Reviews for A Wonderful Present
Letainajup chapter 1 . 3/1
Sorry this is so late to comment, but I just found this story and it was so good! The way you wrote Ryou and Bakura just brings out all emotions and especially for this story it was so sweet! It made me inspire to draw some sketches from it, I thought I let you know and letting everyone know where it inspired from!
art/Tendershipping-Bakura-Ryou-Sketches-from-Fanfic-666541130
Hope the link shows up, it's from my Deviantart page!
Again just wanted to say how awesome your stories with Bakura and Ryou and even Marik are, I especially loved the Evil Angel one! Thank you!
gumdropsRstupid chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awwwwwww! The cutest ending!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was awesome and cute, great job
VanillaPseudonym chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is such a sweet story, and reading it made me feel really warm inside! There were a few things that could be improved on, but they didn't take away from the overall story at all.

The first paragraph was a bit hard to understand, especially the sentence "Putting an end to his perpetual mischief-making was on the to-do list; Bakura didn't intend on allowing it to be crossed off anytime soon." I didn't quite get if Bakura was still mischievous or not.

Also, I don't know if you intended for Bakura's present to be predictable or not, but if you didn't, I think that if you dropped the parts where it states that Bakura has feelings for Ryou and just hinted at that by actions and body language (tensing up, eyes narrowing, etc.) the ending would be less predictable.

But overall, I loved this story! I'm always looking for something sweet like this.
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
So incredibly cute. The sweetness is making me blush. I'm happy to see Bakura isn't entirely out of character either (as he tends to be in fluffy fics) so extra points for that. Keep up the adorable work!
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww So sweet!

D Baku go send HIM to the Shadow Realm!