Reviews for Just Sex
You NEED to write more chapters! OMG! I’m so hooked up on this! You know what? Could you just write a book? Thanks.
amelia chapter 1 . 3/21
amazing. loved the detail
project dark lordess chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
yyYYYyyyyyyYyyyyaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaAAaAaaAAaAaAAaAAaAaAaAaaAaAsSssSSssssSsSsSSssssssssssssssssSsssssSsssssSSsssssSsssss
dalzbeauty45 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I have re read this story three times now. It is by far my favorite with this pairing. It is soin character for all three. Remus watching his wording,Sirius manipulating the situation to figure out if Moony is open to what he wants, and james' reaction.
JerseyDryad chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Oh man, that was hawt and beautiful and I may have squeed and teared up a little here and there 3
Jilybean31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
This is dirty but somehow sweet and lovely at the same time. Thank you I really enjoyed this
twink chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
No! Lily can't be married it means there's only one year for them before Voldy will kill them
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
:-)
Hayly chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I would love o have his story from Sirius's POV!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Traitor, I guarantee, was with the Slytherins or Voldermort.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Gah. I love it. I love you. You are amazing.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ha! Brilliant.
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh wow. This was perfect, I loved every bit of it - thank you so much for writing and sharing :) xx
iwilleatyourmotherfuckingcakes chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I always come back to this fic. You have the characters down to a tee and your stories are always so enjoyable to read! I love James' reaction to it all too, in so many fics he's either against it for ages or totally fine with no shock whatsoever which I don't think is realistic, but you just captured it perfectly! I'm gushing now. But I really do just love this fic. It's wonderful.

SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aww to the whole thing! I'm glad I found your stories!