Reviews for Why Do You Care?
eteria chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
The best Ian/Sara story Ive ever read! Please, please, please write more I/S stories!
Regina McMahan chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
One of the best and sweetest stories I've read.
Katrina Hawke chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I love your work! Different approach to the characters than I have, but lovely vignettes... I have really enjoyed reading them... more please!
amber chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I like the way you write Ian you should write more S/I romances.
renisanz chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
wow, that's definitely one of the best stories i ever read. you got ian and sara's characters down pat. you're a really great writer.
Ezra chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I loved this! **sighs** :) So cute. I was immeadiately (sp?) drawn to this story becase of this quote: "Takes place (obviously) before enigmatic/cuddly Ian got replaced by creepy/psychotic Ian." hehe. lol. I'll take the "enigmatic/cuddly Ian" over the psychotic one any day. lol Although, when I first saw Ian as the psychotic one I was like, "who is that?" cause he looked so different. You know. Then I was like, "oh..he's bad. I like him." haha. lol Loved the story, dude. Keep up the good work and write more I/S stories. :)
chris chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
sigh...just beautiful.
Cirronian de Bergerac chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
I am soooo going to get hooked on this fandom... I can already tell. This is the 3rd really good story I've read. Very well done.
fishwoman chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I really enjoyed this one. The tenderness is what calls to us. Underlaid with the sexual pull. Good job.
Emkay624 chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
EXECELLENT STORY! I LOVE it when Ian and Sara wind up in romantic scenes...it gives me those warm, fuzzy feeling shivers. Sorry if I sound like I'm insane (I probably am), I just love this. I'm going to tell you what I tell every good Witchblade author I find on , You kept Ian and Sara so close the their TV versions, that it was absolutely superb. Good job...
azrael chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
that was adorable. i just saw witchblade for the first time last week, and was immediately enamored of ian nottingham. i like the way you see him. keep it up!
Sherlock Hoka chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Really enjoyed the story, would like to see more in this vain. It didn't even need to be PG. It was beautifully written. Not sappy. More please.
Saturniia chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I like! No more to say about it! Just check the spelling before posting, make sure you have the words you mean, to reduce confusion. As I said before, though, I like!
Cindy chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written for your first piece. It was great to read something that showed Sara accepting Ian as a person rather than the 'freak' she called him in the show. It was very refreshing. Please continue the story,I would enjoy seeing where this might go.
Music chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
*Sing-Songly* Ian's got a secret, Ian's got a secret! Great fic by the way.

Anywhoo when was Ian ever "Cuddly" But I know what you mean.