapter
Mari13ssa chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Soooooo beautiful, please continue ASAP! :D
ilove2shipseddie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Amazing. Can't wait to read the other chaps
SeddieFan99 chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Please update ASAP ! :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Dawwwwwww. Great chapter
halah chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
Please updata
ccQTccQT chapter 24 . 11/12/2011
aawwww, so beautifully sad...please update soon!
Kpfan72491 chapter 24 . 11/12/2011
Awww. Such a sad chapter. Amazing chapter.
iisarahh chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
ohmygosh/: i'm soooo sorry about what happened. i know it must hurt so much, i had my heart broken last summer & am still getting over it. all i have to say is just remember who you are & focus on yourself. *hug* i wish i could help but really, no one can but yourself. on another note, this chapter really wasnt bad, i liked it just as much as the other ones. you're an amazing writer, don't stop writing please. *heart*
Tearrer chapter 23 . 10/25/2011
I read through this a few nights ago on my phone and didn't get the chance to review it. I've been reading loads lately, so I don't remember every little detail of this story but I did enjoy it!

And I also remember that I was sad this was a filler chapter, heh.

Freddy was pretty rough last chapter, too, which may have been warranted but still... I dunno, he just totally ditched her. Or at least said he was going to.

I'm glad she's getting her stuff together in AA meetings (sort of), but I feel like this Eva chick is either going to bring her back down sooner or later, or cause her to have to make a decision to change or not. Or maybe I'm just talking nonsense lol.

I can't wait for more, but no worries about how long it's going to take. Real life gets in the way sometimes, I know how it is. Hopefully you get some free time to kick back and write (if that's what you want to do) soon.

Great story so far and I'm looking forward to the next update :).
Kpfan72491 chapter 23 . 10/24/2011