Reviews for Nobody Dies
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Liked how you used a bipolar student who was addicted to the high and quit her meds to set up the empathic girl as dangerous to her community.

The case fit everything else in the time period where a lot of their cases were related to Sam's visions.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good case, and a really neat idea. Worked perfectly. And I believe Dean would be a plausible vic at this point in their lives. I loved that Sam got through to him with the threat of Sam's own death, because no matter how low Dean goes, whether he doesn't care about anything else anymore, Sam still matters. Really nice.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I *really* am trying to catch up on my alerts, honest!

And I really have to hand it to you on this one, because I read it and at first I thought Dean seemed a tad o-c but the thing is I am so embroiled in S4-5 Dean at the moment that I had to read this again to realize that it is a pitch-perfect portrayal of S2 Dean in all his snarky glory, fake bravado masking a deep-seated denial of how worried he really is about Teh Visions [exemplified by his reaction to the prospect of finding another freaky Andy and his brother] and what his father told him WRT Sam, and how depressed he is after John's death.

And poor, sincere, naive Sam, so intent on using his "curse" for good, and so passionate about doing that despite Dean's doubts. His panic when he figures out what is going on with Dean is very real but I love how you stay totally i-c with him being so solicitous of Mindy. And I love how you have him parallel what Dean said he would do in Croatoan…

;-)

LOL, even despite all that angst [and my love for S4 and the mytharc] I'm sitting here marveling at how simple it all was then!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I enjoyed visiting season two, thanks for setting the story in that time frame.

I liked the mystery and it was nice that Sam figured out who was causing Dean's mood swings. I did miss Dean helping with the case.

Great job with the suspense at the end, glad that Sam was able to get through to his brother.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Onari chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hey there:

"Sam tucked his jaw in the crook of Dean's neck and breathed into Dean's ear. "Pull the trigger and you'll take me, too." He felt Dean shudder beneath him. "I'll pick up the gun and take myself out before your heart stops."

This moment was awesome. I admit that I first I had read it wrong and had understood that Sam put his head next to Dean, temple against temple, and that's why he told him "if you shoot, i'll go next", like the bullet would have kill them both.

Anyway, great story :)

L xx
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Good job! This was a tense, sad story.
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Gooooood story! Although I'm shocked Sam would choose randomer over Dean but...whatever rocks your nose, I guess.

Brilliantly written though. All of the characters in character, the banter positively TV-like.

~ Tuppence ~
CaroH chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I always enjoy your stories. This one was great. Your writing is so descriptive that it is easy to 'see' the scenes and feel the emotions.

Caroline